This is how Settlers are taking over East Jerusalem one house at a time

...1. "Palestinians are the impotent, degenerate..." isn't racist?...
Correct.

Sad that you're not man enough to admit your racism. You should grow a pair.

"2. I'm not Jewish; I'm an Irish-German lapsed Roman Catholic boy from the South Side of Chicago... shmuck"
Sure.....maybe you shouldn't have used "shmuck"?
I do that to confuse Tiny Brains such as yourself

Give up. It won't work.

3. Your reference to racism and Jews is, in itself, highly indicative of bigotry
No just stating a fact that Jews are racist. Gentiles are a lower form of species according to Judaism. That is a FACT. Jewish Talmudic Quotes - Facts Are Facts
The Jews of today carry the bloodlines of most of the Middle East and the Caucauses and Europe and North Africa and even Ethopia.

Their focus is upon Belief, not Blood.

Those Talmadic commandments prove that Jews are racist. End of story.

...Sorry, Try again...
No need.

...And PS I am not an Arab.
You could have fooled everyone else, with your nose shoved so far up Islam's arse.

My nose is not shoved up anyone's arse. The injustices dished out by Israel to the Palestinians are disgusting, I don't care who the subjects are. The jews should be ashamed of themselves.
What Talmudic commandments?
Can you be specific?

The guy talking about "Talmadic" commandments is worried about someone else being racist?

More double speak. I am not the racist who kills children, women, handicapped and elderly without just cause.

Why don't you deny those commandments are present in the Talmud?

Oh..........Cause you can't

None of what you quote is from Talmud. Most of the tractates cites don’t even exist. Those that’s do contain vastly different text to your web site.

But you wouldn’t know that because you don’t read Hebrew or Aramaic and have never seen Talmud in your life apart from what some Nazi tells you is in it.

Sanhedrin 60a:3

And Rabbi Yo?anan says: A gentile who engages in Torah study is liable to receive the death penalty; as it is stated: “Moses commanded us a law [torah], an inheritance of the congregation of Jacob” (Deuteronomy 33:4), indicating that it is an inheritance for us, and not for them.

The Gemara asks: But isn’t stealing less than the value of one peruta prohibited to a gentile and permitted to a Jew? The Gemara answers: There it is because gentiles are not apt to grant forgiveness of debts, even of less than the value of one peruta. Therefore, for a gentile to take even such a minuscule amount is considered robbery. Jews normally forgive such small amounts.

I suppose this source is not reliable?
Jews have 613 Demands and non-Jews have 7.
You have only 7 and you can’t keep them!?
You have no place in this world.

The guy talking about "Talmadic" commandments is worried about someone else being racist?

More double speak. I am not the racist who kills children, women, handicapped and elderly without just cause.

None of what you quote is from Talmud. Most of the tractates cites don’t even exist. Those that’s do contain vastly different text to your web site.

But you wouldn’t know that because you don’t read Hebrew or Aramaic and have never seen Talmud in your life apart from what some Nazi tells you is in it.

And Rabbi Yo?anan says: A gentile who engages in Torah study is liable to receive the death penalty; as it is stated: “Moses commanded us a law [torah], an inheritance of the congregation of Jacob” (Deuteronomy 33:4), indicating that it is an inheritance for us, and not for them.

The Gemara asks: But isn’t stealing less than the value of one peruta prohibited to a gentile and permitted to a Jew? The Gemara answers: There it is because gentiles are not apt to grant forgiveness of debts, even of less than the value of one peruta. Therefore, for a gentile to take even such a minuscule amount is considered robbery. Jews normally forgive such small amounts.

Well, let's discuss these passages. The second passage basically says that a Gentile is guilty even if he steals one penny, but a Jew isn't. (I did not know this. In fact, most Jews are not Talmud scholars, especially secular ones living in Israel.) So Gentiles are held to a higher standard than Jews. I'd be proud of that if I were Gentile.

The first passage is just one rabbi's opinion. That, in itself, shows the law was never adopted by a majority of rabbis. But you yourself are a perfect example of why this rabbi held that opinion. You take anything you learn from the Talmud or Torah to persecute the Jews with. It's no wonder that Jews wouldn't teach Torah to Gentiles, because some of them might be like you. I'm sure that Rabbi Yohanan wasn't talking about Kondor when he gave that opinion.

