This Is Really Sad....A President That's Afraid To Talk To The Media

Biden is senile and he is not running the show so he can't be allowed to take questions....and the biased media just let him get away with it....always ask yourself this question...what if it were Trump.....

They're boxed in because none of them want Harris as POTUS.

My opinion was that they believed Breyer would retire from SCOTUS and they would offer Harris the lifetime seat. Then, after she was approved by the Senate, they'd quickly pick her successor, get him/her approved in both Houses, then 25th Joe.

Didnt trump stop White House press briefings? Not to mention use his power to intimidate the free press

Trump gave more time to the media than the past several Presidents combined. He always stopped and talked with the media when preparing to board Marine 1 is just one example.

Trump gave more time to the media than the past several Presidents combined. He always stopped and talked with the media when preparing to board Marine 1 is just one example.
Wrong. Quickly replying when reporters ask you questions while a loud helicopter is in the background is not a good example especially when he didn't answer their question or lied. He lied more than all the past presidents combined too.

And he did not give more media time than anyone. Link or did you just make that up?

Biden's body-language looks like a man hiding from the press.......and they're supposed to be his supporters.

I don't think that he's cognizant enough to be afraid.

His puppet masters are quaking in their boots that they'll be smoked out for inadvertently blurting out the truth....And that snotty little skank Psaki is obviously getting weary of having to clean up his messes.

Didnt trump stop White House press briefings? Not to mention use his power to intimidate the free press
No he didn't, he talked EVERYDAY and with no lists of reporters to call on with "approved questions" or a Tele-prompter. He intimidated the LYING press by calling them out. Tell me all about the Russia Collusion BS again.

He’s in over his head and he doesn’t know what to do. And I don’t think that he sees a way out, he is sort of like a kid that’s overwhelmed.

Bullshit!
He knows that Big Tech censors his real corruptness and he can tell the regular press to eat shit and they do, then ask for moar, please!
He's laughing like a kid in a candy store helping himself to whatever he wants with the owner tied up in the back room.
Overwhelmed?.....I don't think so!!

Bullshit!
He knows that Big Tech censors his real corruptness and he can tell the regular press to eat shit and they do, then ask for moar, please!
He's laughing like a kid in a candy store helping himself to whatever he wants with the owner tied up in the back room.
Overwhelmed?.....I don't think so!!
OK.

Wrong. Quickly replying when reporters ask you questions while a loud helicopter is in the background is not a good example especially when he didn't answer their question or lied. He lied more than all the past presidents combined too.

And he did not give more media time than anyone. Link or did you just make that up?
Link this shithead. Look for yourself and ask Boris Johnson about the fear in old Joe's eyes when Boris asked for questions. You are a idiot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back