This Is Not Supposed to be happening in 2021 according to the Far Right.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Racial Discrimination and Housing Outcomes in the United States Rental Market​

Peter Christensen, Ignacio Sarmiento-Barbieri & Christopher Timmins

"We report evidence on discriminatory behavior from the largest correspondence study conducted to date in the rental housing market. Using more than 25,000 interactions with rental property managers across the 50 largest U.S. cities, the study reveals that African American and Hispanic/LatinX renters continue to face discriminatory constraints in the majority of U.S. cities although there are important regional differences. Stronger discriminatory constraints on renters of color (particularly African Americans) are also associated with higher levels of residential segregation and larger gaps in intergenerational income mobility. Using matched evidence on the actual rental outcomes at the properties in our experiment, we show that correspondence study measurements of discrimination do indeed predict actual outcomes."

This report speaks for itself. But you guys won't read it then you will try to argue.

There really is only one way to absolutely ensure that racism never actually diminishes. Focus on race all the time and consistently crow about it.

IM2 NEEDS racism. The entire left relies on the division it brings.
Maybe you all should think about not giving him soooo much to work with. It's not like he or any of us have to go out looking for it. It's everywhere, lying around like piles of shit in places where people don't pick up after their dogs.

Actually that's a pretty apt analogy to the white racists here and in society.

Maybe you all should think about not giving him soooo much to work with. It's not like he or any of us have to go out looking for it. It's everywhere, lying around like piles of shit in places where people don't pick up after their dogs.

Actually that's a pretty apt analogy to the white racists here and in society.
Us 'all' cant really think about not giving him anything to work with, nor does he need anything. I can only not give him anything to work with myself. IM2 and those like him would see snow as racist because it is white anyway, the 'material' they have to work with is irrelevant.

I call out the racist rejects like Brokelooser and Quasar on the right and generally do not give them any response to their worthless meanderings. Usually a response to one of their ilk only happens before I note the trash they are. However, just like the other racists and borderline racists on the right that want to excuse those right wing racists, here you are to come to the rescue excusing the left wing racist trash.

Nope, that dog does not hunt. The left and the right do not have a lock on terrible ideas or terrible people of all stripes.

"We report evidence on discriminatory behavior from the largest correspondence study conducted to date in the rental housing market. Using more than 25,000 interactions with rental property managers across the 50 largest U.S. cities, the study reveals that African American and Hispanic/LatinX renters continue to face discriminatory constraints in the majority of U.S. cities although there are important regional differences. Stronger discriminatory constraints on renters of color (particularly African Americans) are also associated with higher levels of residential segregation and larger gaps in intergenerational income mobility. Using matched evidence on the actual rental outcomes at the properties in our experiment, we show that correspondence study measurements of discrimination do indeed predict actual outcomes."

This report speaks for itself. But you guys won't read it then you will try to argue.

Even within the white community, or the black community, or the Hispanic community, what you name your kid, will determine their future. This is known by the experts.
You don't need some computer program run by bots to figure this out. :71:

Folks just react to a name, it is more than racial. Beyond that? Yeah, folks have a natural tendency, to group toward their own, and whites are NOT the only folks that are guilty of this. So? Stop with the hate already.

You aren't ever going to change something that is biologically programed. This exists in all animals. It has been observed in reptiles, birds and other mammals.

You are like Sisyphus. Seriously man.

Want to Raise Successful Kids? Science Says Give Them These Kinds of First Names​

What's in a name? Far more than you might have imagined, according to this research.​

There really is only one way to absolutely ensure that racism never actually diminishes. Focus on race all the time and consistently crow about it.

IM2 NEEDS racism. The entire left relies on the division it brings.

Racists like you want people to ignore racism so you can continue practicing it.

Let's get this thing correct. Racism by those who practice it keeps us divided. If you are about ending the division, you don't lie in the face of evidence as if somebody is making it up. Racism will not end by people ignoring it.

Us 'all' cant really think about not giving him anything to work with, nor does he need anything. I can only not give him anything to work with myself. IM2 and those like him would see snow as racist because it is white anyway, the 'material' they have to work with is irrelevant.

I call out the racist rejects like Brokelooser and Quasar on the right and generally do not give them any response to their worthless meanderings. Usually a response to one of their ilk only happens before I note the trash they are. However, just like the other racists and borderline racists on the right that want to excuse those right wing racists, here you are to come to the rescue excusing the left wing racist trash.

Nope, that dog does not hunt. The left and the right do not have a lock on terrible ideas or terrible people of all stripes.

No, YOU would see snow as racist because it's white. I am talking abouT a nationwde problem with racism in housIng. Calling out some rubes on the internet is not enough. It's time you went to those you elect and support to call ttem and their policies out.

No one has ever said that individual racism doesn't exist, your obvious hatred of white people is a great example. What people are saying is the claims of systemic racism is complete bullshit, well there is Affirmative Action.

IM2 This is in the Acknowledgments and Disclosures section:

The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Bureau of Economic Research.

Another "study" conducted by some folks setting out to prove the result they want.

And after your cherrypicked comment this was written:

We report evidence on discriminatory behavior from the largest correspondence study conducted to date in the rental housing market. Using more than 25,000 interactions with rental property managers across the 50 largest U.S. cities, the study reveals that African American and Hispanic/ LatinX renters continue to face discriminatory constraints in the majority of U.S. cities although there are important regional differences. Stronger discriminatory constraints on renters of color (particularly African Americans) are also associated with higher levels of residential segregation and larger gaps in intergenerational income mobility. Using matched evidence on the actual rental outcomes at the properties in our experiment, we show that correspondence study measurements of discrimination do indeed predict actual outcomes.

"The present study reports evidence from the largest correspondence experiment conducted to date in the housing market. Using a software bot developed at the National Center for Super computing Applications, the study examines more than 25,428 interactions between property managers and fictitious renters engaged in search on an online rental housing platform, revealing patterns of discrimination encountered in the initial stage of a search."

Racism exists in housing today. That's a fact. I'm sure if the study showd that such discrimination was happening to whites you would not have made such an idiotic comment.

No one has ever said that individual racism doesn't exist, your obvious hatred of white people is a great example. What people are saying is the claims of systemic racism is complete bullshit, well there is Affirmative Action.
Systematic racism exists. I have to laugh at your comment because all whites aren't racists, but you are claiming that all white people are when you accuse me of hating all white people when all aling I have stated that my opposition is to whites who are racists.

Hate to state the obvious but if you have individual racism, you will also have systemic racism. And you really need to stop talking about policies you know nothing about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back