"a Gentile is guilty even if he steals one penny, but a Jew isn't"

And how is this not racist? And how is this a complement to a Gentile? You have it wrong.

"The first passage is just one rabbi's opinion."

But it still remains in the Talmud instead of being removed as inappropriate. For example, when have you heard of such a statement from a Christian priest about the bible???

My statement that brought the Talmud into this discussion was that some Jewish beliefs are inherently racist in content. I pulled up one single page of the Talmud at random and found these 2 examples. Now you can deny that there are no racist contents in Judaism or you can agree that there is some racist content in the teachings. I am entitled to my opinion.

"But you yourself are a perfect example of why this rabbi held that opinion. You take anything you learn from the Talmud or Torah to persecute the Jews with."

So I should be put to death then? I have quoted from the Talmud and you are shooting the messenger. If reporting verbatim is persecuting the Jews then the subject is where the problem lies, not the reporter. Maybe you need to question your beliefs, not attack people for bringing them up for discussion.

Jews have 613 Demands and non-Jews have 7.
You have only 7 and you can’t keep them!?

You have no place in this world.

Who says I don't keep them? You know nothing about me.

I suppose that's what the Rabbi endorsed?

"a Gentile is guilty even if he steals one penny, but a Jew isn't"

And how is this not racist? And how is this a complement to a Gentile? You have it wrong.

"The first passage is just one rabbi's opinion."

But it still remains in the Talmud instead of being removed as inappropriate.
And still it is an opinion of a rabbi.
For example, when have you heard of such a statement from a Christian priest about the bible???
For example Good Friday prayer for the Jews, at least before 1955.

Actually this passage in the Talmud, if I understand its reasoning correctly has direct relevance to land.

Again- if I understand correctly - the main issue is with the nations around Israel not adhering to 7 laws, which contain the obligation to set court systems to care for such cases of damages etc.
If Israel rights are not protected by setting such a system, moreover they don't even protect their own citizens, Israel has to take care of itself using the standards each nation set for itself.

In conclusion - When neighboring nations don't set courts to protect their own citizens and other nationals - don't expect Israel to set a system that will do the double job, especially since in Your lands Israel loses without account or possible appeal.

In context - Israeli courts evict Jews when Arabs prove private ownership, in which neighboring Arab countries were such issues discussed regarding Jewish property? Palestinian courts?

Actually this passage in the Talmud, if I understand its reasoning correctly has direct relevance to land.

Again- if I understand correctly - the main issue is with the nations around Israel not adhering to 7 laws, which contain the obligation to set court systems to care for such cases of damages etc.
If Israel rights are not protected by setting such a system, moreover they don't even protect their own citizens, Israel has to take care of itself using the standards each nation set for itself.

In conclusion - When neighboring nations don't set courts to protect their own citizens and other nationals - don't expect Israel to set a system that will do the double job, especially since in Your lands Israel loses without account or possible appeal.

In context - Israeli courts evict Jews when Arabs prove private ownership, in which neighboring Arab countries were such issues discussed regarding Jewish property? Palestinian courts?

Again this is only MY understanding and conclusion about what I've read in several commentaries.
Maybe the more learned participants can shine some light from a different perspective, and correct me if misrepresented something.

Again this is only MY understanding and conclusion about what I've read in several commentaries.
Maybe the more learned participants can shine some light from a different perspective, and correct me if misrepresented something.
In sefaria you can see comments to the text by pressing it. The proper location of the text is Sanhedrin 59a.

In sefaria you can see comments to the text by pressing it. The proper location of the text is Sanhedrin 59a.

Did exactly that, Rashi. Hassidus, Toseftot...the story about 400 barrels of wine gone bad..Thanks.

Israel to approve 1,200 settlement homes in West Bank

"Israel is set to approve the construction of more than one thousand settlement units in the occupied West Bank, the defence ministry said."

"Avigdor Lieberman, the defence minister, said he will seek the approval of Israeli authorities on building a further 2,500 units in 20 different locations."

"Peace Now, an Israeli non-governmental organisation that is opposed to settlements, announced that 6,742 construction units were approved in the settlements in 2017, the highest since 2013."

