This is war.

I hope Angelo is better at making war than he is at making OP's that make sense.

Obviously he's SO invested in his GI Joe bored game that he takes interludes for guitar solos. What could be more important than that.

The censorship against Trump and his legal team is an act of war against the citizens of this country.
I think we should take a vote.
:icon_sjung:
You might try actually checking out different "news" sources...
BBC, Reuters, AP, ABCNews, NBCNews, etc...

I have to go to the BCC news site to find out about riots in Blue cities in the US.
It's pathetic what the media is not reporting anymore.

This on the same page where the OP wanker cites "OAN" as a "news source", apparently because it's got the N-word in it. :dunno: Ironical.

But diga me these --- what is "BCC" and wtf are "blue cities"? Bluefield Kentucky? Blue Ball PA? Blue Hill Falls Maine?
Please tell us which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

I'm not seeing any answers there.
Perhaps the questions were too complex.
Thank you for admitting that all news sources are subjective.

Two posts in a row not seeing any answers. Clearly I've overshot the nonrespondent's intellectual pay grade.
My mistake.

But you know you're full of shit and can't provide a news outlet, can you.
You see, retard, I check out these sites every day during different times of the day.

Now...Please tell us which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

Wow, three failures in a row. Perhaps the strange symbol "?" confuserated him. Poor guy.
Thanks for admitting you failed more than once to tell us which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

As an aside, Angie, I just calculated from data I got earlier on the city of Pittsburgh, PA, that 5% (FIVE PERCENT) of the population of that city (1 in every 20 people) FORGOT THEY HAD ALREADY VOTED BY MAIL AND TRIED TO VOTE A SECOND TIME COME ELECTION DAY.

That assumes a 100% turnout. If the turnout is less than 100%, as it always is, then the percentage is even greater!

That means that:
  1. There are either an awful lot of really stupid, forgetful democrats in that city.
  2. There were a lot of cheaters who tried to vote twice.
  3. There were 15,000 people who went to vote on election day and couldn't because their name had already been fraudulently used by someone else on a mail-in ballot.

Maybe it was republicans that tried to vote twice. After all, it is what donnie suggested, while the Democrats were point out it is illegal.

How could they? It was all the DEMOCRATS who wanted to use the mail in balloting!

I hope Angelo is better at making war than he is at making OP's that make sense.
Like I said, all the left has is syi's and lies.
1606495486672.png

The censorship against Trump and his legal team is an act of war against the citizens of this country.
I think we should take a vote.
:icon_sjung:
You might try actually checking out different "news" sources...
BBC, Reuters, AP, ABCNews, NBCNews, etc...

I have to go to the BCC news site to find out about riots in Blue cities in the US.
It's pathetic what the media is not reporting anymore.

This on the same page where the OP wanker cites "OAN" as a "news source", apparently because it's got the N-word in it. :dunno: Ironical.

But diga me these --- what is "BCC" and wtf are "blue cities"? Bluefield Kentucky? Blue Ball PA? Blue Hill Falls Maine?

I'm not seeing any answers there.
Perhaps the questions were too complex.
Thank you for admitting that all news sources are subjective.

Two posts in a row not seeing any answers. Clearly I've overshot the nonrespondent's intellectual pay grade.
My mistake.

But you know you're full of shit and can't provide a news outlet, can you.
You see, retard, I check out these sites every day during different times of the day.

Now...Please tell us which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

Wow, three failures in a row. Perhaps the strange symbol "?" confuserated him. Poor guy.
Thanks for admitting you failed more than once to tell us which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

This is four posts in a row (or is it five) that you've completely fallen flat on answering my questions, which werre there first.

Does somebody need a lesson how linear time works? Is it that basic?

We sit, and we wait. We do not "expect" mind you, but we "wait" as a courtesy.

This is four posts in a row (or is it five) that you've completely fallen flat on answering my questions, which werre there first.

STOP stretching my thread out with these these 12-quote posts Skippy.

That is Pogo's modus oprendi...a sure sign of a low IQ and mental illness.

Your thread was a stretch before it started, Humpy.

As an aside, Angie, I just calculated from data I got earlier on the city of Pittsburgh, PA, that 5% (FIVE PERCENT) of the population of that city (1 in every 20 people) FORGOT THEY HAD ALREADY VOTED BY MAIL AND TRIED TO VOTE A SECOND TIME COME ELECTION DAY.

That assumes a 100% turnout. If the turnout is less than 100%, as it always is, then the percentage is even greater!

That means that:
  1. There are either an awful lot of really stupid, forgetful democrats in that city.
  2. There were a lot of cheaters who tried to vote twice.
  3. There were 15,000 people who went to vote on election day and couldn't because their name had already been fraudulently used by someone else on a mail-in ballot.

Maybe it was republicans that tried to vote twice. After all, it is what donnie suggested, while the Democrats were point out it is illegal.

How could they? It was all the DEMOCRATS who wanted to use the mail in balloting!

I did not vote mail-in, but it does not excite me. If it was good enough for trump over the years it is probably good enough for everybody else that wants to. Sounded in the run up, kind of like do as I say do, don't do as I do. It definitely improved turn out.

Newsroom editors suppressing news, though, is not a joke.
No, it is NOT a joke. And news contrary to what the U.S. Establishment wants has been suppressed in this country for decades. The U.S. population lives in a self-reinforcing bubble of misinformation, particularly regarding the outside world, but more and more regarding its own bipartisan self.

But the fatal problem with Trump is that while criticizing the fake news of the “Liberal Establishment” he himself spewed fake news of the crudest sort. He demolished his own credibility by engaging in utterly transparent lies and self-serving slander which his supporters mimicked but which infuriated half the population.

Trump’s incompetence, instability, impulsiveness and his demagogic attacks on any who disagreed (including many powerful interests) finally proved enough to bring him down. Good riddance to him.

Newsroom editors suppressing news, though, is not a joke.
No, it is NOT a joke. And news contrary to what the U.S. Establishment wants has been suppressed in this country for decades. The U.S. population lives in a self-reinforcing bubble of misinformation, particularly regarding the outside world, but more and more regarding its own bipartisan self.

But the fatal problem with Trump is that while criticizing the fake news of the “Liberal Establishment” he himself spewed fake news of the crudest sort. He demolished his own credibility by engaging in utterly transparent lies and self-serving slander which his supporters mimicked but which infuriated half the population.

Trump’s incompetence, instability, impulsiveness and his demagogic attacks on any who disagreed (including many powerful interests) finally proved enough to bring him down. Good riddance to him.
powerful interests
There is not one powerful interest I give a shit about.
I have been following Big Money and our Representatives for too long to have the least regard for the scumbags.

Name one thing of any serious consequence Trump said that is untrue ?

Better hide your Obama phones and Biden tshirts when the vets come home.:71:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back