This is very odd and strange. why is a guy who is turning 20 next year still going on vacations with his Mother?

There Is this woman on my FB list that is counting the days to her trip to Florida and posted a pic of her and her son in 2016 in florida. I never ever see a father, just her and him. Is he kind of a urkel type of guy, very smart and has dreams of being a weather man. But he is grown man now and no longer a little so why the hell is she still taking vacations with her son? And you know I am not the only one who think this is weird as fuck. I never took a trip alone with just me and my mom lol When is it going to stop??? This is weird for 15 if you ask me
Shoooooooooooooooooooooo---- You just don't know how strange the world is.

I knew a guy in his FORTIES who, yes, this really happened, I was there and I saw it, brought his MOTHER to a Parents without Partners dance. That was creepy.

But not illegal. The kid you know about is immature; the mother is controlling. Probably he's homosexual; they are said to be over-mothered. Nothing you can or should do about it!! People get to do their own thing, IMO.

I just don't see anything wrong with what he did though. :/
Bringing his mother to a dance?

Yeah, I do. That was ------ on the outside, IMO.

Howard Walowitz is said to have done that on the Big Bang Theory series; he keeps defensively saying that she was there as a CHAPERONE, and then they tease him about how close they danced a slow dance -----

Is this woman on my FB list that is counting the days to her trip to Florida and posted a pic of her and her son in 2016 in florida. I never ever see a father, just her and him. Is he kind of a urkel type of guy, very smart and has dreams of being a weather man. But he is grown man now and no longer a little so why the hell is she still taking vacations with her son? And you know I am not the only one who think this is weird as fuck. I never took a trip alone with just me and my mom lol When is it going to stop??? This is weird for 15 if you ask me
Lol, maybe a bit of thought would answer this for you. 20 is the age of a college student. Dad ain't in the photo because dad is taking the photo. College kids get sick of Rama noodles. Mom and dad break out the black visa card and say let's go to Florida you are an idiot to say no. When I was in college mom said hey I will feed you I was freezing there especially if a steak was involved. Lol

Shoooooooooooooooooooooo---- You just don't know how strange the world is.

I knew a guy in his FORTIES who, yes, this really happened, I was there and I saw it, brought his MOTHER to a Parents without Partners dance. That was creepy.

But not illegal. The kid you know about is immature; the mother is controlling. Probably he's homosexual; they are said to be over-mothered. Nothing you can or should do about it!! People get to do their own thing, IMO.
Yes he appears to be gay and she definitely played a huge role in it

fbj
I was in my early 20s and my mom meet me a few days in Europe
Looking bad .it sucked azz those few days

Forum List

Back