This Is the Woman Responsible for Alec Baldwin’s Gun

1635132655193.png

The last person I blame is the actor, Baldwin. He was given a prop and told it was safe. Whom I blame is both this girl and the producer who hired her, and for setting up a system where not only live ammo was brought on set, but that there were no apparent checks and balances to assure that these props were safe and properly set up.
The girl should be banned from hollywood

But the ultimate responsibility belonged to baldwin

Highlighting her as responsible for a death will likely not do her much good.

But hey, you now have one more target for your hate and your rage....congrats.

If she fucked up the loading process for the gun she is responsible for the person's death, even if it wasn't intentional.

The last person I blame is the actor, Baldwin. He was given a prop and told it was safe. Whom I blame is both this girl and the producer who hired her, and for setting up a system where not only live ammo was brought on set, but that there were no apparent checks and balances to assure that these props were safe and properly set up.
I have handled handguns for over half a century.

If someone hands me a firearm and tells me it is unloaded I personally verify that fact or if I don’t know how, I ask the person to show me. That may not work on a movie set. I have never been on one.

However I also never point an unloaded firearm (or loaded firearm) at something I am not willing to destroy. I also worry about what is beyond my target if I am actually shooting.

Baldwin obviously pointed what he believed to be an unloaded firearm at a person and pulled the trigger. That action was totally irresponsible.

I understand actors do get firearm safety training if they handle firearms (even prop firearms) in a movie. If so, Baldwin should have been taught the basic rules of firearm safety. They are not complicated or hard to remember.

1635138360280.jpeg

Well, Baldwin was the producer, but it is the Directors who run the sets, not producers, and a Director announced it ws a 'cold gun' and handed it to Baldwin. I agree he isn't at fault here, but will pay anyway, especially if he didn't buy enough insurance for the movie, which is part of a producer's job.

Hardly. I knew a producer and a cameraman. Cameraman owned a huge winery in SoCal.

They now make movies in other states to get away from paying union scale. Apparently they had union members on site there, though, but replaced them with non-union workers, so I don't know what New Mexico is like re labor laws and 'right to work' codes.

Well, Baldwin was the producer, but it is the Directors who run the sets, not producers, and a Director announced it ws a 'cold gun' and handed it to Baldwin. I agree he isn't at fault here, but will pay anyway, especially if he didn't buy enough insurance for the movie, which is part of a producer's job.

The hell he isn't. He's the idiot who pulled the trigger.

They now make movies in other states to get away from paying union scale. Apparently they had union members on site there, though, but replaced them with non-union workers, so I don't know what New Mexico is like re labor laws and 'right to work' codes.

No, they left the State because cali taxes the shit out of them.

No, they left the State because cali taxes the shit out of them.

California has all kinds of tax deductions and freebies for the movie and TV industry. They don't pay the same taxes as the little people do, neither do the wealthy out there; they have caps that make sure only people with real jobs pay their max. However, they can't cap union wages and bargaining agreements.

The hell he isn't. He's the idiot who pulled the trigger.

Sorry, I'm not on that bandwagon. I don't like the guy but I don't do railroad jobs on people because of their politics, I would just deport them and let them annoy their fellow deviants and Cadre associates.

California has all kinds of tax deductions and freebies for the movie and TV industry. They don't pay the same taxes as the little people do, neither do the wealthy out there; they have caps that make sure only people with real jobs pay their max. However, they can't cap union wages and bargaining agreements.

Not anymore. Way back in 1999 the State eliminated almost all of them. Pretty much the whole industry moved away.

80% of the TV shows are filmed in Canada now. Guess what, they are unionized up there too.

Sorry, I'm not on that bandwagon. I don't like the guy but I don't do railroad jobs on people because of their politics, I would just deport them and let them annoy their fellow deviants and Cadre associates.

I'm not doing a railroad job either. Propmasters, and I know a lot of the legends from the industry, instruct actors to never point the guns at anyone.

It is said ALL the time.

Provide a link or be called out on your probable lie. It was a guy who was in charge of safety and handed Baldwin the gun, telling him it was "cold".

Forum List

Back