Nice collagen.
Yeah.
D00D wants to be me when he grows up.

Attachments

• $MyPicture.jpg
    $MyPicture.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Research suggests - We may be 'dumb' but we ain't stooopid...

Blonde-haired women, who are often stereotyped as carefree and ditsy, earn seven per cent more than women with hair of other colours, researchers claim.

And in addition to their preferential pay packets blondes also marry wealthier men, who earn an average of six per cent more than the husbands of other women.

Blondes paid more than other women - Telegraph

Blonde-haired women, who are often stereotyped as carefree and ditsy, earn seven per cent more than women with hair of other colours, researchers claim.

And in addition to their preferential pay packets blondes also marry wealthier men, who earn an average of six per cent more than the husbands of other women.

Thats just cause their bosses think they're easy.

No it isn't. Try not to be a moron all day, every day, frog.

No it isn't. Try not to be a moron all day, every day, frog.

Why are men more apt to marry pretty women than smart ones? Because most men can see better than they think.

This why I am so glad I have thick hair, I will never need extensions. I could probably get by with less hair. I do spend a lot on hair products. lol

:clap2::clap2:

I think I have the best of both worlds, with my strawberry blonde hair. :D

My point was that it's the fake blondes, i.e. brunettes that give us a bad name. From something I read a while back there aren't really all that many natural blondes. So, just by using statistics there have to be more dumb brunettes. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back