This is how insane it’s become.

If you can define what a woman actually is, you are a hateful bigot.
It's a shame that this nation has lost it's intellectual mind's. Wow

Who would have ever thunk it ??

A spirit of confusion and disillusion has fallen upon the nation, and the enemies of our nation will take full advantage of the confusion now.

The alliances will begin to shake and quake as they begin to tear themselves apart. Our enemies will be waiting and watching.

It was recently announced by some libtards that math itself is “racist.”

For instance, see:

Is it math pertaining to a school curriculum or is it that they are looking at the system in a way where as the numbers that are being represented as money/math, is somehow being used within the system in certain ways against them otherwise at certain levels ???

Is it somehow found in their mindset that the money is being worked against them in order to keep separation/segregation going ?

Do they see money/math used in certain ways as being the tool's of the so called oppressor ????

I think money can be used as a separator, but everyone regardless of color in this country has the opportunity to make the choices that will put themselves on the road to economic stability and beyond.

If they look at the wealth and stability of other's as if it being offensive, then they had better check themselves in life. No one in 2023 is trying to oppress anyone. We have a multiple level meritocracy in play, and it's up to everyone to graduate to the various levels within their comfort zones or abilities to fairly do so. No one has an obligation to oppease the free loader mentality that unfortunately covets and envies his neighbor's wealth, lifestyle's or other.

The Democrat's feeding such a mentality or accusing other's wrongfully of being these so called oppressor's in these latter days should be met with a super strong rebuke. Enough is enough of the bull shite already.

There are plenty of people that have a huge amount of wealth and stability than me, but I don't covet or envy that wealth what so ever. Actually I look upon it, and I admire it if it is a quality picture that it paints. I don't care if you're black, white, purple or green, your wealth and success will be cheered by me if it's been gained and respected because of righteous ways, focus, and a steady work ethic.

If a person isn't representing their wealth properly or they are actually using it in an improper way, then I won't bemoan it, but instead I will await their self destruction in which is sure to come. Seen it many time's, and it's told me that people can lift themselves up as false god's through money, and that money will destroy them. Fact.

Those who are living in poverty, I say don't lose faith if it is not by your own hand that you are in poverty, but look to the Lord to give you what you need in life, and be satisfied with it if you are a good God loving being. Be kind to those that do evil unto you, and you shall heep "metaphorically speaking" coals of fire upon their head's.

Is it math pertaining to a school curriculum or is it that they are looking at the system in a way where as the numbers that are being represented as money/math, is somehow being used within the system in certain ways against them otherwise at certain levels ???

Is it somehow found in their mindset that the money is being worked against them in order to keep separation/segregation going ?

Do they see money/math used in certain ways as being the tool's of the so called oppressor ????

I think money can be used as a separator, but everyone regardless of color in this country has the opportunity to make the choices that will put themselves on the road to economic stability and beyond.

If they look at the wealth and stability of other's as if it being offensive, then they had better check themselves in life. No one in 2023 is trying to oppress anyone. We have a multiple level meritocracy in play, and it's up to everyone to graduate to the various levels within their comfort zones or abilities to fairly do so. No one has an obligation to oppease the free loader mentality that unfortunately covets and envies his neighbor's wealth, lifestyle's or other.

The Democrat's feeding such a mentality or accusing other's wrongfully of being these so called oppressor's in these latter days should be met with a super strong rebuke. Enough is enough of the bull shite already.

There are plenty of people that have a huge amount of wealth and stability than me, but I don't covet or envy that wealth what so ever. Actually I look upon it, and I admire it if it is a quality picture that it paints. I don't care if you're black, white, purple or green, your wealth and success will be cheered by me if it's been gained and respected because of righteous ways, focus, and a steady work ethic.

If a person isn't representing their wealth properly or they are actually using it in an improper way, then I won't bemoan it, but instead I will await their self destruction in which is sure to come. Seen it many time's, and it's told me that people can lift themselves up as false god's through money, and that money will destroy them. Fact.

Those who are living in poverty, I say don't lose faith if it is not by your own hand that you are in poverty, but look to the Lord to give you what you need in life, and be satisfied with it if you are a good God loving being. Be kind to those that do evil unto you, and you shall heep "metaphorically speaking" coals of fire upon their head's.
Math is incapable of being racist.

Math is incapable of being racist.
Depends on what you do with it right ?

