This Is How Far The Cult Has Fallen

LOL!! Don't look at Greitens...look at Ashley and Joe in the shower...

1650982411706.png

And a whole parade of deviant Dems who abused women for decades while Dems looked the other way. Never mind the one they put in the White House, we all know what he did. Dems love hypocrisy and double standards, it helps that they have no shame or conscious.

That's true

Of course not. But if I had to pick which party is the most hypocritical, the organization formerly known as the Republican Party wins hands down.

I don't know -
The Democrats have sort of rigged that scale though.

They tell you right up front that they are all pieces of shit and that everyone should expect that behavior.
So we do, and they come through.

Because he's a good conservative candidate.

Too many people don't understand what Politicians do.

They represent us when they vote - write laws and vote - that is all they do on our behalf.

Do they vote in accordance with our wishes - or do they not?

Work is work and personal is personal.

When one mixes work and personal then it becomes a problem.

Republican Matt Greitens was forced to resign as governor of Missouri after forcing a woman to give him oral sex, molesting her, and taking a nude photo of her and threatening to release it if she turned him in.

Greitens also was facing felony charges for election data tampering. You know, cheating to win.

Isn't it funny how these people project their crimes onto Democrats?

Anyway, despite all this, Greitens refused to resign. Family Value Republicans no longer do the honorable thing when caught being despicable beasts.

So the legislature decided they would have to impeach him.

Only then did this piece of shit resign.

But now he is depending on the tard herd's tendency to revere anyone with an R after their name no matter how heinous a character they are, and he is running for the US Senate in Missouri.

Oh, there's more. Cretin Greiten's ex-wife has filed an affidavit (we LOVE affidavits!) stating he was physically abusive and demonstrated such “unstable and coercive behavior” that steps were taken to limit his access to firearms. He also apparently abused his son.

“I became afraid for my safety and that of our children at our home,” later adding that his “behavior included physical violence toward our children, such as cuffing our then-3-year-old son across the face at the dinner table in front of me and yanking him around by his hair.”

So...yeah. This is who the organization formerly known as the Republican Party hopes will help them retake the Senate.

Greitens is in second place in the polls, by the narrowest of margins. 0.6 percent difference between himself and the first place candidate.

Just how far has the Trump cult fallen that someone as despicable as this is even in the running!?!?

Trump loves this guy.

I believe the prescription for how you're feeling at this time is for you to not vote for him.

Forum List

Back