This... Is... TREASON...

I’m surprised you’re even admitting illegals are crossing the border.

The plan was a wall.
You said:

1. walls don’t work
2. 5billion was way too expensive
3. Walls are racist

All 3 were lies. You want too flood the country with illegals, because it is eventually going to destroy the country.

you all hate the country because you are all miserable people who hate yourself and everyone around you. You’re all a part of a suicide cult

You people are jackasses

Uh....it's been happening for DECADES!! Why is it your just and righteous outrage only surfaces when there's a President with a "D" next to his name in the Oval Office? :)
And walls don't keep people out. As long as there are good, just, god fearing conservative (and liberal) corporations who want to hire cheap labor to do jobs that
most Americans wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole..IT..WILL..KEEP..HAPPENING!! :auiqs.jpg:As long as there is no cohesive immigration policy, it will keep happening. As long
as the United States continues its foreign policy of fucking these countries up, it will keep happening.

I'm starting to think you people are just fawning simpletons. Capable of reacting only to stimuli that activates your outrage and not thinking about the larger, overall
issues. :)

Ohh look, a Nazi is lying through his fucking teeth to slander an enemy of his filthy Reich.

How droll.

You clapped and cheered as Obama raped 6 year old boys in the oval office, what does that make you?
Now let's see... where did you get THAT piece of BS... I'm betting from good ole Q himself, right?

Were there Jewish space lasers involved? Was Hugo Chavez there? And Saul Alinsky?

You need psychological help.

Do you wish for the death of Central American refugees? What sort of person does that make you, then, eh?

I don't "wish" for anything. What a stupid thing for you to suggest.

Let them come here legally, and they have nothing to worry about. I'll welcome them with open arms.

If they come here illegally, fuck 'em...

I used to live in Guatemala. Truthfully I'd rather see 1000 white-right treasonous Trumpoids eaten by gators than one Guatemalan. The Guatemalans, after all, are such better people than y'all.

Oh, cram it. Anyone who supports what Biden has done at the border is a traitor...

Uh....it's been happening for DECADES!! Why is it your just and righteous outrage only surfaces when there's a President with a "D" next to his name in the Oval Office? :)
And walls don't keep people out. As long as there are good, just, god fearing conservative (and liberal) corporations who want to hire cheap labor to do jobs that
most Americans wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole..IT..WILL..KEEP..HAPPENING!! :auiqs.jpg:As long as there is no cohesive immigration policy, it will keep happening. As long
as the United States continues its foreign policy of fucking these countries up, it will keep happening.

I'm starting to think you people are just fawning simpletons. Capable of reacting only to stimuli that activates your outrage and not thinking about the larger, overall
Do you care to tell why any migrants, aside from Cubans are allowed into the country. Are DemonRats racist against Cubans?

So you support the fact that the majority of the country (since it’s beginning) will become the minority of the country in a short time of 20 years?

Is that what you support?

Do you want Spanish as the 1st language?

Do you want a global government run by the UN?

Do you care to tell why any migrants, aside from Cubans are allowed into the country. Are DemonRats racist against Cubans?

Good question. Go ask the State Department. My guess is has to do with politics and maybe finally getting foreign policy together in order to put pressure on these countries to reform in order to keep their citizens in their country. Or they don't want to take the chance of a Cuban government crackdown, or an endless pile of dead bodies at sea. Remember the 80's?

Good question. Go ask the State Department. My guess is has to do with politics and maybe finally getting foreign policy together in order to put pressure on these countries to reform in order to keep their citizens in their country. Or they don't want to take the chance of a Cuban government crackdown, or an endless pile of dead bodies at sea. Remember the 80's?
Or because Cubans don’t vote for communist DemonRats

Yeah, all those immigrants sure did mess the place up. There used to be plenty of game, thick topsoil, forests everywhere, clean water in every stream. Now look at it. First those immigrants screwed up their home subcontinent of Europe, poisoned the rivers, eroded the land, stripped the forests, and then they came here to do the same. What a plan! Those damned immigrants sure did destroy the place!

Yeah, the population had 70% infant mortality, a 30 year life span, with starvation and death from exposure the rule.

It was fucking paradise...

You best watch your mouth, incel boy.