If a bus has 40 seats, and it is filled only at 1/2 capacity, does the young lady go to the back of the bus or can she just choose a seat at the front ?

Depends on what you do with it right?

Nope. Math itself is just math. It harbors no sentiments of any kind. It can be used honestly or dishonestly. But that’s not the math itself.
If a bus has 40 seats, and it is filled only at 1/2 capacity, does the young lady go to the back of the bus or can she just choose a seat at the front ?
That’s just a meaningless question.

Nope. Math itself is just math. It harbors no sentiments of any kind. It can be used honestly or dishonestly. But that’s not the math itself.

That’s just a meaningless question.
Ok, same as the gun I agree.

Guns can’t be murderers. Guns can’t be racist.

Math can’t be racist. Math can’t commit murder.

But claims that math is or even can be racist are facially ridiculous.
Exactly right, otherwise it's the people by ways of the weapon's that they choose to weaponize as to their effectiveness there of, otherwise by the ways that they use the various methods or tools is where it can go seriously wrong.

Do you believe that technology can be weaponized, and that the government can be weaponized or that a car can be weaponized, a stick, ahhhh well you get the point right ?

Exactly right, otherwise it's the people by ways of the weapon's that they choose to weaponize as to their effectiveness there of, otherwise by the ways that they use the various methods or tools is where it can go seriously wrong.

Do you believe that technology can be weaponized, and that the government can be weaponized or that a car can be weaponized, a stick, ahhhh well you get the point right ?
Lots of perfectly harmless things can be converted into weapons. That doesn’t make them weapons in and of themselves.

Hell. I’ve been taking baby aspirin every day for a long time. 1 little pill 81 mg. But even aspirin in the wrong amount can kill.

Lots of perfectly harmless things can be converted into weapons. That doesn’t make them weapons in and of themselves.

Hell. I’ve been taking baby aspirin every day for a long time. 1 little pill 81 mg. But even aspirin in the wrong amount can kill.
True, true.

" General Population Of Unusual Proclivities Hidden Better By Some More Than Others "

* Heterosexuals Claiming To Be Lesbians Trapped In Male Bodies *

This woman who now calls here self a man is going to give birth still thinking she’s a man.
The current lexicon is that genetics indicating sex of an individual , whether male or female , is different from a perception by the individual for their own gender .

That trans-gender females are genetically males , including hormones and physical stature , indicates that they should not be allowed to compete in physical sports for titles against genetic females .

The genetic male claiming to be a trans-gender female , should be directed to champion the women's liberation movement , by competing with genetic males , to somehow prove that women can be as good as men , rather than seeking to validate an inferiority complex through an obvious compromise of females by genetic over advantage .

The perceptions of the trans-gender male that is genetically female , may or may not be dysfunctional , such that the individual would not be capable of coping in society and in providing for their own well being or for another .

Mental and behavioral peculiarities related with sex within hue mammon populations are likely far more common than is generally believed .

" General Population Of Unusual Proclivities Hidden Better By Some More Than Others "

* Heterosexuals Claiming To Be Lesbians Trapped In Male Bodies *

The current lexicon is that genetics indicating sex of an individual , whether male or female , is different from a perception by the individual for their own gender .

That trans-gender females are genetically males , including hormones and physical stature , indicates that they should not be allowed to compete in physical sports for titles against genetic females .

The genetic male claiming to be a trans-gender female , should be directed to champion the women's liberation movement , by competing with genetic males , to somehow prove that women can be as good as men , rather than seeking to validate an inferiority complex through an obvious compromise of females by genetic over advantage .

The perceptions of the trans-gender male that is genetically female , may or may not be dysfunctional , such that the individual would not be capable of coping in society and in providing for their own well being or for another .

Mental and behavioral peculiarities related with sex within hue mammon populations are likely far more common than is generally believed .
They are mentally ill.

" General Planet Of Weirdos "

* Easy To Qualify Too Difficult To Disprove *

They are mentally ill.
The standard of mentally illness is speculative , while the psychopathy of its practitioners is notorious , Psychiatry: An Industry of Death .

The connotations of dysfunction include degrees of deleterious behavior that may or may not prevent an individual from coping or functioning normally in society , while a standard for society by which to determine whether an individual is a danger to themselves or to others is the principles of non violence .

Likewise , by the principles of nonviolence , individuals are entitled to free association , which means individuals are free to not associate with other individuals .

Forum List

Back