This is the type of liberal republicans want to pretend exists but is more of a caricature

Version one: “I deserve welfare! I shouldn’t have to have a job! Working is too hard!”

Version two: “I deserve to make what a CEO makes! People should all get paid the same! That’s what fair!”

Version three: “I’m special! My parents told me so! Everyone gets a trophy! That’s what’s fair!”

Now this isn’t to say these people don’t exist. it’s just that they are used as cookie cutter mental shortcuts in the minds of republicans. They widely exaggerate how common these individuals are and how they vote. Republicans like to believe the entire Leftwing is like this for two reasons:

1) It gives them a false sense of manliness and toughness. Everyone but republicans are leeches because of course they are. It comes from a place of insecurity generalizing liberals in this way. What a hard on they get saying “get a job!” at a subgroup is mostly already employed.

2) It makes it easy to dismiss anything the leftwing has to say on an issue. Republicans struggle the most with cognitive dissonance. They refuse to believe anything that doesn’t already coddle their Fox News worldview.

The reality, of course, is that just as many self-identified conservatives are unemployed. I’m willing to bet plenty of them have a retarded sense of entitlement. Hell, liberals are more likely to have a degree in higher education and this caricature still persists.
Another good one that cons everywhere like to believe, is anyone who likes Bernie is a loser, just looking for a free ride. It’s rote to the con.

Only broke low life pieces of shit vote for government to steal from others to fund broke low life pieces of shit… You honestly didn’t know that?
NOBODY self funded votes to steal from other people.

Version one: “I deserve welfare! I shouldn’t have to have a job! Working is too hard!”

Version two: “I deserve to make what a CEO makes! People should all get paid the same! That’s what fair!”

Version three: “I’m special! My parents told me so! Everyone gets a trophy! That’s what’s fair!”

Now this isn’t to say these people don’t exist. it’s just that they are used as cookie cutter mental shortcuts in the minds of republicans. They widely exaggerate how common these individuals are and how they vote. Republicans like to believe the entire Leftwing is like this for two reasons:

1) It gives them a false sense of manliness and toughness. Everyone but republicans are leeches because of course they are. It comes from a place of insecurity generalizing liberals in this way. What a hard on they get saying “get a job!” at a subgroup That is mostly already employed.

2) It makes it easy to dismiss anything the leftwing has to say on an issue. Republicans struggle the most with cognitive dissonance. They refuse to believe anything that doesn’t already coddle their Fox News worldview.

The reality, of course, is that just as many self-identified conservatives are unemployed. I’m willing to bet plenty of them have a retarded sense of entitlement. Hell, liberals are more likely to have a degree in higher education and this caricature still persists.
If I get laid off I would be more then happy to wash dishes for 22 an hour for a time beating... but I can’t democrats have flooded my city with low wage workers and you will pay
Lol I don’t even know where to begin with how dumb this is.
If I get laid off I would be more then happy to wash dishes for 22 an hour for a time being.. but I can’t democrats have flooded my city with low wage workers and you will pay

huh
Who the hell would ever pay you 22 per hour to wash dishes under any circumstances?

I thought that was his point.... you want to raise the minimum wage, under this messed up belief that everyone deserves to be paid more.

But raising the minimum wage, doesn't make the value of the labor higher. Which you correctly pointed out... why would anyone pay you $22/hour to wash dishes?
Right.... that is our point. Why would anyone pay you $15/hour to flip a burger over?

Customers are not going to pay massive prices, so you can do zero-skill jobs.
Of Course less invaders less staff more quality Customers. More assimilating... easy

1) It gives them a false sense of manliness and toughness. Everyone but republicans are leeches because of course they are. It comes from a place of insecurity generalizing liberals in this way. What a hard on they get saying “get a job!” at a subgroup is mostly already employed.

Another good one that cons everywhere like to believe, is anyone who likes Bernie is a loser, just looking for a free ride. It’s rote to the con.

Only broke low life pieces of shit vote for government to steal from others to fund broke low life pieces of shit… You honestly didn’t know that?
Derp, derp, derp!

