This is the thing about black people......

Thank God there are people on this board who realize that race is nothing but a concept that someone came up with to divide one people from another. If you believe in God and practice his teachings then you will NOT HATE anyone who is different from you. Any questions?

Race is more than a concept. Racial differences are significant. White people are very different from black people. Different attitudes, different lifstyles.

Race is what makes us different, it is what makes us unique.!!
I prefer being black.

You are so right...White and Black people are very different. But what if you have White blood in your veins and you are Black, should you ignore that? How should you deal with it?

Do what Obama does....minimize it and do what you can to become an authentic black. Join a racist church so you can act like you're just like the rest of them.

And you think black people are different physically, why? (Psst....be careful, your racism is about to show.)

I hope you were just trying to be silly but in case you were actually serious (i hope not but i've learned not to assume) the pigmentation of the skin is darker hence the descriptor "black".

Yes there are other differences as well. I'll say this on the phone for the most part I can tell a black person from a white person by voice. Not by dialect, but there is a certain tone which most people of color possess in their voice that's not found in others. There's a couple of other differences but they're minor in the scheme of things and have to do with environment more then anything else.

You think so? I work with a White guy and people who call our office confuse us all the time.
Personally, I don't see the familiarity in our voices but other people do and are thinking it's me when he answers and vice versa.

Last edited:
I hope you were just trying to be silly but in case you were actually serious (i hope not but i've learned not to assume) the pigmentation of the skin is darker hence the descriptor "black".

Yes there are other differences as well. I'll say this on the phone for the most part I can tell a black person from a white person by voice. Not by dialect, but there is a certain tone which most people of color possess in their voice that's not found in others. There's a couple of other differences but they're minor in the scheme of things and have to do with environment more then anything else.

You think so? I work with a White guy and people who call our office confuse us all the time.
Personally, I don't see the familiarity in our voices but other people do and are thinking it's me when he answers and vice versa.

You aren't called "casper" for nothin'.

Thank God there are people on this board who realize that race is nothing but a concept that someone came up with to divide one people from another. If you believe in God and practice his teachings then you will NOT HATE anyone who is different from you. Any questions?

Race is more than a concept. Racial differences are significant. White people are very different from black people. Different attitudes, different lifstyles.

I prefer being black.

You are so right...White and Black people are very different. But what if you have White blood in your veins and you are Black, should you ignore that? How should you deal with it?

I ignore anything that is from the White Race. If I have any white blood in me, I let
the dominant black blood run its course. The Black genes are in fact dominant over the
white genes, therefore the White blood will be rendered null and void.

I prefer being black.

I ignore anything that is from the White Race. If I have any white blood in me, I let
the dominant black blood run its course. The Black genes are in fact dominant over the

You should just open a vein and only let the white blood out.

I prefer being black.

That's easy for you to say. Unfortunately for me, I was born very, very light skinned with green eyes and light brown hair with blond steaks in it when I was young so when Black and White children saw me they called me White although I grew up in an all Black neighborhood. I tried to ignore it but was always reminded of it. Even after I was grown and working with a White woman she told me that to her I was White. I have darkened as far as skin color and hair color because I am older now and smoke cigarettes. I still have White people who tell me that to them I am White. I don't hate it ,it's just that I grew up in an all Black environment and that's what I know. I look White but I am a Black person so should I like you forget about it and pretend that the White blood doesn't exist when it does?

Last edited:

That's easy for you to say. Unfortunately for me, I was born very, very light skinned with green eyes and light brown hair with blond steaks in it when I was young so when Black and White children saw me they called me White although I grew up in an all Black neighborhood. I tried to ignore it but was always reminded of it. Even after I was grown and working with a White woman she told me that to her I was White. I have darkened as far as skin color and hair color because I am older now and smoke cigarettes. I still have White people who tell me that to them I am White. I don't hate it ,it's just that I grew up in an all Black environment and that's what I know. I look White but I am a Black person so should I like you forget about it and pretend that the White blood doesn't exist when it does?

What you have stated are some of the reasons why I am against interracial marrages.
You get an offspring that is neither black nor white. A confused person, for the rest of their life.!

I haven't read all the responses, so forgive any duplication. I believe that racism is perpetuated largely by black people as well as some white people who need to hate.

I'm very light too, with green eyes. People act so suprised when they find out I'm Haitian.:lol:

When I was little I had a half white cousin named Urijiah. The rest of us used to call him zebra cake...:lol:.. GOOOOOOD TIMES.

I'm very light too, with green eyes. People act so suprised when they find out I'm Haitian.:lol:

When I was little I had a half white cousin named Urijiah. The rest of us used to call him zebra cake...:lol:.. GOOOOOOD TIMES.

That was what my ex-gf Fatima looked like. She was Creole not Haitian.

What you have stated are some of the reasons why I am against interracial marrages.
You get an offspring that is neither black nor white. A confused person, for the rest of their life.!

Not all of them are confused. It really is all about where you grew up.

oh and ..

halle-berry-pregnant.jpg

The offspring can be gorgeous. Seriously.

I am 54 yrs old and am not confused at all about who I am. I love who I am. God made me, not MAN. That's the problem on this earth and the reason we are going the way of Sodom and Gomorrah. Man thinks he controls all things on Earth and even though he goes to Church on Sunday and pays his tithes, when he walks out the door of the church what the preacher or priest or rabbi taught that day went through one ear and out the other. You know it's true. I have seen men and women leave church and go straight to the store on the corner and buy six packs of beer, afterall a football or basketball game is coming on. I just hate that as people that God created we are so petty and single-minded that we can't get over the fact that we are all different. God planned it that way, and if we are truly Christians who believe in him how come we can't accept it? Or is it that we don't want to? More importantly, we don't seem to care whether God cares what we do or not!!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back