‘This is Unstoppable’: America's Midwest Braces Itself For a Covid-19 Surge

It is stoppable but only if people follow science instead of stupidity.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

It's a shame because all of it is preventable.

Kansas actually has a slight decline going on in 15 counties. The rest of the state is still.going up.

The difference? There were 15 counties that didn't overturn the governor's mask order. The other 90 did.
Fauci said mask didn't work. He's a leading epidemiologist or then again maybe he's not. An operative maybe ? Maybe...
Trump said the virus will be gone shortly......who’s the fool?

It would be "gone" by now, if Democrats didn't insist on keeping it front and center!

It would have been forgotten by now, if the media didn't insist on keeping it front page news.

There's no need to constantly be announcing the numbers, except to make sure people stay afraid and, sequestered.

The one and only reason for any of this is, control. Period.
Oh, the virus just disappears when you disregard it. Sounds like a cancer cure too. Let’s tell the rest of the world of medical science.....got an illness, just disregard it. Trump did this for months.....
it got worse.

You don't understand. If it wasn't for all the hype, the media keeping it front page news, if everyone wasn't constantly talking about it, reporting (inflated) numbers, causing people to panic and run scared .....it they simply stopped acting like it was the bubonic plague, but, instead treated it like any other bad flu season (we've had plenty, without this hype ) it would have blown over by now.

This is no worse than a bad flu and, can be treated like it, it has a survival rate of 98%, for gods sake, when have we ever closed down the country , ruined our economy, forced everyone to wear masks, for any other FLU!

Did you notice the quotes, on the word, "gone"? Those mean something, ya know.
It's not the flu. It has killed more than twice the number of a bad flu season in just a few months and is still accelerating.

It is, a flu.
Repeating a lie does not make it any less of a lie.

Its not a lie. The coronavirus is a flu, like all flu viruses and colds, its in the SARS/Covid family.......hence the name, Covid19.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, SARS is not the same virus as the flu.

1233796371590.gif
Again, care to present your credentials Doctor ???? You only know what you read, and who knows where you are reading it from. If you make an assertion or statement, then it would be nice if you back it up with a medical link in so that all in the class can read it, and maybe even learn something. If don't do that (back it up with actual facts and science), then no one's listening to what you have to say.

He/she...? Demands others provide proof of what they're saying, then doesn't do it? Imagine that.
I just know what I see on the ground, and the alledged so called facts being ranted on here daily by these democrat operatives just aren't bearing out the truths in it all to me it seems. I still don't know anyone who has had the thing, and me and others sure don't know anyone who has died from it, yet to hear the Democrats talk it's everywhere, even in the air that you breathe outside now. Guess who is riding around in cars by themselves wearing mask ?? Democrat's are. Guess who is walking or jogging by themselves outside wearing mask ?? Democrats are.

You just can't make the bullcrap any more obvious than it is. China in bed with our Globalist is a huge problem I do believe, and the coincidence and timing of everything is so suspect that you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see what's going on. How did Covid-19 become a Democrat ?????

Now, we have Biden wanting to mandate mask wearing nation wide, for the next 3 months.......well, guess what? That'll put us just past the presidential election! After which, they will announce, there's no more Covid19!

Funny how that works out, isn't it?

Stevie Wonder can see what's going on here!
Most people realize it however the left needs to pretend COVID-19 is the big deal, just to scare the people into obedience.
seriously.....are you for real or does Fox and Friends tell you what to think.

Odd question, coming from a democrat.
Funny remark for a preprogrammed tRumpling to make.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

Kansas actually has a slight decline going on in 15 counties. The rest of the state is still.going up.

The difference? There were 15 counties that didn't overturn the governor's mask order. The other 90 did.
Fauci said mask didn't work. He's a leading epidemiologist or then again maybe he's not. An operative maybe ? Maybe...

It would be "gone" by now, if Democrats didn't insist on keeping it front and center!

It would have been forgotten by now, if the media didn't insist on keeping it front page news.

There's no need to constantly be announcing the numbers, except to make sure people stay afraid and, sequestered.

Oh, the virus just disappears when you disregard it. Sounds like a cancer cure too. Let’s tell the rest of the world of medical science.....got an illness, just disregard it. Trump did this for months.....
it got worse.

You don't understand. If it wasn't for all the hype, the media keeping it front page news, if everyone wasn't constantly talking about it, reporting (inflated) numbers, causing people to panic and run scared .....it they simply stopped acting like it was the bubonic plague, but, instead treated it like any other bad flu season (we've had plenty, without this hype ) it would have blown over by now.

This is no worse than a bad flu and, can be treated like it, it has a survival rate of 98%, for gods sake, when have we ever closed down the country , ruined our economy, forced everyone to wear masks, for any other FLU!

It's not the flu. It has killed more than twice the number of a bad flu season in just a few months and is still accelerating.

It is, a flu.

Its not a lie. The coronavirus is a flu, like all flu viruses and colds, its in the SARS/Covid family.......hence the name, Covid19.
LOLOL

1233796371590.gif
Again, care to present your credentials Doctor ???? You only know what you read, and who knows where you are reading it from. If you make an assertion or statement, then it would be nice if you back it up with a medical link in so that all in the class can read it, and maybe even learn something. If don't do that (back it up with actual facts and science), then no one's listening to what you have to say.