"Settlements are illegal under international law"

Besides East Jerusalem, Israel are gradually taking all of the Palestinian land even though it is illegal to do so.

Israel continue to defy international law and behavioral norms.

The true behavior of a rogue state.

"Israel is set to approve the construction of more than one thousand settlement units in the occupied West Bank, the defence ministry said."

"Avigdor Lieberman, the defence minister, said he will seek the approval of Israeli authorities on building a further 2,500 units in 20 different locations."

"Peace Now, an Israeli non-governmental organisation that is opposed to settlements, announced that 6,742 construction units were approved in the settlements in 2017, the highest since 2013."

Besides East Jerusalem, Israel are gradually taking all of the Palestinian land even though it is illegal to do so.

Excellent news!

Pallies better hurry......land is running out.

The idea that "settlements are illegal under international law" is a twisted falsehood based on a number of false factors:

1. That there is such a thing as "Palestinian land" and a border between that land and Israel.
2. An improper application of GCIV Article 49.
3. Discrimination against a people based on ethnicity/religion.

Excellent news!

You're a cruel lot and you are proving it so by that response

The idea that "settlements are illegal under international law" is a twisted falsehood based on a number of false factors:

1. That there is such a thing as "Palestinian land" and a border between that land and Israel.

Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

"The Security Council reaffirmed this afternoon that Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity, constituting a flagrant violation under international law"

They're illegal, end of story...

Excellent news!

You're a cruel lot and you are proving it so by that response

Reality can be cruel.

Jerusalem, West Jerusalem, East Jerusalem are all terms thrown around here daily, but how many know what we are really talking about?

I think all to often these threads get lost in games of words and the idea that loving Israel must translate into supporting her actions no matter what.

This short video shows what has and is happening and speaks to many, if not all of our threads here (occupation, supremacism and prejudice in the laws themselves, state policy of ethnic cleansing). If anything is factually incorrect, I would be interested to know what and why.

That is propaganda bullshit you worthless c.u.nt!

None of that shot happens! The fact of the matter Jerusalem had a JEWISH majority in the 1800s. That included all of Jerusalem, including the so called East side. During the Arab aggression war of 1948, the Arabs pushed all Jews out of the East side. The Jews regained all of Jerusalem in 1967.

So take your propaganda and shove it up your useless Muslim ass!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

"The Security Council reaffirmed this afternoon that Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity, constituting a flagrant violation under international law"

And every year, there are more......hurry...hurry.

Yes. The same article has been posted a zillion times. It is in error. See my previous post as to the specific errors. Start with the so-called "1967 borders" and the concept of "Palestinian land".

There are no "1967 borders". The Green Line is an Armistice line between Jordan and Israel. It was specifically NOT to be used as a political boundary but only a military boundary. By treaty (international law). It CAN NOT be used as a political boundary. By law.

Also, it ceased to exist when Jordan and Israel signed the peace treaty. It has no further meaning in international law.

What does have meaning is the agreement signed by Israel and the PA. They determine entirely different boundaries. By law. Do you know what they are?

Yes. The same article has been posted a zillion times. It is in error. See my previous post as to the specific errors. Start with the so-called "1967 borders" and the concept of "Palestinian land".

There are no "1967 borders". The Green Line is an Armistice line between Jordan and Israel. It was specifically NOT to be used as a political boundary but only a military boundary. By treaty (international law). It CAN NOT be used as a political boundary. By law.

Also, it ceased to exist when Jordan and Israel signed the peace treaty. It has no further meaning in international law.

What does have meaning is the agreement signed by Israel and the PA. They determine entirely different boundaries. By law. Do you know what they are?

The article just documents UNSC Resolution 2334. It is not "in error" it is fact.

The resolution was from 2016, reinforcing similar previous post 1967 resolutions.

As it is a UNSC resolution it is binding in law.

As Israel have (again) defied a UNSC Resolution then they are breaking the law.

So your statement that "The idea that "settlements are illegal under international law" is a twisted falsehood based on a number of false factors:" is totally incorrect.

At least admit that you are wrong.

And what binding agreement post 2016 between "Israel and the PA" are you referring to specifically?

Forum List

Back