This Is One Reason We Have a 2nd Amendment

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Vegans.png

Over 100 vegans have illegally stormed a Queensland cattle farm and terrorised a local farmer and his family.

The mob, wearing “meat the victims” T-shirts, snuck under a fence and swarmed the Millmerran farmer David McNamee, chanting abusive slogans at him.

The defenceless farmer feared for his family as they were alone on the isolated property with no protection.

“I don’t think I can recall a worse story than this,” says Alan Jones.

Due to the remote location of the farm, it took well over one hour for officers to arrive from neighbouring townships.

‘I don’t think I can recall a worse story’: Farmer terrorised

upload_2019-3-30_17-17-47.jpeg

They probably found out that farmer doesn't keep guns before doing that.

Pull that shit here and most likely you'll get eaten by Razorbacks before 1 day is up.

Oh! Not in America! Bubba ain't playin' that.

But shooting trespassers in America is illegal so what's this got to do with guns?

Back in God's Country we had the Castle Doctrine... Shoot them in the yard and drag their dead lifeless bodies over a window sill... :04:

Castle doctrine
A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place (for example, a vehicle or home) as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used. The term is most commonly used in the United States, though many other countries invoke comparable principles in their laws.
Castle doctrine - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

Vegans.png

Over 100 vegans have illegally stormed a Queensland cattle farm and terrorised a local farmer and his family.

The mob, wearing “meat the victims” T-shirts, snuck under a fence and swarmed the Millmerran farmer David McNamee, chanting abusive slogans at him.

The defenceless farmer feared for his family as they were alone on the isolated property with no protection.

Due to the remote location of the farm, it took well over one hour for officers to arrive from neighbouring townships.

View attachment 253152
We have a second amendment so you can shoot unarmed chanting protesters?

I don't think so kid.

I don't think so kid.

We have a Second Amendment so you can shoot towards a mob if they posing a potential threat to you or your family and hopefully scare them off and at them if posing a real threat, but you already knew that, so why ask?

Vegans.png

View attachment 253152

I don't think so kid.
Yes. Back of the head. As they beg for their lives.

But shooting trespassers in America is illegal so what's this got to do with guns?

Depends on the state

Nope. There is no state where shooting trespassers is legal. There must be a threat to life and limb. The castle doctrine does not apply to your yard, only to your home and car. You can't just go blowing someone away for cutting through your yard to go to the 7/11.

Vegans.png

View attachment 253152

The horror! Next time, they might bring signs!!!!!

not true,,,depends on if the tresspassers are a threat

And what state you live in.
MO.

Not sure about MO but here in Texas we have a wide rule of thumb when it comes to gunning down dickheads.
Go Joe Horn!!!!
as long as it keeps you out of jail,,,

Forum List

Back