This... Is... TREASON...

That already happened. Natives were the majority; now they're not.

Spanish as the 1st language? Why not? I speak it fluently. Too bad you white-rights couldn't keep up in Spanish class...

Global government? That is not happening. It is a fantasy scare tactic used by corporate-shill white-right propaganda sources to keep you scared and off-balance. And it's working very well.
The Native Americans didn’t purposely depopulate themselves.

Can you explain how making the majority of America Hispanic is a good thing. Or even changing the demographics of any country in 20 years is a good thing?

Other than hating America, why would you support it

You'd best watch your mouth, incel boy.
[/QUOTE]

Fuck you, bitch...

You do wish for their deaths, you just admitted it.

No, dishit, I didn't. I said "fuck 'em". If they do die, though, I won't give a fuck. That's different than wishing for their demise, though (although I harbor no illusion that you'd comprehend the difference)...

That makes you subhuman slime, does it not? And who raised you to be such a soulless racist, eh? Go back and give them a good slap for me, ok?

I do believe you're flirting with some rules violations here, dimwit. Better watch that...

YOU are the traitor, supporting a dictator, and wishing for the deaths of innocent people.

What dictator do I support? How does wanting to have a secure border make me a traitor?

You're about the dumbest fuck on this forum and, given the amount of dumbfuck libs we have here, that's pretty impressive...

Those migrants are refugees, trying to survive. And look at your attitude toward them. Despicable! Yes, DEPLORABLE!

[/QUOTE]
What precludes them from coming here legally? After all, millions have donbe exactly that in the past...

If 1 million Chinese people walked into Africa and resided there. That is an invasion, not evolution.

Human evolution takes place over thousands of years. Not 20 years. Jackass

I’ll be here in 2040. I doubt you will be after getting vaxxed.
Human evolution takes place in seconds, minutes, hours, years, decades, centuries and on. It's constantly happening. it's happening to you right now. Of course you won't see the changes but it's still happening.

It's funny you non vaxers are dropping like flies and still you insist....lol

I don't "wish" for anything. What a stupid thing for you to suggest.

Let them come here legally, and they have nothing to worry about. I'll welcome them with open arms.

If they come here illegally, fuck 'em...

Oh, cram it. Anyone who supports what Biden has done at the border is a traitor...
He's already telling you he is a loyal Guatemalan. What else do you have to know? In a better world the invaders would be met with machine gun fire and bouncing Betty landmines.

Now let's see... where did you get THAT piece of BS... I'm betting from good ole Q himself, right?

:rofl:

You are a dumb one, even for a Nazi.

Were there Jewish space lasers involved? Was Hugo Chavez there? And Saul Alinsky?

You need psychological help.

Sure Nazi - but Trump raped someone cuz uhuh ORANGE MAN BAD.

Fucking moron.

Honest to all that's holy, Nazi Boy, what the bleep are you talking about. The National File is an alt-right publication.
Only lemmings like yourself swallow fake news like it was liquid candy.

Nazi, you scum are simply in no position to impugn any media. CNN is an utterly incoherent mess of fascist hate with no connection to reality. NBC is likewise utter shit. The Voice of the Reich (formerly NY Times) doesn't even pretend to offer honest reporting - pure hate and promoting of fascism.

For you who live on "cesspool left" media to try and attack the credibility of opposition media just doesn't cut it. The hypocrisy is beyond the pale.

Nazi, you scum are simply in no position to impugn any media. CNN is an utterly incoherent mess of fascist hate with no connection to reality. NBC is likewise utter shit. The Voice of the Reich (formerly NY Times) doesn't even pretend to offer honest reporting - pure hate and promoting of fascism.

For you who live on "cesspool left" media to try and attack the credibility of opposition media just doesn't cut it. The hypocrisy is beyond the pale.
Good lord, don't you ever get tired of consuming your own poop? These outlets report the news. Not their problem if the right wing...IS the news. :)

That is not an accurate description.
100% accurate

In fact a study was done of various human remains in the USA from the late 1800's, and it was found that the most unhealthy people had been blacks and urban white workers. The most healthy were the Plains Indians.

Yeah, I mean a Nazi bitch like you wouldn't just make shit up.

Uneducated and ignorant, as is the way of you fascist fucks.

Suck on that, racist Eurocentric bigotboy.

Suck on what? Your abject ignorance and inability to support anything you vomit out?

You have no education, that much is clear. Doubtful you completed high school, if you did it was through social promotion.

You're of course babbling gibberish, along with a lot of insults you'd not deliver in person, incel coward.

I'm a progressive Democrat, and that's a "Nazi" to you? Right there you lost all credibility, white-right boy.

That you are ignorant and uneducated is self-evident.

You follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi; you are part of the Nazi party.

Good lord, don't you ever get tired of consuming your own poop? These outlets report the news. Not their problem if the right wing...IS the news. :)

Not even close, These cesspools fling shit to promote the fascist war against the United States Constitution that you and they are engaged in.

The "cesspool left" media doesn't even pretend to report news.

There are 30 million of those illegal street poopers who never have no idea what a toilet, stove, or a vacuum cleaner is in the USA. That is the idea behind the globalist agenda.

Forum List

Back