He/she...? Demands others provide proof of what they're saying, then doesn't do it? Imagine that.
I just know what I see on the ground, and the alledged so called facts being ranted on here daily by these democrat operatives just aren't bearing out the truths in it all to me it seems. I still don't know anyone who has had the thing, and me and others sure don't know anyone who has died from it, yet to hear the Democrats talk it's everywhere, even in the air that you breathe outside now. Guess who is riding around in cars by themselves wearing mask ?? Democrat's are. Guess who is walking or jogging by themselves outside wearing mask ?? Democrats are.

You just can't make the bullcrap any more obvious than it is. China in bed with our Globalist is a huge problem I do believe, and the coincidence and timing of everything is so suspect that you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see what's going on. How did Covid-19 become a Democrat ?????

Now, we have Biden wanting to mandate mask wearing nation wide, for the next 3 months.......well, guess what? That'll put us just past the presidential election! After which, they will announce, there's no more Covid19!

Most people realize it however the left needs to pretend COVID-19 is the big deal, just to scare the people into obedience.
I think you know the answer to that.
Wrong again, how can you be so wrong, so often?

I think so...... Can't quite prove it yet, but the house of cards will be exposed soon enough. To many things are just to coincidental, and the use of it all politically, is just to coincidental. They've tried everything else, so this could very well have been the biggest one of all.

If somehow it could be proven that it was a huge desperate last ditch effort to destroy Trump and the Republicans (be it black or white), then they need to be arrested, tried for treason, and thrown in jail for a long, long time.
View attachment 376843

Yes, it is and, every day the dems are proving it.
how did you get that from a pic of tRump?

Pic says, "its a conspiracy, " yes, a Democrat conspiracy.
Lol,

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

I don’t watch Foxnews, you often make moronic assumptions?
So you're an Infowars guy then.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

So you just make up that shit without being spoon fed by Hannity ? That’s worse.
No it's just called using one's common sense, you ought to try it sometimes.
Oh the irony!

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

You know nothing.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

So you just make up that shit without being spoon fed by Hannity ? That’s worse.

Whatever you need to believe, go with it, I don’t give a damn what a left wing moron such as yourself believes. Biden is the nut that believes we need mandatory masks for four months, why not three, or five? Talk about making up shit! I bet you’ll vote for the guy! Lol!

Then, after that, every time someone gets a sniffle and runs to the ER, they'll report it as another Covid19 surge and, out come mandatory masks, again.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

You know nothing.
LOL

The irony of this coming from the putz who says the flu is a SARS-CoV. :cuckoo:

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

No it's just called using one's common sense, you ought to try it sometimes.
I suppose, but just remember you follow a lunatic who thinks it’s common sense for every rich guy to feel he can get away with fraud simply by paying off fines and restitution. He’s still a criminal and only he who has wealth uses it to prevent him from spending* the rest of his life in jail. Trump has a lot of common sense for a criminal.

Jealous? Butthurt? Sour grapes? Which is it?

I think so...... Can't quite prove it yet, but the house of cards will be exposed soon enough. To many things are just to coincidental, and the use of it all politically, is just to coincidental. They've tried everything else, so this could very well have been the biggest one of all.

If somehow it could be proven that it was a huge desperate last ditch effort to destroy Trump and the Republicans (be it black or white), then they need to be arrested, tried for treason, and thrown in jail for a long, long time.
View attachment 376843

Lol,

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Nope, usually CNN or sometimes CBS. I don't believe in silly far left and far right wing sites. They remind me of talking to idiots such as yourself.

Yes, New York and its 33,000 murders is a great example of what to do to battle the virus

Yes, New York and its 33,000 murders is a great example of what to do to battle the virus
33k murders over what period. you're making more shit up obviously.

View attachment 376843

Lol,

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Nope, usually CNN or sometimes CBS. I don't believe in silly far left and far right wing sites. They remind me of talking to idiots such as yourself.
CNN ? Care to know CNN s official stance in AGW snd COVID-19 ?

same with CBS.

so we know you’re now FOS...

View attachment 376843

Lol,

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

same with CBS.

Already know their stance. I can watch and I don't have to agree. it brings information. I don't let news agencies form my opinion. Why do you? How stupid are you? I mean really? You watch Trump's speeches, does that mean you agree with them? Man, I was warned you were dumb, but really, I didn't expect you to be this dumb.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

You know nothing.
And yet I'm still smarter than you.

Weird, huh?

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Whatever you need to believe, go with it, I don’t give a damn what a left wing moron such as yourself believes. Biden is the nut that believes we need mandatory masks for four months, why not three, or five? Talk about making up shit! I bet you’ll vote for the guy! Lol!

Then, after that, every time someone gets a sniffle and runs to the ER, they'll report it as another Covid19 surge and, out come mandatory masks, again.
Well that's a lie.

View attachment 376843

Lol,

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Then you're just coming up with all the crazy shit on your own?

View attachment 376843

Lol,

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

same with CBS.

Already know their stance. I can watch and I don't have to agree. it brings information. I don't let news agencies form my opinion. Why do you? How stupid are you? I mean really? You watch Trump's speeches, does that mean you agree with them? Man, I was warned you were dumb, but really, I didn't expect you to be this dumb.
So, you come up with all the crazy shit all on your own?

Didn't I already ask you this.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

You know nothing.

Weird, huh?
Who isn't?

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

You know nothing.

Weird, huh?

There's no evidence of that.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

You know nothing.

Weird, huh?
Who isn't?
Almost nobody as far as I can tell. Maybe jitler or Dave. Maybe.

Forum List

Back