This is just so wrong...

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
... on every level.

I really couldn't pollute the Christmas or music threads with this -- needs to be quarantined

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErR9mghM0xo&list=PL757DD4434B40D147"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErR9mghM0xo&list=PL757DD4434B40D147[/ame]

These goons give me the urge to regurge :puke3:

That's some pretty sick stuff.

I could be wrong but it seems like the sickos are really coming out from under their rocks to force their hate message on the rest of us.

Used to be, people worshiped whatever god was their favorite but they did it in private. Now, we're inundated with vile crap like this or like the Robertson's. Or the meaningless hatred for the entire Obama family - and yes, folks, you all know, you cannot deny, its because they're black.

And, just as bad are those who revile this new pope for behaving and talking like the Jesus they say they adore.

Thing is, the more we see of this, the more it comes to seem normal to us.

hatred for the entire Obama family - and yes, folks, you all know, you cannot deny, its because they're black.

You hate the Obamas because theyre black? That's a silly thing to hate them for. If anything, hate him for his politics, like the rest of us.

All I know is, A&E Network has descended into a hell of TV programming, whoring itself with stupid shows about hoarders and duck hunters and pawn shops.... and the Westboro Batshit Church is just sitting there looking for attention.

Somebody's mi$$ing an opportunity.

hatred for the entire Obama family - and yes, folks, you all know, you cannot deny, its because they're black.

You hate the Obamas because theyre black? That's a silly thing to hate them for. If anything, hate him for his politics, like the rest of us.

Explain why the Politics of President Obama are hateful, and the difference between his ideals and those of Jesus?

Explain why the Politics of President Obama are hateful, and the difference between his ideals and those of Jesus?

You need me to explain the problem with left leaning politics to you? There isn't enough time in the world for that. As for Jesus, I have no idea what his ideals were, assuming he even existed at all.

This just in...

The thread has nothing to do with

O'bama...
Any president...
Jesus...
Black people...
Politics at all.

More details as they develop.

... on every level.

I really couldn't pollute the Christmas or music threads with this -- needs to be quarantined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErR9mghM0xo&list=PL757DD4434B40D147

These goons give me the urge to regurge :puke3:

You see, [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION], I take a completely different tack.

I believe that Adoschem (G-d) has a whole lot of humor.

7 billion people. 100 Westboro termites. You do the math. :D

G-d is proving to us that the gene pool, when there is just a little too much inbreeding, can really produce some batshit crazy results.

Everytime I hear about the Westboro slime, I chuckle on the inside. I know of not one single Christian who considers them to be Christians. They are so full of hate in every corner of their collective being --- well, when they all die out, I bet no one will want to buy the property.

So, let em rail.

Them people are nuts and that is coming from a person who is not a fan of Santa. :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I believe that God will take of them when all is said and done especially if they continue to go down such a sick and twisted road.

Last edited:
All I know is, A&E Network has descended into a hell of TV programming, whoring itself with stupid shows about hoarders and duck hunters and pawn shops.... and the Westboro Batshit Church is just sitting there looking for attention.

Somebody's mi$$ing an opportunity.

:lol::cuckoo::rofl::cuckoo::lol:

Its-so-crazy.jpg

Last edited:

I could be wrong but it seems like the sickos are really coming out from under their rocks to force their hate message on the rest of us.

Used to be, people worshiped whatever god was their favorite but they did it in private. Now, we're inundated with vile crap like this or like the Robertson's. Or the meaningless hatred for the entire Obama family - and yes, folks, you all know, you cannot deny, its because they're black.

And, just as bad are those who revile this new pope for behaving and talking like the Jesus they say they adore.

yea, remember when people just minded their own business and their religious views were kept to themselves, pro or con. remind m again who it was that took this religious views thing public. who took the fight all the way up to the supreme court?

yea, remember when people just minded their own business and their religious views were kept to themselves, pro or con. remind m again who it was that took this religious views thing public. who took the fight all the way up to the supreme court?

I remember that. Don't know about the Supreme Court reference but 'who took it public' would be the Jerry Falwells and Pat Robertsons.

Not that it hadn't been creeping as an outgrowth of the '50s "Red Scare" and the anti-establishment '60s.... "under God" was added to the Pledge of Allegiance in 1954 -- the peak of McCarthyism. There's long roots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back