This Is Sick

I'm so sick of Disney I can puke.

If you know what I mean

so believe everything you read or hear....thats nice.....
You surprise me. I thought better of you.

No. But where there is smoke, there is usually fire. Disney has a BAD rep for pedo's working there that are arrested for being pedo's.

So your friends that are laughing about this..are they really? Or do you just want to defend Disney for some odd reason?

This is dated August 4th of this year. Do I believe it? Yes. Happens WAY too often and has been happening for years. One of MANY reports. I'm sure law enforcement is lying cuz, you know, it's so funny and fake, right?

Disneyland is a magnet for pedo's. That's where all the kids can be found easily. But you go ahead and laugh with your friends..as if it is something to laugh about.

And furthermore, I am not saying ALL employees or management are pedo's. But there are way too many to not be suspicious. Then again, perhaps they were all lying about Epstein too, right? Har har har, ha ha ha. Hilarious, right?

You surprise me. I thought better of you.

No. But where there is smoke, there is usually fire. Disney has a BAD rep for pedo's working there that are arrested for being pedo's.

So your friends that are laughing about this..are they really? Or do you just want to defend Disney for some odd reason?

This is dated August 4th of this year. Do I believe it? Yes. Happens WAY too often and has been happening for years. One of MANY reports. I'm sure law enforcement is lying cuz, you know, it's so funny and fake, right?

Disneyland is a magnet for pedo's. That's where all the kids can be found easily. But you go ahead and laugh with your friends..as if it is something to laugh about.

your talking Disney world....im talking Disneyland.....2 of the people i know are undercover cops and they said at Disneyland this has been really rare....Florida has way many more workers and can be more prevalent...Disneyland is a tiny speck compared to Disney world...

I wish things like this didn't have to exist but I'm really glad that these crooks are locked up now.

That is nothing..., We have a guy that sleeps at the White House that are worst than those characters. He grooms children in broad daylight..

006.gif

2fsvs4.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back