This... Is... TREASON...

Evolution is inevitable whether you like it or not. This country is becoming more diverse and multi-cultural. That's not a bad thing.
The key is to be able to adapt and grow. Which is something I find a lot of right (white) wingers are not willing to do. They just bitch.
I'm learning Spanish. I've tried learning both French and German at points in my life.

Adapt and grow, or be consigned to irrelevance. And there may be a one world government someday, but I assure you that both
you and I will be LONG gone by the time it happens. :)
All you need to know about leftists. No self autonomy no W. Civ.

Call them whatever you want. If they are communist then we are.
Communist corporations and labor unions don't hire workers to make or do anything in the United States. Domestic production is priced and taxed out of reach for consumers.

The commies offshore or outsource production and only hire low wage retail staff in the U.S. to sell imported consumer goods.

Their final ambition is to water down America to the point that it becomes unrecognizable.

To transform America into another Leftwing Pathetic, very ugly, Banana Republic .

The demonRats are as evil as they come.

Will Patriots fight for Justice? I don't know, they seem to be asleep, sadly.

So....water down America then.... :mad-61:

Upgrade Ellis Island and put a world class research hospital campus on it.
Dude.

Your human experimentation agenda, unfortunately, has to be eradicated from off the face of the earth entirely.

I just hope those doctors make you sick and torture you with all sorts of cooked up diagnoses and unproven treatments.

You liberals need a taste of your own medicine before you go where your favorite doctors are going.

who proposed "Rio-Grande", professor?

i see Rio Grand, and Rio Grand Valle in the awesome source of the OP.
Rio Grande.png

Dude.

Your human experimentation agenda, unfortunately, has to be eradicated from off the face of the earth entirely.

I just hope those doctors make you sick and torture you with all sorts of cooked up diagnoses and unproven treatments.

You liberals need a taste of your own medicine before you go where your favorite doctors are going.
Right-Wing ethics and morality?

Vote blue not red!

You are not familiar with immigration law obviously. Immigrants are classified as documented or undocumented. There is no such animal as an illegal immigrant. Although it is the preferred to come to the United States through a Port of entry, crossing the US border at any point is not an illegal act. This is true of all the Western democracies.

i don't get it. how do they get past the fat fucking troll's bigly yugely beautiful wall?

PS; tell your outrage-site-of-the-week source that they mis-spelled "Rio Grand" numb nuts.
Top notch reporting there.
Tell your uneducated self that you misspelled "Rio Grande" numb nuts.
Top notch idiocy there.

Your comment is treasonous, as it incited people to insurrection over an illusory threat. Neither Obama nor Biden are fascists or Marxists, duh.
Obama was a Kenyan/Muslim/Marxist. Joe Biden has his butt wiped by Marxist nursemaids every time he squirts a Pelosi.

So some immigrants show up and the country is doomed?
1,000,000 showed up in June 2021, pea brain. 20,000 showed up last week.

They weren't trying to overthrow the government.
Neither were the Jan 6 protestors. They were trying to halt the installation of two fraudulently "elected" pieces of shit, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

You are not familiar with immigration law obviously. Immigrants are classified as documented or undocumented. There is no such animal as an illegal immigrant. Although it is the preferred to come to the United States through a Port of entry, crossing the US border at any point is not an illegal act. This is true of all the Western democracies.
Total BS leftist scum.

Exactly.
So, why are most of these people coming to the US?
Vacation?
NO, they are coming to work, for jobs.
Where are they getting these jobs?
Who are the culprits hiring these people?

Why aren't THEY being arrested?
Trump and his cult need cheap labor and more profit.

Tell your uneducated self that you misspelled "Rio Grande" numb nuts.
Top notch idiocy there.

Obama was a Kenyan/Muslim/Marxist. Joe Biden has his butt wiped by Marxist nursemaids every time he squirts a Pelosi.

1,000,000 showed up in June 2021, pea brain. 20,000 showed up last week.

Neither were the Jan 6 protestors. They were trying to halt the installation of two fraudulently "elected" pieces of shit, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Jan 6th was a insurrection. Biden and Harris won fair and square, tramp lost. Due to his losing big, I doubt if he'll run in 2024.

Why aren't THEY being arrested?
Trump and his cult need cheap labor and more profit.
It's 5,000 hours documented apprenticeship with licensing bonding insurance paperwork to cover your ass in a blue collar union trade or you ain't got shit under those damn Democrat labor unions anyways. Walk on eggshells all your life don't do or say anything out of line politically or they blackmail you out of the labor union and shitlist you from here to kingdom come.

yo, Nazi.

You white-rights

To understand democrats, one just need read "Mein Kampf" and substitute "White" each time "Jew" (Der Juden) is used.

You democrats have a final solution in mind for the white people problem.
aha. your usual retarded ranting, but with mangling a further language on top, frysler. as expected.

Your comments are treasonous and unacceptable.

Seig Heil little Nazis

You advocate incivility toward the Left... well rest assured that I not only do NEVER treat Trumpoids well, never patronize their businesses, but I take a lot of actions to trash those businesses, to bring those traitors down! And given that I'm a few orders of magnitude more intelligent than any Trumpoid, how do you think these things always turn out?
You're a Nazi thug, violent, stupid, and waging war against the United States Constitution.

You are the enemy of America, the enemy of freedom, the enemy of human dignity.

Y'all are increasingly personae non grata in this country, as you are fascists, traitors, and nutcases. You should be on Travelocity looking for a cheap ticket to Moscow.

What country are you in, North Korea?

Oh look, a new Nazi here to gaslight us.

How unique.

Forum List

Back