This Is the Woman Responsible for Alec Baldwin’s Gun

Gatorbreath never objected to Leftists chasing people out of restaurants or mobs outside peoples homes shouting murder threats.

Of course I did. Why do you always need to lie about me? Such an odd thing you all feel the need to do

It is an attack to highlight her as being the cause of a person's death. I do not give a fuck about the video.
Her job was being responsible for his gun. Sorry facts upset you so much.

8CDE63A3-5377-4D65-9348-39295190F1BB.gif

It is an attack to highlight her as being the cause of a person's death. I do not give a fuck about the video.
Gator, he's right on this one. As the armorer, she was responsible for every gun and all the ammo used on that set and for insuring no live rounds were allowed on that set, including the one given to Baldwin.

Gator, he's right on this one. As the armorer, she was responsible for every gun and all the ammo used on that set and for insuring no live rounds were allowed on that set, including the one given to Baldwin.

and because of that her name and face need to be broadcast all over the country?

and because of that her name and face need to be broadcast all over the country?
It was a clarifying thing for me. I'm no ultra-right wing, but I make no apology for hiring partially on the set of their brow and the cut of their hair for serious positions. I have judged people and usually quite well after my first year as a 2LT in military and civilian life, and given more weapons safety briefings and responsible for weapons and ammo handling and firing, including exercise where only blank ammo was to be used, than I could possibly count. Safety is serious shit, military, civilian, industrial plant or in the make believe world of the movie business. I would never have hired her, if we had met or had seen her picture. One look at her twitter account, would have been worth a thousand words. I have hired and fired safety officers, once even above my rank in the middle of range operations, and am a school trained accident investigator. She is not a serious person for as serious job, as armorer on a movie set and somebody is dead. Hindsight is definitively 20/20 this time. Just like he is often a pain in the ass, but he's right this time.

It was a clarifying thing for me. I'm no ultra-right wing, but I make no apology for hiring partially on the set of their brow and the cut of their hair for serious positions. I have judged people and usually quite well after my first year as a 2LT in military and civilian life, and given more weapons safety briefings and responsible for weapons and ammo handling and firing, including exercise where only blank ammo was to be used, than I could possibly count. Safety is serious shit, military, civilian, industrial plant or in the make believe world of the movie business. I would never have hired her, if we had met or had seen her picture. One look at her twitter account, would have been worth a thousand words. I have hired and fired safety officers, once even above my rank in the middle of range operations, and am a school trained accident investigator. She is not a serious person for as serious job, as armorer on a movie set and somebody is dead. Hindsight is definitively 20/20 this time. Just like he is often a pain in the ass, but he's right this time.
The movie was very low budget --- $6 million, I read, VERY low. I guess they got what they paid (very little) for.

The last person I blame is the actor, Baldwin. He was given a prop and told it was safe. Whom I blame is both this girl and the producer who hired her, and for setting up a system where not only live ammo was brought on set, but that there were no apparent checks and balances to assure that these props were safe and properly set up.

Agreed.

The movie was very low budget --- $6 million, I read, VERY low. I guess they got what they paid (very little) for.
Bet $6 Million Dollar$ won't touch what this one costs now.

If were some actor on a movie set and someone pointed to her, saying she was the head armorer, I would have left the set.
Some basic rules:
1. All prop guns must be stored under lock & key until needed on set.
2. Prior to bringing them on set, they are all inspected to ensure that they are unloaded.
3. Once on set, a staff member should be present at the cart/table at all times to ensure there is no tampering with the props.
4. Prop guns are to be loaded with the blanks, only when actually needed. Once no longer in use, they are to be returned to the cart/table, where they are re-inspected and watched over until returned to their storage facility.
And....as a last measure, the actor who is to use the prop gun, should just be required to check it when he/she is given it.
Or use common sense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back