2) It makes it easy to dismiss anything the leftwing has to say on an issue. Republicans struggle the most with cognitive dissonance. They refuse to believe anything that doesn’t already coddle their Fox News worldview..
Extreme-Irony.gif

Derp, derp, derp!

Does that mean you believe that self funded, productive folks vote in favor of fucking themselves?

Derp, derp, derp!

Does that mean you believe that self funded, productive folks vote in favor of fucking themselves?
If they vote republican then obviously.

Derp, derp, derp!

Which Republican is running on free shit for low life pieces of shit and wetbacks?

Why do many republicans rail against social security and Medicare? Why do they not believe in paid sick leave, maternity leave, etc. They dislike laborers and worship the management. It's too bad they make it harder to vote for them than it should be. The Dems offer nothing, zilcho so independent voters have no choice but to dutifully vote third party.

Derp, derp, derp!

Which Republican is running on free shit for low life pieces of shit and wetbacks?
Which republican in the last few decades has done anything for the middle class and poor?

Derp, derp, derp!

Which republican in the last few decades has done anything for the middle class and poor?

Lets not blur the issue...nobody sane gives two fucks about the "last few decades"...Lets talk about today's part platforms.
"Which Republican is running on free shit for low life pieces of shit and wetbacks?"

Derp, derp, derp!

Lets not blur the issue...nobody sane gives two fucks about the "last few decades"...Lets talk about today's part platforms.
"Which Republican is running on free shit for low life pieces of shit and wetbacks?"
None. Obviously they are only concerned with giving free shit to the wealthy. Duh.

None. Obviously they are only concerned with giving free shit to the wealthy. Duh.

Let’s do this one more time beggar...how do Republicans give free shit to the wealthy...break it down for us.
(or pretend you didn’t see this post and save yourself the embarrassment)

Let’s do this one more time beggar...how do Republicans give free shit to the wealthy...break it down for us.
Uh through corporate subsidies and tax breaks. Duh. If you want to argue that they should have less of their income taxed and that isn’t “free shit”, then why do they put more of the tax burden on the poor and middle class? Wealthy people kept more of their money under Trump while poor people were stripped of their usual deductions.

Uh through corporate subsidies and tax breaks. Duh. If you want to argue that they should have less of their income taxed and that isn’t “free shit”, then why do they put more of the tax burden on the poor and middle class? Wealthy people kept more of their money under Trump while poor people were stripped of their usual deductions.

Haha..that’s funny shit..you poor folks have an effective income tax rate of ZERO and often in the negative. What “deductions” should be available to someone paying 0%?

Haha..that’s funny shit..you poor folks have an effective income tax rate of ZERO and often in the negative. What “deductions” should be available to someone paying 0%?
Where is this fantasy of yours that poor people have a zero tax rate? How stupid are you? Getting a return isn’t somehow a zero tax rate if it’s a fraction of what people paid. Corporations and many rich people (not your dumbass. Quit pretending you are) effectively pay nothing. If rich people and poor both people both had zero, there wouldn’t be much revenue at all now would there be?

1) It gives them a false sense of manliness and toughness. Everyone but republicans are leeches because of course they are. It comes from a place of insecurity generalizing liberals in this way. What a hard on they get saying “get a job!” at a subgroup That is mostly already employed.

Such a pity that you have no mirror in your subsidized apartment! Else you'd shockingly come face-to-face with that which you describe. Perhaps if you asked Nutty Old Uncle Bernie he'd send you a free one!

"A retarded sense of entitlement"? Doesn't that little phrase describe Sanders supporters?
I think it’s more apt for those who complain about paying taxes yet utilize government services on a daily basis.

Where is this fantasy of yours that poor people have a zero tax rate? How stupid are you? Getting a return isn’t somehow a zero tax rate if it’s a fraction of what people paid. Corporations and many rich people (not your dumbass. Quit pretending you are) effectively pay nothing. If rich people and poor both people both had zero, there wouldn’t be much revenue at all now would there be?

Haha...you dumbmotherfuckers keep repeating the same tired bullshit over and over.....Look, corporations do not pay income tax as the liability is passed through to shareholders.
Nearly half of this nation pays ZERO in income taxes.
More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax
Back to the drawing board Beggin Billy

so they envision you?

Forum List

Back