This is the next step for this country

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, The only economical issue that counts now is stopping the transfer of wealth to the 1% of our population . set in effect the first day that the trickle down lie was implemented by Reagan , no president has taken more away from it's people then Reagan.

As far as I'm concerned, The only economical issue that counts now is stopping the transfer of wealth to the 1% of our population . set in effect the first day that the trickle down lie was implemented by Reagan , no president has taken more away from it's people then Reagan.
we are with the lockdowns seeing the biggest transfer of wealth to the 1% than anytime in history,,

and reagan took nothing from the people,,

We've already taken that step.

1611340168595.png

So for the last 40 years the Dems have been powerless to stop anything? What a weak group of people.

The two greatest transfers of wealth in history have been the reform bills that Obama passed during the recession and now under Trump with the coronavirus.

Now go back to blaming to blaming others for all the world's woes.

Get a job

we are with the lockdowns seeing the biggest transfer of wealth to the 1% than anytime in history,,

Yeah. . . I think there is something to that. All the small businesses are closing and the big megacorporations are taking their place. The business all flows toward companies big enough to survive this governmental misrule. Big survives better --- and there's your 1%.

I don't think this was plotted in any sense, but that's how it's working out. Good call.

Yeah. . . I think there is something to that. All the small businesses are closing and the big megacorporations are taking their place. The business all flows toward companies big enough to survive this governmental misrule. Big survives better --- and there's your 1%.

I don't think this was plotted in any sense, but that's how it's working out. Good call.
I have no doubt this or something like it was planned long ago,,

The next step is the marriage of religion and politics.
Hate Nazi's and Religious groups have been holding hand and have created this countries biggest threat since the civil war. So I'll pass on anything to do with religion in government . Way to many hate groups that are religion based.

Don’t be a “ jealous jerk “ that you’re not wealthy

You hate Nazi's don't get it,it is my wealth, the weath of our natural resources and the great production of the American worker and the infrostructure that makes it happen that I paid for, makes it mine and everyones. A hell of a lot more then the fact that dady handed down the money to you that allows you to drive the bus. Screw them they have done little. I don't want to take anything away from them that they don't deserve but there is no way that you can convince anyone that they deserve it all. The fastest way to destroy capitalism is taking away the driving force that makes it the only way , the chance to get aherad with hard work . Which has been all but impossible since 1981 and the trickle down lie. You people have it right, until there is equity screw the golden few , they in no way deserve it all. They are raping the nation.

Forum List

Back