This Is the Woman Responsible for Alec Baldwin’s Gun

“Democrats need to embrace Hollywood because this is where they need to come to learn how to tell a story.” – Michael Moore

The last person I blame is the actor, Baldwin. He was given a prop and told it was safe. Whom I blame is both this girl and the producer who hired her, and for setting up a system where not only live ammo was brought on set, but that there were no apparent checks and balances to assure that these props were safe and properly set up.

The last person I blame is the actor, Baldwin. He was given a prop and told it was safe. Whom I blame is both this girl and the producer who hired her, and for setting up a system where not only live ammo was brought on set, but that there were no apparent checks and balances to assure that these props were safe and properly set up.
Blanks are never ‘safe’. Long list of deaths and injuries from blanks. The gas escaping alone will blow a hole in your head.

If were some actor on a movie set and someone pointed to her, saying she was the head armorer, I would have left the set.
Some basic rules:
1. All prop guns must be stored under lock & key until needed on set.
2. Prior to bringing them on set, they are all inspected to ensure that they are unloaded.
3. Once on set, a staff member should be present at the cart/table at all times to ensure there is no tampering with the props.
4. Prop guns are to be loaded with the blanks, only when actually needed. Once no longer in use, they are to be returned to the cart/table, where they are re-inspected and watched over until returned to their storage facility.
And....as a last measure, the actor who is to use the prop gun, should just be required to check it when he/she is given it.

Yeah but Alec Baldwin was responsible for the woman who was responsible etc. Was there a relationship? The tabloids might cover it better than the mainstream media.

Blanks are never ‘safe’. Long list of deaths and injuries from blanks. The gas escaping alone will blow a hole in your head.

I know. They are still the same explosive charge that propels the bullet just sans the actual bullet.

It was just such a blank that Bruce Lee's son Brandon held up to his head on a movie set thinking it was safe and pulled the trigger.

If were some actor on a movie set and someone pointed to her, saying she was the head armorer, I would have left the set.
Some basic rules:
1. All prop guns must be stored under lock & key until needed on set.
2. Prior to bringing them on set, they are all inspected to ensure that they are unloaded.
3. Once on set, a staff member should be present at the cart/table at all times to ensure there is no tampering with the props.
4. Prop guns are to be loaded with the blanks, only when actually needed. Once no longer in use, they are to be returned to the cart/table, where they are re-inspected and watched over until returned to their storage facility.
And....as a last measure, the actor who is to use the prop gun, should just be required to check it when he/she is given it.

There hasn't been an on-set death due to a negligent discharge in decades ... perhaps we're over-reacting a bit?

Yes, reposting self made public social media videos of you Leftards is a threat to you Leftards.

Highlighting her as responsible for a death will likely not do her much good.

But hey, you now have one more target for your hate and your rage....congrats.

Hardly. I knew a producer and a cameraman. Cameraman owned a huge winery in SoCal.

If you're a sought after name ... yes. But grips, set workers, makeup people, PAs ... etc ... get paid like migrant farm workers.

The worst of the lot are jobs connected with CGI production.

There is a reason those jobs are done in China and Korea.

Forum List

Back