This Is The Way It Is Supposed To Work

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Birth control instead of murder. The left have always wanted to have abortion as one of the birth control options while claiming that women's rights give them the justification to murder human life, while many ridiculously claim that all abortion before birth is acceptable, even at 9 months. This will save murders on a massive scale. And, for the record, I whole heartedly endorse birth control that doesn't involve murder. Women DO have the right over their own bodies to use birth control that doesn't involve murder. Backroom abortions are not necessary. This is how it is supposed to work.

Birth control instead of murder. The left have always wanted to have abortion as one of the birth control options while claiming that women's rights give them the justification to murder human life, while many ridiculously claim that all abortion before birth is acceptable, even at 9 months. This will save murders on a massive scale. And, for the record, I whole heartedly endorse birth control that doesn't involve murder. This is how it is supposed to work. Women DO have the right over their bodies to use birth control that doesn't involve murder

What's really funny is that they no longer even try to convince us that they're not using abortion as birth control. Openly just admitting it. It's easier to kill it than to prevent it.

A paradigm shift in practicality, birth control instead of abortions. What a concept!
American woman has proven to my satisfaction that she is too lazy, stupid or narcissistic to be able to successfully use birth control.

Forum List

Back