This is the Effect of Marxism in Practice EVERYWHERE it is Tried

WorksOnPaper.png

These drawings were made by a Gulag camp guard to manage the horrors he saw every day.

Then why would you back a Stalinist like Trump?

Oh, I see. You're saying you want to see gulags for your political opponents. Got it.

Me, I back the intellectual heirs of Adam Smith, the Democrats.
If Trump wanted gulags, dumb fucks like you might already be in one.

Jeezus you moonbats seriously need to grow the fuck up.

These drawings were made by a Gulag camp guard to manage the horrors he saw every day.

Then why would anyone back a Stalinist like Trump?

Oh, I see. Those people want to see gulags for their political opponents. Got it.

Trump isn't the one banning or burning things. If you don't want a Stalinist, you need to vote for the other side. The left is one step away from saying green cars are racist and offensive and burning the neighborhoods of anyone who disagrees. If your ideas were so great, you would allow opposing views and not have to enforce your ideas against people's will. That is very East German of you.

Then why would anyone back a Stalinist like Trump?

Oh, I see. Those people want to see gulags for their political opponents. Got it.

Wow! That's Krugmanesque! Wrong in the Trillions column

Trump isn't the one banning or burning things.

Sure he is, along with his followers. Trump constantly attacks the free press, calling for violence against the press, and his followers all smooch his butt every time he does. That's hardcore Stalinist.

Liberals? No censorship. Sorry snowflake, but pointing out your bad behavior isn't censoring you. You're free to say whatever you want. Just understand that there may be consequences for it.

As far as the burning goes, the bugaloo boys have been very active. Trump followers so badly want their holy race war.

Last edited:

Sure he is, along with his followers. Trump constantly attacks the free press, calling for violence against the press, and his followers all smooch his butt every time he does. That's hardcore Stalinist.

Liberals? No censorship. Sorry snowflake, but pointing out your bad behavior isn't censoring you. You're free to say whatever you want. Just understand that there may be consequences for it.

As far as the burning goes, the bugaloo boys have been very active. Trump followers so badly want their holy race war.

You are insane. Trump has not limited the press in any way. They talk crap about him over 90% of the time, and he has not stopped them. Disagreeing with them is not an 'attack.' Forbidding people like Ben Shapiro from speaking at universities IS censorship. Beating people up who wear hats is censorship. Beating people up for attending an event is censorship. If your ideas were so good, you wouldn't need to attack people and you could let them speak. People like Shapiro are not dangerous. I still shake my head that you want to make a huge corrupt government a whole magnitude more powerful, and you will attack people who get in your way. Then you call people Stalinest because they don't want to be slaves to such an oppressive government body. If your cheering for making the government bigger and more powerful, you are on the wrong side.

Liar.

So you and facts are no longer on speaking terms

Nobody is for Marxism statistically speaking. You are totally misinformed if you think there are. Idiotic

You are an imbecile if you haven't bothered to listen to the BLM leadership proclaim they are MARXISTS!

You DUMB ASS!
You're right...He's an imbecile.

Nobody is for Marxism statistically speaking. You are totally misinformed if you think there are. Idiotic
Reality doesn't matter. They been conditioned to maximize the hyperbole in virtually every situation. So you'll see them regularly using terms like Marxism, communism, evil, Nazi, etc., etc.

In and of itself, that's no big deal. Showbiz, like pro wrestling. The problem is that they appear to actually believe it. So when they call you "evil", I think they absolutely believe they think you really are evil.

It's been like this for a while now, but the conditioning came to full fruition with the regime of the current White House occupant, who behaves in precisely the same way: Believing the comical hyperbole as it comes out of his mouth. Or tweet.

Forum List

Back