This is no longer about Floyd. - BLM, Leftist Extremists Inciting Racial Division & Hatred...Again

1590896461394.png

1590896490415.png

1590896531495.png

It's time to employ police snipers and when some rioter throws a brick, sets cars and buildings on fire a bullet to the heads of the thugs would put a stop to their rampage.No more nice guys.
Death for property crimes?

It's time to think about the spark rather than the fire. Think about what catalyst entered the ingredients that caused the explosion.

It's time to employ police snipers and when some rioter throws a brick, sets cars and buildings on fire a bullet to the heads of the thugs would put a stop to their rampage.No more nice guys.

It's time to think about the spark rather than the fire. Think about what catalyst entered the ingredients that caused the explosion.
If somebody breaks into your home to destroy your home and steal what they can, HELL YES!

Violence can only be quelled by violence. MLK ain't around no more and Jesse and Al are loving it.

In 2015 Leftist groups That Black Fist, Antifa, & BLM accepted money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

In Baltimore BLM and other paid thugs were brought in by the bus-load. They instigated violence, destroyed property, and burnt local businesses to the ground as they fanned the flames of racial hatred and violence.

What started out as a protest against police violence after a white officer murdered George Floyd in Mn has now been blown up into full-scale racial war with Floyd's murder being used as an excuse to wage it.

Floyd's murderer has been arrested - the policeman is being charged for Floyd's death. 'Justice For Floyd' is underway....STILL the violence is spreading, encouraged by the same liberal leftist groups who took money before to spread racial division and violence.

Attacking / pepper-spraying officials, dragging and beating cops, burning buildings, damaging churches, attacking innocent people, burning cars, destroying stores / businesses....

This is NOT about the death of George Floyd.

You do realize this is the same as Ferguson, Portland, Oakland, etc. Antifa instigating it all and who supports them?
Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create 'echo chamber' and drive national protests

that's true............thank you depotoo for letting the rats know that again!

thank you baby!

One person was arrested near the 79 Precinct with loaded .380 semi-automatic pistol.
Too funny. There is no such thing as a semi-auto pistol. They're all that way. It's just a pistol.
The humor in all of this is that these people will have to live in these destroyed neighborhoods. They are the ones who will suffer loss of services. If it were my business, I'd move rather than rebuild. I wouldn't reinvest one nickel in these communities.

In the end, all these protesters have done is ramp up hostility and prosecution on more Blacks, not less. The very opposite of what they sought. Frankly, at this point, my feelings have swung 180° and if a cop beats the crap out of another young black person, I'd be real hard pressed to blame him.

Holy fuck.

Some of you are blaming white supremacists for blacks rioting.... You have lost your god damn mind.

wrong

nobody is blaming our brothers .....for black rioting.... what we are blaming is...

we are blaming the DemonRats....we are blaming George "Satan" Soros ....for it.....get it now?

Forum List

Back