This Is The Real Threat In America.....Not White Supremacists.....But ANTIFA & BLM

This video speaks for itself.....and the media wants to keep these events secret.

Karl Marx: “Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”​

Oh....good....a couple of clowns have shown up to laugh about an extremely serious situation.
I'm still watching this video....it's brutally horrific......not because of the violence it shows.....but the horrible implications it shows about not only America.....but the history of fascism/communism around the world.......and they think it's worth laughing about.
Figure the odds they bothered watching it.

BLM and ANIFTA shot their wad...lousy losers
Well....as long as DC keeps supporting them.....they have seconds coming.

I wanted to move to Oregon this year to be with my family....but they live only a few miles from Portland.....and I'm afraid I might end up getting involved in an altercation and shoot somebody. So better judgement tells me to stay in hot&sweaty Tennessee. My relatives are moving out of there and leaving the place in their dust.
My Dad was born in the Seattle area.....but nobody in their right mind goes into the city at night anymore.

I wanted to move to Oregon this year to be with my family....but they live only a few miles from Portland.....and I'm afraid I might end up getting involved in an altercation and shoot somebody. So better judgement tells me to stay in hot&sweaty Tennessee. My relatives are moving out of there and leaving the place in their dust.
My Dad was born in the Seattle area.....but nobody in their right mind goes into the city at night anymore.
Best go to conservative ID, MT, or WY.

Been there.....was born in MT....

That would be my ultimate destination if God is on my side.

That would be my ultimate destination if God is on my side.
Missoula is really nice during the Summer. August is Bing Cherry time up in Polson. But for some strange reason they had another snow last month. That hasn't happened....not since I was born.

Forum List

Back