If there's a Nazi here, he's in your mirror. Trump is a rapist, and a pervert, and a racist, and a misogynist, and a serial liar, and a narcissist psychopath, and a con-man, and a grifter, and a tax criminal, and a traitor.

You white-rights behave in EVERY respect like Nazis. And Trump's mannerisms obviously were copied from Mussolini, another of your heroes.

DERP

Fucking Nazi bitch trying to accuse others of what he is AS he spews DER JUDEN at me.

Stupid and evil - typical Nazi bitch.

So you support the fact that the majority of the country (since it’s beginning) will become the minority of the country in a short time of 20 years?

Evolution is inevitable whether you like it or not. This country is becoming more diverse and multi-cultural. That's not a bad thing.
The key is to be able to adapt and grow. Which is something I find a lot of right (white) wingers are not willing to do. They just bitch.
I'm learning Spanish. I've tried learning both French and German at points in my life.

Adapt and grow, or be consigned to irrelevance. And there may be a one world government someday, but I assure you that both
you and I will be LONG gone by the time it happens. :)

Evolution is inevitable whether you like it or not. This country is becoming more diverse and multi-cultural. That's not a bad thing.
The key is to be able to adapt and grow. Which is something I find a lot of right (white) wingers are not willing to do. They just bitch.
I'm learning Spanish. I've tried learning both French and German at points in my life.

Adapt and grow, or be consigned to irrelevance. And there may be a one world government someday, but I assure you that both
you and I will be LONG gone by the time it happens. :)
If 1 million Chinese people walked into Africa and resided there. That is an invasion, not evolution.

Human evolution takes place over thousands of years. Not 20 years. Jackass

I’ll be here in 2040. I doubt you will be after getting vaxxed.

If 1 million Chinese people walked into Africa and resided there. That is an invasion, not evolution.

Human evolution takes place over thousands of years. Not 20 years. Jackass

I’ll be here in 2040. I doubt you will be after getting vaxxed.
That's a lot of nonsense in such a short post. You are to be congratulated I suppose for your efficiency.

I'm betting you know nothing of evolution and so should not discuss it. In any case, he was speaking of social evolution, a different thing. Try to keep up.

Vaccionations will kill us? No, you'll be dead of COVID, likely, and no loss to the country there. Are you vaccinated with DTP? for smallpox? Have you refused all vaccinations, or only this one, because the low-IQ Orange Menace told you to?

That's a lot of nonsense in such a short post. You are to be congratulated I suppose for your efficiency.

I'm betting you know nothing of evolution and so should not discuss it. In any case, he was speaking of social evolution, a different thing. Try to keep up.

Vaccionations will kill us? No, you'll be dead of COVID, likely, and no loss to the country there. Are you vaccinated with DTP? for smallpox? Have you refused all vaccinations, or only this one, because the low-IQ Orange Menace told you to?
I had Covid and cured it with bleach.
a gallon a day keeps Covid away.
You should try i

First you said evolution, now it’s specifically social evolution. I had no clue the definition of social evolution was an invasion.

Yeah, the population had 70% infant mortality, a 30 year life span, with starvation and death from exposure the rule.

It was fucking paradise...
That is not an accurate description. In fact a study was done of various human remains in the USA from the late 1800's, and it was found that the most unhealthy people had been blacks and urban white workers. The most healthy were the Plains Indians.

Suck on that, racist Eurocentric bigotboy.

I had Covid and cured it with bleach.
a gallon a day keeps Covid away.
You should try it
Drink the bleach! By all means! Drink it now!

Failing that, at least go out and lick all the doorknobs in your unvaxxed white-right area. Trump WANTS you to die of COVID, so have at it!

DERP

Fucking Nazi bitch trying to accuse others of what he is AS he spews DER JUDEN at me.

Stupid and evil - typical Nazi bitch.
You're of course babbling gibberish, along with a lot of insults you'd not deliver in person, incel coward.

I'm a progressive Democrat, and that's a "Nazi" to you? Right there you lost all credibility, white-right boy.

That already happened. Natives were the majority; now they're not.

Spanish as the 1st language? Why not? I speak it fluently. Too bad you white-rights couldn't keep up in Spanish class...

Global government? That is not happening. It is a fantasy scare tactic used by corporate-shill white-right propaganda sources to keep you scared and off-balance. And it's working very well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back