This is how Democrats see the African American community

the stock market is roaring. CAN YOU FEEL IT? NO!

a 2 trillion tax cut was enacted. CAN YOU FEEL IT? NO!

only those at the top can feel it. those who have WHITE PRIVILEGE, my friends!

we need to reward work in this country, not just wealth. Warren Buffett said it best, he should not be paying less taxes than his secretary. reward work, not wealth!

WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH!

Yep, my wealthy black friends and I sure do use our "white privilege" to save more of our tax dollars under the Trump Tax Plan. I use to feel sorry for the poor, but after a while I noticed that the poor vote for the very people who keep themselves poor. I no longer feel sorry for the dumbfucks...Neither do my black friends. We sit around drinking Remi Martin and talk about how the liberals dupe those stupid fools.

Buy Remy Martin Louis XIII Baccarat Cognac Online

we need to reward work in this country, not just wealth. Warren Buffett said it best, he should not be paying less taxes than his secretary. reward work, not wealth!

WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH! WORK, NOT WEALTH!
You do realize that on the tax form at the bottom, Warren(the asshat) Buffet could donate more of his tax money? But like a good little prick, he does everything he can to avoid paying taxes, just like me. Very intelligent people find ways to not pay taxes, dumbass or ignorant people pay more than they should.

Warren Buffett is the Greatest Tax Dodger of All Time

Yep, my wealthy black friends and I sure do use our "white privilege" to save more of our tax dollars under the Trump Tax Plan. I use to feel sorry for the poor, but after a while I noticed that the poor vote for the very people who keep themselves poor. I no longer feel sorry for the dumbfucks...Neither do my black friends. We sit around drinking Remi Martin and talk about how the liberals dupe those stupid fools.

Buy Remy Martin Louis XIII Baccarat Cognac Online
And yet you can't say weather it is a Brut, Extra Dry or Extra Sec, Sec, Demi-Sec or Doux. No surprise you'd drink that piss...While the smart wealthy don't drink at all..

Ah yes we need to tax the wealthy more. Yes indeed, the battle cry of the crazy.
So how much do you pay in taxes? 10-20%? While the wealthy pay 35%. The corporations and the wealthy pay the biggest share of the total federal taxes each year.

If Buffet was so concerned with how much or in this case how little he is paying in taxes why is he taking so many deductions? Why is he not writing a bigger check then his taxes each year? Perhaps it is much easier to pay lip service then it is to pay actual money.

Before I get some retard trying to yell about federal taxes back in the 60's or so post the state taxes at the same time period or don't even bother with that lame excuse.

As a bit of a thought process think about who writes all tax codes. It is not corporations, not the average citizen, not even the super rich. Believe it or not it is the people in congress that are able to take advantage of everyone of those laws and deductions

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Biden brags about going to the 'hood' to teach 'women of color' how to code
Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?

Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

When i am ready to die.....l will go to buy Coke on 98th ave. In Oakland on a Sat night flush with hundreds and armed for the coming shootout.

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Who's the racist?

When i am ready to die.....l will go to buy Coke on 98th ave. In Oakland on a Sat night flush with hundreds and armed for the coming shootout.
Lol. You realize that the folks who live there are just people, right?

Who's the racist?

Lol. You realize that the folks who live there are just people, right?

If whitey makes it past The Police racially profiling white drug buyers, good chance you don't come out. This is Cokeland. Take your chances. They want your money and car. They dont care to kill you. Nobody sees' a thang' Trust me, you could do Brown suicide whether you planned to or not.

You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.
That’s a bizarre things to say considering you have no idea who I am... :lmao:

Ask yourself this question, friends: why do all leftists feel the need to resort to lying?

Sources in this thread are "theblaze", "millenialmoola", and "thinkliquor". Awesome lol.
Awesome indeed. Especially considering how The Blaze has an impeccable reputation when it comes to journalism. Widely considered to be the #1 source in the wold today.

You know what else is “awesome”? The Blaze article includes indisputable video of Joe Biden’s comments. Which makes you look like a whiny tool right now for attacking the messenger instead of attacking the message.

Ben Carson is feeling it.

Is it white privilege or is it anyone with money?

Lots of whites not feeling it as far as maga.

New Topics

Forum List

Back