‘This is Unstoppable’: America's Midwest Braces Itself For a Covid-19 Surge

CNN is not an institution it is a news source.
Get a life. Before you do, read a dictionary. CNN has been around for over 40 years you fool. Now, go get a dictionary instead of making shit up.

Couldn’t answer my questions can you? What did I make up?
Ask a question without a false presumption then someone might even care. You can’t just make up shit then assume a question around it really matters....

CNN is not an institution it is a news source.
Get a life. Before you do, read a dictionary. CNN has been around for over 40 years you fool. Now, go get a dictionary instead of making shit up.

Couldn’t answer my questions can you? What did I make up?
Ask a question without a false presumption then someone might even care. You can’t just make up shit then assume a question around it really matters....
What did I make up? TB? 1.5 million deaths in 2018? I have links to reputable sources if you are too lazy to look up info. Go ahead, what did I make up?

Your claim that CNN is not an institution. You’re ridiculous.

By definition, you calling CNN an institution is an opinion. By your criteria a 40 year old house is an institution, as is Walmart. I don’t consider either an institution. You have an opinion. The only reason you want to argue that is that you can’t answer any questions on TB.

Your claim that CNN is not an institution. You’re ridiculous.

By definition, you calling CNN an institution is an opinion. By your criteria a 40 year old house is an institution, as is Walmart. I don’t consider either an institution. You have an opinion. The only reason you want to argue that is that you can’t answer any questions on TB.
You still insist on not reading a dictionary. No, an ordinary house is not an institution. Read a dictionary.

Forum List

Back