This is war.

There is no censorship on Twitter any more than there is here.

Like USMB, it's a private platform. Like USMB, you must abide by the TOS. And like USMB, they can ban you if they want to.
Did she get banned? The OP just went to mess of horseshit. I'm confused.

Be honest and let the facts fall where they may.

Intermission time.
My thread, my rules.
mail3.gif

The censorship against Trump and his legal team is an act of war against the citizens of this country.
I think we should take a vote.
:icon_sjung:
You might try actually checking out different "news" sources...
BBC, Reuters, AP, ABCNews, NBCNews, etc...

I have to go to the BCC news site to find out about riots in Blue cities in the US.
It's pathetic what the media is not reporting anymore.

This on the same page where the OP wanker cites "OAN" as a "news source", apparently because it's got the N-word in it. :dunno: Ironical.

But diga me these --- what is "BCC" and wtf are "blue cities"? Bluefield Kentucky? Blue Ball PA? Blue Hill Falls Maine?

What's the media hiding ?

"No evidence of fraud at all."

BS

Again, to put those numbers in perspective: to meet the MINIMUM number, that would require a processing of OVER 60 ballots a SECOND. Considering that it takes about a minute to open, look up, check, match, certify and scan ONE ballot, assuming no issues or problems found, that means that at a minimum, it would have taken over 3,700 pollsters and ballot counting machines working non-stop for 90 minutes at top speed counting only votes for Joe Biden, to get the numbers recorded!

That is more pollsters and machines than 186 large metro precincts typically have!

The state of PA in question has only 18 voting precincts and only three are large metro areas.

Put another way: during the time in question for the Biden spike in PA, votes for Joe were recorded at a rate more than 10X faster than is humanly possible had every precinct in the state operated at the same rate as Pittsburgh and Phili. Considering that the votes in question all came in within only the three metro precincts, then, Joe got votes during the spike at a rate 60 (SIXTY) faster than was otherwise humanly possible, given the manpower, equipment and normal rate other times!

But no voter fraud?

Last edited:
The censorship against Trump and his legal team is an act of war against the citizens of this country.

I have to go to the BCC news site to find out about riots in Blue cities in the US.

This on the same page where the OP wanker cites "OAN" as a "news source", apparently because it's got the N-word in it. :dunno: Ironical.

But diga me these --- what is "BCC" and wtf are "blue cities"? Bluefield Kentucky? Blue Ball PA? Blue Hill Falls Maine?
Please tell us which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

Okay, so I looked it up. Twitter reversed the stop on her link yesterday, saying the URL was flagged as unsafe by mistake. It mistook it for spam, which LOL it is.

What censorship?

to deranged conservatives, any media that isnt 100% pro trump is “liberal biased”
and is “censoring conservatives”

if they dont get to dominate 100% of the conversation then they are being “censored”

rebutting any conservative lie is “censorship”

and there are 73 million of them

frightening

none that YOU use

I'm not seeing any answers there.
Perhaps the questions were too complex.

Okay, so I looked it up. Twitter reversed the stop on her link yesterday, saying the URL was flagged as unsafe by mistake. It mistook it for spam, which LOL it is.
If the shoe were on the other foot, and Powell was a Democrat representing Biden, you'd be drooling over every sentence.

So why are you ignoring her now ? This is beyond a political election....it's about protecting our Constitution as far as I'm concerned. Don't forget....I voted for Jill Stein in 2016 - I'm not some right wing MAGA - 'lock her up' Bible-toters.....Trump's biggest accomplishment ? Exposing the MSM as fake , once and for all.

Thank you for admitting that all news sources are subjective.

none that YOU use
Please tell me which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

none that YOU use
I even use CNN and MSNBC and they suck.

Two posts in a row not seeing any answers. Clearly I've overshot the nonrespondent's intellectual pay grade.
My mistake.

Two posts in a row not seeing any answers. Clearly I've overshot the nonrespondent's intellectual pay grade.
My mistake.

But you know you're full of shit and can't provide a news outlet, can you.
You see, retard, I check out these sites every day during different times of the day.

Now...Please tell us which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

My mistake.

But you know you're full of shit and can't provide a news outlet, can you.
You see, retard, I check out these sites every day during different times of the day.

Now...Please tell us which news source to trust for the 100% objective truth.

Wow, three failures in a row. Perhaps the strange symbol "?" confuserated him. Poor guy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back