This Is Not Supposed to be happening in 2021 according to the Far Right.

Whites have....

Blacks have....

Not even an attempt to cover up the racism. Broad generalization about entire populations based on the color of their skin has nothing to do with racism after all....

Funny how you can all see how glaringly obvious it is when someone parrots a line like 'blacks are more likely to get high' but somehow are totally clueless when someone says Whites have never been responsible for themselves.
When somebody white starts preaching to me about how blacks don't take responsibility, I am going to say that whites never have. The facts support my words. They don't support yours. Your example is even proven false by the facts. Whites are more likely to get high and lead annually in arrests for drug violations. All you have is the false equivalence.

Racial Discrimination and Housing Outcomes in the United States Rental Market​

Peter Christensen, Ignacio Sarmiento-Barbieri & Christopher Timmins

"We report evidence on discriminatory behavior from the largest correspondence study conducted to date in the rental housing market. Using more than 25,000 interactions with rental property managers across the 50 largest U.S. cities, the study reveals that African American and Hispanic/LatinX renters continue to face discriminatory constraints in the majority of U.S. cities although there are important regional differences. Stronger discriminatory constraints on renters of color (particularly African Americans) are also associated with higher levels of residential segregation and larger gaps in intergenerational income mobility. Using matched evidence on the actual rental outcomes at the properties in our experiment, we show that correspondence study measurements of discrimination do indeed predict actual outcomes."

This report speaks for itself. But you guys won't read it then you will try to argue.

Let's start with you defining "far right"?

There are black hispanics and I've been over the inaccuracy of the 13 percent argument over and over. There is no excuse for the high number of white crimes.

I've never seen any such thing. Give it a rest already, read the statistics.

Whites including hispanics (approx. 76% of population) commit approx. 69% the crime.

American Indian or Alaska Native (1.7% of population) commit approx. 2.4% of the crime.

Asian (7% of population) commit approx. 1.3% of the crime. Let's hear it for Asians :yes_text12:

Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (0.4% of population) commit approx .030% of the crime.

Blacks (approx. 13% the population) commit approx. 26.6% of the crime.

When somebody white starts preaching to me about how blacks don't take responsibility, I am going to say that whites never have. The facts support my words. They don't support yours. Your example is even proven false by the facts. Whites are more likely to get high and lead annually in arrests for drug violations. All you have is the false equivalence.
I know. When you meet a racist, you are unable to avoid showing your own racism as you mirror their positions.

It really is a strange habit to form...

I know. When you meet a racist, you are unable to avoid showing your own racism as you mirror their positions.

It really is a strange habit to form...
Shut up racist.

I've never seen any such thing. Give it a rest already, read the statistics.

Whites including hispanics (approx. 76% of population) commit approx. 69% the crime.

American Indian or Alaska Native (1.7% of population) commit approx. 2.4% of the crime.

Asian (7% of population) commit approx. 1.3% of the crime. Let's hear it for Asians :yes_text12:

Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (0.4% of population) commit approx .030% of the crime.

Blacks (approx. 13% the population) commit approx. 26.6% of the crime.
There are hispanic blacks. All you need to do is look at major league baseball. You use of percentages is incorrect. The amount of blacks who particiopate in crime is less than 1 percent of the population.

There are hispanic blacks. All you need to do is look at major league baseball. You use of percentages is incorrect. The amount of blacks who particiopate in crime is less than 1 percent of the population.

ILMAO..... major league baseball.

What you're trying to throw applies to ALL RACES. In other terms, if they're counting a guy who is half black and half Hispanic, then that counts as white and black. In other terms if there was one murder and they did it, that's 50% of the murderers are black & 50% are white.

What, because you're black you want special treatment? WTF says blacks commit 1 percent of the crime, that's not even remotely true.

I worked in the prison system in the 80s, must have been 50-60+% black at max prison, but according to you it was approx. 1% and I was seeing things.

Last edited:
ILMAO..... major league baseball.

What you're trying to throw applies to ALL RACES. In other terms, if they're counting a guy who is half black and half Hispanic, then that counts as white and black. In other terms if there was one murder and they did it, that's 50% of the murderers are black & 50% are white.

What, because you're black you want special treatment? WTF says blacks commit 1 percent of the crime, that's not even remotely true.

I worked in the prison system in the 80s, must have been 50-60+% black at max prison, but according to you it was approx. 1% and I was seeing things.
Wrong. There are hispanics who are black. Africans were dropped off in the Carribbean and South America. Blacks who participate in crime numerically ar less than 1 percent of the population. Overall less than 2 percent of the American population are arrested for crime. Talking about the number of blacks you saw in prison means nothing because of the racism in the justice system whereby whites get less time for doing the same crime as blacks.

Whites have been the recipients of special treatment since the beginning of this country. Understand that we know this and quit pretending it is not so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back