This Is Tragic

I don't think you understand their little minds.
OH...So you 'understand' that children want to be queers? What kind of twisted, insane POS are you? OR are you just here to make insane arguments?

I never said such a thing. That's coming out of your mouth.
So, do you, or do you not, agree with that video? Tell us why you think kids would even be thinking about queers, genders, transgenders, etc. You arrogantly say I don't understand what kids are thinking, what do YOU think they are thinking? Do you think that young kids go around thinking of sex? That would be pretty perverted if you did. I can guarantee you that NONE of those kids even thought about queers, genders, transgenders, in 'the world' on their own. Someone is feeding them that shit.

Kids don't understand sexuality. They don't comprehend what it is or how it affects adults.
These kids were brainwashed into believing in something they have absolutely no comprehension of.

Kids should NOT have to think about anything other than being a kid and just having as much fun as possible, and learning about readin, riting, and rithmatic.

So, do you, or do you not, agree with that video? Tell us why you think kids would even be thinking about queers, genders, transgenders, etc. You arrogantly say I don't understand what kids are thinking, what do YOU think they are thinking? Do you think that young kids go around thinking of sex? That would be pretty perverted if you did. I can guarantee you that NONE of those kids even thought about queers, genders, transgenders, in 'the world' on their own. Someone is feeding them that shit.
Hmmm. All that you say sure is on your mind. It sounds like those little ones are loved and they express how they feel.

Hmmm. All that you say sure is on your mind. It sounds like those little ones are loved and they express how they feel.
I asked you a question, why do you think that these kids would even be thinking about transgender, queer, etc.? I want to know what is on YOUR mind. Exposing little children to sexual things is not loving them it is grooming them, IMO. Why do you think children even need to know about this shit? ......... For the record, still waiting for okfine's response.

Last edited:
I asked you a question, why do you think that these kids would even be thinking about transgender, queer, etc.? I want to know what is on YOUR mind. Exposing little children to sexual things is not loving them it is grooming them, IMO. Why do you think children even need to know about this shit? ......... For the record, still waiting for okfine's response.
C'mon. You are demanding me? Fuck off. You are emotional and feel the need to hate on me because that's you. Do you want someone to tell you how to think, like what you are accusing others of? For the record all you want is to hate. That is the premise of the OP.

Forum List

Back