This is how you deal with those anoying 7 PM phone calls

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
So I'm sitting out here in the garage typing away on USMB, and the phone suddenly rings. Looking at the caller ID, I see the call listed as "Private Caller."

I answer the phone with a rather gruff-sounding "WHAT DAMMIT???"

The voice on the other side sounds like a young lady with a mild accent, possibly Indian. She says "Hello, this is AT&T service calling, who am I speaking with?"

I respond with "Hey, wazzup baby! How is you doin' tonight, sweetmeat?"

The bitch hung up on me. :laughing0301:

I get fewer and fewer calls since I started a new tactic. When the unknown caller asks is this hossfly, I hold the phone at arms length and say loudly, "Hey, Bill, tell the sheriff he has a call on line 2. They hang up by the time I put the phone back to my ear. Works every time.

I get fewer and fewer calls since I started a new tactic. When the unknown caller asks is this hossfly, I hold the phone at arms length and say loudly, "Hey, Bill, tell the sheriff he has a call on line 2. They hang up by the time I put the phone back to my ear. Works every time.

You're far more humane than I, sir. The next call I get at 7 PM, I'm going to say "I bet you have a purdy mouf..."

:laughing0301:

Or...or..you could just not answer it if you don't know exactly who the number is coming from.
Cool how that works, huh. After a while, coming up with new jokes and reasons to keep people on the phone is...well..boring.

Or...or..you could just not answer it if you don't know exactly who the number is coming from.
Cool how that works, huh. After a while, coming up with new jokes and reasons to keep people on the phone is...well..boring.

Mang, I get so many calls from bill-collectors, spammers, scammers, and those who would otherwise try to separate me from my money.

Why not have a little fun with them at their own expense?

So I'm sitting out here in the garage typing away on USMB, and the phone suddenly rings. Looking at the caller ID, I see the call listed as "Private Caller."

I answer the phone with a rather gruff-sounding "WHAT DAMMIT???"

The voice on the other side sounds like a young lady with a mild accent, possibly Indian. She says "Hello, this is AT&T service calling, who am I speaking with?"

I respond with "Hey, wazzup baby! How is you doin' tonight, sweetmeat?"

The bitch hung up on me. :laughing0301:

It's funny you say that because earlier today I read that AT&T was going to call a random customer and give them $100,000,000.

You don't think...? Nah, it couldn't be.

Mang, I get so many calls from bill-collectors, spammers, scammers, and those who would otherwise try to separate me from my money.

You know the trick to not getting calls from bill collectors, don't you?

Sure. Just don't answer them unless you want to fuck with them. It's one of life's simple pleasures.

Sure. Just don't answer them unless you want to fuck with them. It's one of life's simple pleasures.

I find it fun to talk to them in a fake oriental accent.
Who you!!! What you talking about!!! Are you insulting my ancestors!!!
Fuc you round eye!!!

Fuc you round eye!!!

Classic! I'm gonna try a fake Mexican accent next time...

"Ola? Theese ees Jose. Que? No savvy sonora."

Fuc you round eye!!!

Classic! I'm gonna try a fake Mexican accent next time...

"Ola? Theese ees Jose. Que? No savvy sonora."

I'd throw in some "you fucking wid de wrong esay homes"!!!

No.

Pay your bills.

Forum List

Back