This is one fascinating interview.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

Uncle Donald is in many respects a textbook case. The behavior he exhibits fits the classic description of various psychological conditions to a tee. I was very taken by Mary Trump's assertion that to some extent the country has been effected by Don's pathology with respect to becoming more superficial and glorifying the wrong things.

I didn't find it to be vindictive. It was very clinical, as though she was speaking about a patient she had treated. It's definitely worth watching.

Uncle Donald is in many respects a textbook case. The behavior he exhibits fits the classic description of various psychological conditions to a tee. I was very taken by Mary Trump's assertion that to some extent the country has been effected by Don's pathology with respect to becoming more superficial and glorifying the wrong things.

I didn't find it to be vindictive. It was very clinical, as though she was speaking about a patient she had treated. It's definitely worth watching.

Trump's Backstabbing Niece: "Trump can not lead this nation. . . "
Me: You are 4 years late, snowflake. DERP.

Another nothing berger80.

Junk food for libtards.

Hillaryous how many claims are made about the triumphant Trump.

I am FASCINATED------uncle donald harbors a diagnosis----ok NAME IT

Trump haters will buy her book, and Trump supporters won't buy her book.
Just like Bolton's book was hot, and then its not.
Meh.
(Trump never met the guy who supposedly took the SATs for him until he was in college?!) Enjoy the book suckers!!

They say psychologists many times take on their patients problems and conditions. I think old Mary is one of them. Even if she actually thinks what she says is true, the simple act of writing this book is an indication that the girl isn't all there.

I watched the tape----this mary thing is a Ph-D and claims that Donald has a pathology well described by
behavioral scientists----OK ---_SO NAME IT!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the tape----this mary thing is a Ph-D and claims that Donald has a pathology well described by
I believe she has diagnosed him as a narcissistic sociopath.

As an aside, she mentioned she brought almost two dozen boxes of tax documents to the NYT to help them with their expose of how Don and family cheated on their taxes to the tune of millions of dollars.

Do Dems really want to go there after Obama's dysfunctional upbringing?
Mary Trump went there, not "Dems." If you have something intelligent to say about her observations, please do. Otherwise, let's not go down the road of whataboutisms.

I hate to inform you, but that is what ALL politicians are.
You might consider looking those terms up before bandying them about in just one direction.

superficial and glorifying the wrong things.
Another I hate to inform you- US citizens have been that way for decades- it is a status symbol- things and stuff, whistles and bells, gadgets- when was the first time you saw the saying; he who dies with the most toys wins-

You really should consider laying down your sword and shield- you're gonna hurt yourself.

big deal ----sheeeeesh all politicians are both narcissistic and sociopathic. For the record---the
world COHORT of narcissists ---aka PSYCHIATRISTS have given up the word "sociopath" in favor of
<drumrolllll> "anti-social personality disorder"

DSM-5
imho -----mary is a bit off. Do you know what her field of study is?

New Topics

Forum List

Back