This is no longer about Floyd. - BLM, Leftist Extremists Inciting Racial Division & Hatred...Again

In 2015 Leftist groups That Black Fist, Antifa, & BLM accepted money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

In Baltimore BLM and other paid thugs were brought in by the bus-load. They instigated violence, destroyed property, and burnt local businesses to the ground as they fanned the flames of racial hatred and violence.

What started out as a protest against police violence after a white officer murdered George Floyd in Mn has now been blown up into full-scale racial war with Floyd's murder being used as an excuse to wage it.

Floyd's murderer has been arrested - the policeman is being charged for Floyd's death. 'Justice For Floyd' is underway....STILL the violence is spreading, encouraged by the same liberal leftist groups who took money before to spread racial division and violence.

Attacking / pepper-spraying officials, dragging and beating cops, burning buildings, damaging churches, attacking innocent people, burning cars, destroying stores / businesses....

This is NOT about the death of George Floyd.

Maybe we should consider police reform instead of crying about predictable outcomes

Maybe once we have police that look more like western european police than fucking israeli or south african we can have the moral high ground when we wag our fingers.

Too funny. There is no such thing as a semi-auto pistol. They're all that way. It's just a pistol.
The humor in all of this is that these people will have to live in these destroyed neighborhoods. They are the ones who will suffer loss of services. If it were my business, I'd move rather than rebuild. I wouldn't reinvest one nickel in these communities.

In the end, all these protesters have done is ramp up hostility and prosecution on more Blacks, not less. The very opposite of what they sought. Frankly, at this point, my feelings have swung 180° and if a cop beats the crap out of another young black person, I'd be real hard pressed to blame him.
Loling at 180. Bitch, you know that was your starting and default position all along.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

In 2015 Leftist groups That Black Fist, Antifa, & BLM accepted money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

In Baltimore BLM and other paid thugs were brought in by the bus-load. They instigated violence, destroyed property, and burnt local businesses to the ground as they fanned the flames of racial hatred and violence.

What started out as a protest against police violence after a white officer murdered George Floyd in Mn has now been blown up into full-scale racial war with Floyd's murder being used as an excuse to wage it.

Floyd's murderer has been arrested - the policeman is being charged for Floyd's death. 'Justice For Floyd' is underway....STILL the violence is spreading, encouraged by the same liberal leftist groups who took money before to spread racial division and violence.

Attacking / pepper-spraying officials, dragging and beating cops, burning buildings, damaging churches, attacking innocent people, burning cars, destroying stores / businesses....

You have the wrong group. It's no radical leftists. It's the infiltration of the protests by white supremcists and anarchists, and those wishing to incite a race war. But nice try Asshole.

Ha ha....

You didn't try to back up your claim with evidence, post one seems to think differently, but YOU didn't disprove it all, thus Post one remains unchallenged.

Meanwhile the DOJ seems to substantially agree with Post one claims:

The Last Refuge

AG Bill Barr Identifies Antifa Activists as Organizers of National Mob Violence, Looting and Arson…

Posted on May 30, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

Earlier today U.S. Attorney Bill Barr made a public statement about the George Floyd killing and the opportunistic mob violence that has taken place over the last three days. Within the statement the attorney general correctly identified Antifa as the primary organizing mob behind the riots, looting and mayhem.

LINK

Too funny. There is no such thing as a semi-auto pistol. They're all that way. It's just a pistol.
The humor in all of this is that these people will have to live in these destroyed neighborhoods. They are the ones who will suffer loss of services. If it were my business, I'd move rather than rebuild. I wouldn't reinvest one nickel in these communities.

In the end, all these protesters have done is ramp up hostility and prosecution on more Blacks, not less. The very opposite of what they sought. Frankly, at this point, my feelings have swung 180° and if a cop beats the crap out of another young black person, I'd be real hard pressed to blame him.
Loling at 180. Bitch, you know that was your starting and default position all along.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Nope. As usual, Blacks have taken an issue with public support in their clear, rightful favor and taken it so far off the extreme edge in the other direction of total abuse as to have only cost themselves even more ground now. And you are the perfect example.

They've lost me altogether. The only Floyd I'm now concerned with is Pink.

Like you ever gave a rat's ass about blacks or anyone other than yourself.

Cat lady from Canada - which barely has any blacks... should stay silent.

original-2b43b401e744010b335936ee65f7fe08.png

Since you love the blacks so much, maybe they can move to Canada? Canada is not diverse enough.
Blacks are not instigating this. Antifa has been filmed in multiple cities going in and breaking the windows, then another throws in a molotov cocktail. I have posted any number of them on video today.

Then they should fall upon Antifa and put an end to it.

Instead they loot.

I saw one white guy trying to stop the violence, just to be notified by a black man that if he can't take the violence that results, it is time go home. No place for peaceful wimpy liberal.
I saw Blacks asking white antifa to stop the violence.

They've lost me altogether. The only Floyd I'm now concerned with is Pink.

Like you ever gave a rat's ass about blacks or anyone other than yourself.

Cat lady from Canada - which barely has any blacks... should stay silent.

original-2b43b401e744010b335936ee65f7fe08.png

Since you love the blacks so much, maybe they can move to Canada? Canada is not diverse enough.
Blacks are not instigating this. Antifa has been filmed in multiple cities going in and breaking the windows, then another throws in a molotov cocktail. I have posted any number of them on video today.

Then they should fall upon Antifa and put an end to it.

Instead they loot.

I saw one white guy trying to stop the violence, just to be notified by a black man that if he can't take the violence that results, it is time go home. No place for peaceful wimpy liberal.
I saw Blacks asking white antifa to stop the violence.

Blacks of this forum are praising the riots.

Maybe we should consider police reform instead of crying about predictable outcomes

Maybe once we have police that look more like western european police than fucking israeli or south african we can have the moral high ground when we wag our fingers.
Maybe we should arrest and prosecute lawbreakers.

You are a covidiot of the highest order. I bet you don't believe in vaccines or a spherical earth either. This is about decades of racial injustice in this country!!! When you add gasoline to a spark in dry brush, you get a big fire!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back