This is how you create terrorists.

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg

War is terrible for sure. This man should be really pissed off at Hamas.

No he should be pissed off at Netanyahu who used his daughter's death to vilify Palestianians so he could hang onto power.

Netanyahu did this because he was supposed to step down this week and now he doesn't have to. It doesn't get more craven than THIS. And Isreal, not Hamas is to blame.

22 Israelis have died. Over 200 Palestians have died, including more than 50 children. If Israel thinks it will win public sympathy by murdering civilians and children, they're sadly mistaken. Nothing has generated more sympathy for the Palestianian than pictures like this.

Bebe has totally succeeded in making Isreal look WORSE than Hamas, in the eyes of the world.
What is it with lefties that are the wrong side of nearly every single situation? It is almost as if you folks are possessed by some demonic force that always chooses evil.

The only reason more innocent Israeili women and children haven’t been murdered is because they have superior technology and the iron dome is intercepting most of these rockets before they land. Israel goes out of its way to protect civilians. Hamas doesn’t care one bit about who dies. They indiscriminately shoot rockets to highly populated areas and hope they land. Israel could do MUCH more damage they they are doing. If Hamas had Israel’s military might, they would have wipedIsrael off the map long ago, women and children included, in fact, they would invade and rape and kill Israelis. They are radical animals.

Your left wing sources are, as usual, anti-Semitic. BLM supports the Palestinians. Go figure.

I believe I read somewhere that something like 30% of Hamas' missiles are actually landing IN the Gaza Strip. They don't even give a shit about trying to aim or where the missiles go, because they know their useful tools in the left will just blame Israel for all of their own people that they kill.

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg

War is terrible for sure. This man should be really pissed off at Hamas.

No he should be pissed off at Netanyahu who used his daughter's death to vilify Palestianians so he could hang onto power.

Netanyahu did this because he was supposed to step down this week and now he doesn't have to. It doesn't get more craven than THIS. And Isreal, not Hamas is to blame.

22 Israelis have died. Over 200 Palestians have died, including more than 50 children. If Israel thinks it will win public sympathy by murdering civilians and children, they're sadly mistaken. Nothing has generated more sympathy for the Palestianian than pictures like this.

Bebe has totally succeeded in making Isreal look WORSE than Hamas, in the eyes of the world.
What is it with lefties that are the wrong side of nearly every single situation? It is almost as if you folks are possessed by some demonic force that always chooses evil.

The only reason more innocent Israeili women and children haven’t been murdered is because they have superior technology and the iron dome is intercepting most of these rockets before they land. Israel goes out of its way to protect civilians. Hamas doesn’t care one bit about who dies. They indiscriminately shoot rockets to highly populated areas and hope they land. Israel could do MUCH more damage they they are doing. If Hamas had Israel’s military might, they would have wipedIsrael off the map long ago, women and children included, in fact, they would invade and rape and kill Israelis. They are radical animals.

Your left wing sources are, as usual, anti-Semitic. BLM supports the Palestinians. Go figure.

I believe I read somewhere that something like 30% of Hamas' missiles are actually landing IN the Gaza Strip. They don't even give a shit about trying to aim or where the missiles go, because they know their useful tools in the left will just blame Israel for all of their own people that they kill.
The more Palestinians die, the better it is for Hamas . They thrive off dead Palestinians .

The more Palestinians die, the better it is for Hamas . They thrive off dead Palestinians .
Actually, I think you meant Netanyahu.

No, he meant Hamas. They place blame on Israel for these deaths gaining sympathy for their cause(desturction of Israel) by ignorant, idealist people in the US(lefties) and abroad. It takes the spotlight off the fact that Hamas is a recognized terror organization. They are opposed by the EU and most Western governments. Leave it to lefties in the US to defend such characters.

No, he meant Hamas. They place blame on Israel for these deaths gaining sympathy for their cause(desturction of Israel) by ignorant, idealist people in the US(lefties) and abroad. It takes the spotlight off the fact that Hamas is a recognized terror organization. They are opposed by the EU and most Western governments. Leave it to lefties in the US to defend such characters.
Define "terrorist."

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
Nice pose.
He could be holding a cabbage patch doll for all I know.

You can't corral 2 million people into the world's largest open air prison camp. Control their water and food supply, and continually drop bombs on their homes killing their loved ones. Then expect them to just take it, and act rationally, and not respond and lash out in anger? ... :cool:
That’s what Egypt is doing to Gaza.

You can't corral 2 million people into the world's largest open air prison camp. Control their water and food supply, and continually drop bombs on their homes killing their loved ones. Then expect them to just take it, and act rationally, and not respond and lash out in anger? ... :cool:
That’s what Egypt is doing to Gaza.
Arab nations dont want them. Kinda the way failed countries to the south of us encourage THEIR WORST to come to this country illegally. It's a win for them to give up their unproductive, uneducated and often, criminal element

When they join the civilized world they will gain more freedom. Right now they are a threat to Israeli security.

No Arab state wants them. They are the ******* of the Middle east

Palestine is the historic source of all civilization.
That is where the Phoenicians invented the alphabet based on sounds.
That is where algebra, geometry, and calculus was invented.

There likely is no more civilized place in the world, as that is where there was the most interactions, trade, and peacefully living side by side of diverse cultures and religions.

The Zionists on the other hand are lying atheists who then claim to have a God given right to their Promised Land.
The majority of Zionists do not even have Mideast DNA and are Ashkenazi from Russia and Poland, like Netanyahu.

The Zionists are the historic murderers, killing the British high command in Palestine by blowing up the King David Hotel, gunning down the UN Moderator, Folke Bernadotte, and massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin.
I dont agree AT ALL , but I only want to point out, it is a leftists who think Jews have no place in the land they held for thousands of years, because they "arent the right race."

Meanwhile the left has fits if anyone suggests America should be a white nation because we were settled primarily by the British and Germans. WE arent entitled to a nation of our own according to the white hating left

Forum List

Back