This is not an anti-Pit Bull thread.

Daily Times is good at getting Americans squabbling with each other about everything from dogs to Trump.
Actually had this debate on a thread here a few years ago and it got nasty.
One thing about those of us who defend our beloved pets, is that our bite is far worse than the dogs bark.

Most pit bulls I've seen are routinely abused
Daily Times is good at getting Americans squabbling with each other about everything from dogs to Trump.
One thing about those of us who defend our beloved pets, is that our bite is far worse than the dogs bark.
My youngest son has a pit bull named Tiger who's a great dog and I love him. I know the owners are the ones who make some of them mean.

You know like if you have a pit bull or any dog chained up in your back yard just as a 'watch dog', I think that's wrong. Buy some surveillance cameras.

Most pit bulls I've seen are routinely abused
My youngest son has a pit bull named Tiger who's a great dog and I love him. I know the owners are the ones who make some of them mean.

You know like if you have a pit bull or any dog chained up in your back yard just as a 'watch dog', I think that's wrong. Buy some surveillance cameras.
I see a lot of shitty dog owners, including my own neighbors who think they can just let them run wild through everyone's yards, just because it's more rural. No training, no discipline, these people who can't properly raise an animal have no business raising children. One neighbor dog chewed the wiring out of my snowmobile trailer, and when he tried to excuse it I went off on him, telling him to keep his damn animal under control. Still wanders around, but is now afraid of our dog. Lol. Shame too, as it was an Irish Setter that now looks like a mangy mutt.
Any pet reflects its owner.

I'm sorry all you lovers of Pit Bulls have such a hopeless case defending their temperament. It is what it is.

I'm sure many of you have watched Pit Bulls & Parolees. They rescue pit bulls and all their employees are parolees.

IF Pitts were able to be trained to be calm, relaxed, and no problem to own, why do they have such strict rules for adopting one of their critters? They visit the prospective new owner's home. They check the height of the fence must be much higher than the standard, 4' chain-link residential fence. They check for shrubs or anything close to the fence the dog could use to jump the fence. They won't let someone adopt one if they already have a smaller dog or cat.

They also point out that liability insurance is not available with many companies or you have to sign a waiver or have the dog complete special training.

I'm sorry all you lovers of Pit Bulls have such a hopeless case defending their temperament
I am sorry you can't accept reality that the breed is here to stay permanently despite your fear. Nothing you say will change that fact.
What are those dogs rescued from? Shitty abusive humans, which is the cause of any animal problem.

Pit Bulls are bred to be aggressive
Timid dogs do not get to breed and are often put down.

You have one, you get what you deserve
You're dumb as rat shit.
Smart enough to not own a Pit Bull
I can easily see someone like you owning a gay poodle...
72758591.jpg

You're dumb as rat shit.
View attachment 372354

Oooooo...you must be so proud of that post. What are you nine or ten years old?
I bet you own one too.

You're dumb as rat shit.
View attachment 372354

Poodles are great dogs. Smart as hell. Especially if they don’t have a stupid Poodle Cut.

Pit Bulls are an accident waiting to happen

You're dumb as rat shit.
View attachment 372354

Poodles are great dogs. Smart as hell. Especially if they don’t have a stupid Poodle Cut.

poodles are worthless as guard dogs

You're dumb as rat shit.
View attachment 372354

Yeah, it figures you would like lame dogs.
Don't want a Pitbull? Don't get one, simple. The rest of us will enjoy our pets regardless of your fear.

My sister had a Pit, she was the sweetest dog. I walked into my sister's house one day when she wasn't home, it was the first time that dog had seen me and, she just lied there, wagging her tail.

My son has a pit/lab mix, the only way that dog would bite anyone, is if they put their hand in her mouth and, closed her jaws on it......manually.

My sister had a Pit, she was the sweetest dog. I walked into my sister's house one day when she wasn't home, it was the first time that dog had seen me and, she just lied there, wagging her tail.

My son has a pit/lab mix, the only way that dog would bite anyone, is if they put their hand in her mouth and, closed her jaws on it......manually.
..I'm surprised it wasn't more protective/etc

Forum List

Back