This is the marathon Antenna TV is airing this weekend?

Today Murphy Brown and Tomorrow NewsRadio??

Well that is visual dog shit
Yep, they COULD'VE picked better shows, but at least it's something. Myself, I would do a marathon of every Night Gallery episode, the lesser known series of Rod Serling's work. Or The Ray Bradbury Theater, there were some nice adaptations of his work in that series.

Yep, they COULD'VE picked better shows, but at least it's something. Myself, I would do a marathon of every Night Gallery episode, the lesser known series of Rod Serling's work. Or The Ray Bradbury Theater, there were some nice adaptations of his work in that series.

Next weekend will be better

Saturday.........Alice

Sunday.........Archie Bunkers Place

Saturday.........Alice

Yep, DEFINITELY better. I've never seen Archie Bunker's Place, is it worth a look? I really liked some of the All In The Family episodes.

Saturday.........Alice

Yep, DEFINITELY better. I've never seen Archie Bunker's Place, is it worth a look? I really liked some of the All In The Family episodes.

Not as edgy as All in the Family since he is single and owner of a bar with a 9 year old girl living with him but still watchable

Saturday.........Alice

Not as edgy as All in the Family since he is single and owner of a bar with a 9 year old girl living with him but still watchable
Thanks. IF it's available on YouTube for free, I'll give it a look. We got rid of cable TV over 5 years ago and we DON'T miss it.

Saturday.........Alice

Thanks. IF it's available on YouTube for free, I'll give it a look. We got rid of cable TV over 5 years ago and we DON'T miss it.

Comedy Central and TBS are the few good cable channels left.

Saturday.........Alice

Archie mellowed out a bit in that series.

Forum List

Back