This Is One Reason We Have a 2nd Amendment

AN HOUR response!

what if some of them turned violent ?the left is not really known for their peaceful tolerance and inclusivity ....cow farmers and meat eaters will have no place in watermelon utopia.

what if they tried to kick in the door ?
offmylawn.jpg

Vegans.png

Over 100 vegans have illegally stormed a Queensland cattle farm and terrorised a local farmer and his family.

The mob, wearing “meat the victims” T-shirts, snuck under a fence and swarmed the Millmerran farmer David McNamee, chanting abusive slogans at him.

The defenceless farmer feared for his family as they were alone on the isolated property with no protection.

“I don’t think I can recall a worse story than this,” says Alan Jones.

Due to the remote location of the farm, it took well over one hour for officers to arrive from neighbouring townships.

‘I don’t think I can recall a worse story’: Farmer terrorised

View attachment 253152
We have a second amendment so you can shoot unarmed chanting protesters?

I don't think so kid.
Considering the violent tendencies of so called protesters there could very well be a reason to shoot

Vegans.png

Over 100 vegans have illegally stormed a Queensland cattle farm and terrorised a local farmer and his family.

The mob, wearing “meat the victims” T-shirts, snuck under a fence and swarmed the Millmerran farmer David McNamee, chanting abusive slogans at him.

The defenceless farmer feared for his family as they were alone on the isolated property with no protection.

Due to the remote location of the farm, it took well over one hour for officers to arrive from neighbouring townships.

View attachment 253152

I don't think so kid.
Considering the violent tendencies of so called protesters there could very well be a reason to shoot
Not really, you wannabe rambo types just want shoot somebody.

Vegans.png

View attachment 253152

I don't think so kid.

I have no desire to shoot anyone never have. I have owned guns since I was 18 and have had my concealed weapon permit for more than 30 years and I have never shot anyone

Explain that one to me?

Vegans.png

View attachment 253152

I don't think so kid.

I have no desire to shoot anyone never have. I have owned guns since I was 18 and have had my concealed weapon permit for more than 30 years and I have never shot anyone

Explain that one to me?
Lack of opportunity?

Vegans.png

View attachment 253152

I don't think so kid.

Explain that one to me?
Lack of opportunity?

As I said which you cannot cpmprehend

I have no desire to shoot anyone

And yet I own firearms

Kind of like I have no desire to have my house burn down and yet I have fire insurance

I don't think so kid.

Explain that one to me?
Lack of opportunity?

And yet I own firearms

Kind of like I have no desire to have my house burn down and yet I have fire insurance
Gotta watch that spelling and stuff when calling someone else stupid or it kinda backfires.

People rarely burn their own houses down, but they shoot themselves often.

Explain that one to me?
Lack of opportunity?

And yet I own firearms

Gotta watch that spelling and stuff when calling someone else stupid or it kinda backfires.

Where did I call you stupid? And ooohhh a typo BFD
And people burn their own houses down all the time

Google turkey fryer fire

Or falling asleep with a lit cigarette

Or improper storage of flammable material

Or grease fires in a kitchen

Explain that one to me?
Lack of opportunity?

And yet I own firearms

Google turkey fryer fire

In the very post you screwed up.

Deliberately burn their house down.

Explain that one to me?
Lack of opportunity?

And yet I own firearms

Google turkey fryer fire

And people deliberately shoot themselves accidentally too right?

But fine since you want to pick nits

I own guns and have no desire to shoot anyone

I have fire insurance and have no desire to deliberately burn down my house
I own life insurance and have no desire to kill myself either.

But shit happens doesn't it?

Lack of opportunity?

And yet I own firearms

Google turkey fryer fire

And people deliberately shoot themselves accidentally too right?

But fine since you want to pick nits

I own guns and have no desire to shoot anyone

I have fire insurance and have no desire to deliberately burn down my house
I own life insurance and have no desire to kill myself either.

But shit happens doesn't it?
It's called suicide.

Forum List

Back