This is how you RUIN your last day off of the month. I just continue to fuck up opportunities

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
A couple of days ago I sent a HAIL MARY message to a very attractive women who lives in NJ. A hailmary message is a message that is not expected to generate a response but you send it anyway and see what happens. So I sent her this message on Saturday,

"Hello you are exactly who I been looking for and I would not have a problem catching the train to NJ to come over and treat you good"
w
Surprisingly she replied and said........."Why the train? So I explained Im not driving and she was cool with it and I was like YES. So today I was off and sent her a message on facebook saying I can talk to her this evening at 5pm since Im off. SHe said 430pm would be better and I was like fine

So Im not sure what happened but I somehow requested a video chat while she was at work and she answered and was like..."I said call at 4:30pm" I thought she sent the request and was going to go ahead to connect but it was my dumb ass who clicked the video icon by an accident. So once we quickly ended the video chat. I went to the messages to apologize to say I accidently sent the request and she unmatched me. :(

So I fucked up an golden opportunity to meet a women who was good looking and ok with me catching the train and I fucked up hitting video chat by a mistake. So disgusted

A couple of days ago I sent a HAIL MARY message to a very attractive women who lives in NJ. A hailmary message is a message that is not expected to generate a response but you send it anyway and see what happens. So I sent her this message on Saturday,

"Hello you are exactly who I been looking for and I would not have a problem catching the train to NJ to come over and treat you good"
w
Surprisingly she replied and said........."Why the train? So I explained Im not driving and she was cool with it and I was like YES. So today I was off and sent her a message on facebook saying I can talk to her this evening at 5pm since Im off. SHe said 430pm would be better and I was like fine

So Im not sure what happened but I somehow requested a video chat while she was at work and she answered and was like..."I said call at 4:30pm" I thought she sent the request and was going to go ahead to connect but it was my dumb ass who clicked the video icon by an accident. So once we quickly ended the video chat. I went to the messages to apologize to say I accidently sent the request and she unmatched me. :(

So I fucked up an golden opportunity to meet a women who was good looking and ok with me catching the train and I fucked up hitting video chat by a mistake. So disgusted
So you were on video chat and that was how it ended?

So you were on video chat and that was how it ended?
Yes and when she...."i thought u was calling at 430pm? Thats when I realized she never sent a video request it was me by an accident. And when I saw video chat requested I was thinking......"why did she send me this when I am supposed to call at 430pm?

So it turned out not only did I sent a video chat request, I sent it twice because me thinking the first one was from her and then she answered the second one. So she probably thought I was home from work and horny lol

Yes and when she...."i thought u was calling at 430pm? Thats when I realized she never sent a video request it was me by an accident. And when I saw video chat requested I was thinking......"why did she send me this when I am supposed to call at 430pm?

So it turned out not only did I sent a video chat request, I sent it twice because me thinking the first one was from her and then she answered the second one. So she probably thought I was home from work and horny lol
Wow, that´s bad luck. I firstly thought the woman wasn´t attracted by you. They have their own preferences, of course. I am too small, for example. And my sports car is just hot air.

I was raised Catholic and during Lent we said many "Hail Mary's". What the hell is an internet dating Hail Mary?
I dont drive so I sent this messages in hopes that she would overlook it and still want to talk anyway based on my pic and everything else

"I would not have a issue catching a train to NJ to come have a fun date with you"

So i say Hailmary because its unlikely she will respond but you never know. And that lady responded with "why the train?"

I was raised Catholic and during Lent we said many "Hail Mary's". What the hell is an internet dating Hail Mary?
It's a football analogy for "desperate last-chance attempt at a big score".

Offensive in a sexual scenario.
No its not. Im deseperate because I havent had any matches in Feb. So I decided to create a LONG SHOT message to see if she responds and she did and was hot and was ok with me catching the train to her and I fucked up

Forum List

Back