This is interesting.

As I suspected. You have nothing yet it's me who is incoherent. Really?
Why come on here blasting away with rubbish then get pinged and retaliate like a child? Grow up mate. If you have nothing to say but spite, say nothing.

I hope all that is coherent because I would feel guilty about torturing your brain further.
LOL classic. Here's how it works. The left come to the forum with the liberal/Dem narrative in tow preaching the narrative. They run smack into a wall of facts, counter points and common sense never discussed in the liberal media and become frustrated. So then they attack the intelligence of their opponents. Sound familiar? lol

As I suspected. You have nothing yet it's me who is incoherent. Really?
Why come on here blasting away with rubbish then get pinged and retaliate like a child? Grow up mate. If you have nothing to say but spite, say nothing.

I hope all that is coherent because I would feel guilty about torturing your brain further.
Nothing? Prove something? About what? You made a statement that is common knowledge among most Americans and then followed it with some incoherent phrase. If you're going to post a thread, make it something that is worthy of discussion, written in properly understood English and you might get a response more to your liking. Otherwise, you can keep whining about what people call you and being called out for being ignorant. I suspect there was no male authoritative figure in your life as you were growing up--or maybe you haven't grown up yet. LMAO.

Nothing? Prove something? About what? You made a statement that is common knowledge among most Americans and then followed it with some incoherent phrase. If you're going to post a thread, make it something that is worthy of discussion, written in properly understood English and you might get a response more to your liking. Otherwise, you can keep whining about what people call you and being called out for being ignorant. I suspect there was no male authoritative figure in your life as you were growing up--or maybe you haven't grown up yet. LMAO.

I'll write what I like and won't be taking instructions from an intellectual vacuum like you. I don't care if anyone responds. I'm here to continually point out the lies and hypocrisy which belch from repigs every day.
Make all the assumptions you want but that's a very poor defense for your ignorance.
Next time you get a rush if blood to your head and can't resist the urge to belt me, try to configure a reply that is justifiably accurate. Personal opinions of ridicule are not a defence. Go away idiot.

You are not aware of what you post. The fact that we have four commonwealths in the US is not hypocrisy, moron. Maybe you should look up the meaning. I will continue to call out your short comings, colon. Get used to it--I'm not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back