This is proof that Donald Trump will be reelected.

Nothing is guaranteed. But, his chances in 2020 do seem significantly better than they seemed in 2016.

But, there is no way to predict what will transpire and what all Americans (and those non-Americans who vote) are thinking.

We will only know the result after the election.

Nothing is guaranteed. But, his chances in 2020 do seem significantly better than they seemed in 2016.

But, there is no way to predict what will transpire and what all Americans (and those non-Americans who vote) are thinking.

What ever happens, I do not see a smooth road ahead.

Especially if Biden somehow wins. If he does, our country will be really and truly f*cked.

Especially if Biden somehow wins. If he does, our country will be really and truly f*cked.
The destination will be the same no matter who wins. For the oligarchy, it is just a matter of who will struggle less, and who to give the aid to . . .

Wasn't it Obama that said. . . "elections have consequences?" There will be winners and losers, there always are. Things seem to be getting more serious these days though. . .

The Trump presser was great!

Why can't we see Joe Biden do a presser like that, bombarded with questions (and ones which he wasn't clued into beforehand)? What is Biden hidin'?

The Trump presser was great!

Why can't we see Joe Biden do a presser like that, bombarded with questions (and ones which he wasn't clued into beforehand)? What is Biden hidin'?
They're waiting for Jill's vitamin treatments to kick in.
1596870767063.png

The destination will be the same no matter who wins. For the oligarchy, it is just a matter of who will struggle less, and who to give the aid to . . .
So explain why they're so determined to undermine his presidency ??
Ordo Ab Chao my friend, Ordo Ab Chao.

The more division and chaos they can create? The easier it will be to impose what they have planned.

Haven't they been doing things by executive fiat since the beginning of the year already?

Nobody, not folks on the left, not folks on the right or in the center are going to like what they have in store.

. . . but soon? They will have the nation begging for their solutions, no matter who holds high office.

It is the dialectic man.

Forum List

Back