This Is Somewhat An Admission Of Guilt

You're both being drama queens. You and Gracie both.

And neither of you have any clue how foolish it makes you both look to the rest of us.

At least take comfort in knowing of the compassion that the great Laurence Tureaud has for both of you.
I don't like liars. Period. You also don't see me running around starting thread after thread trying to excuse my behavior or calling someone else out because I'm too chickenshit to name names.
But you are entitled to your own opinion, Bob. You may be right and are speaking for all....or not. Doesn't matter. I will defend myself every time she does this shit. I recommend not reading it if you think it's drama. Personally, I like scifi and action flicks. :biggrin:

I don't like liars. Period. You also don't see me running around starting thread after thread trying to excuse my behavior or calling someone else out because I'm too chickenshit to name names.
But you are entitled to your own opinion, Bob. You may be right and are speaking for all....or not. Doesn't matter. I will defend myself every time she does this shit. I recommend not reading it if you think it's drama. Personally, I like scifi and action flicks. :biggrin:

In this case, it falls under “feeding the trolls”. Two drama queens feeding off of one another.

In this case, it falls under “feeding the trolls”. Two drama queens feeding off of one another.
You think I am a drama queen? lol
Well..ok. The same could be said for anyone else that gets fed up with the bullshit and lies. Regardless of the topic, correct? I am in good company then. ;)

Hey I got a message from an unnamed source,... why don't you all who have a problem with me go suck an egg!? Also, Bob I still really like your politics and the fact that you love Jesus so I can't really be fully angry at you.

Also, btw I looked up drama queen and how is this overreacting and drawing attention to myself when I was actually admitting something that I do?

Forum List

Back