This Is Tragic

Early exposure to sexuality OF ANY KIND has been proven to be detrimental to the person in later years. It doesn't matter if it's a perverted family member or a stranger. I don't believe it's just a "Queer" problem. When it comes to sex LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

C'mon. You are demanding me? Fuck off. You are emotional and feel the need to hate on me because that's you. Do you want someone to tell you how to think, like what you are accusing others of? For the record all you want is to hate. That is the premise of the OP.
No, I was asking you.

I don't think you understand their little minds.

You are talking like a groomer. That's how they start.

Might want to do some research before you open your mouth.

C'mon. You are demanding me? Fuck off. You are emotional and feel the need to hate on me because that's you. Do you want someone to tell you how to think, like what you are accusing others of? For the record all you want is to hate. That is the premise of the OP.

No, we want to protect our children. If the gays want peace they must stop grooming kids.

That is how gays end up dead.

Early exposure to sexuality OF ANY KIND has been proven to be detrimental to the person in later years. It doesn't matter if it's a perverted family member or a stranger. I don't believe it's just a "Queer" problem. When it comes to sex LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.
And when the kid walks in on Mommy and Daddy doing the deed it never affects them?

So you do then support Grooming?

Since when do little kids have any opinion about being queer? They are being groomed it's obvious. Their parents should have their children taken away.
Those children have had those ideas drilled into them. That was just pathetic.

I know you find all grooming of children appalling.
I don't see adult heteros having sexual parties with little kids in schools and venues. You seem to find grooming a good thing as you're trying to cover for these queers by telling the lie claiming 'everybody does it'

Forum List

Back