This is how a country is supposed to respond to a health crisis. A lot can be learned from Germany

Their healthcare system is clearly superior and the government response to the threat was swift and effective. I suppose if he didn’t have a dumb toddler as president, maybe we could have come close.

LOL. Because their people are sheep and are more obedient than the Chinese are to their government overlords. They orders their people to shut down and stay in, they obey.

They also test way more people, not just people with symptoms.
You’re such an idiot. You don’t fucking know. You know nothing about their response. Quit pretending you do. My god Trumptards are embarrassing
Yea I wouldn’t know. I only lived there for many years and know many people over there.

It also helps that they don’t have tens of millions of third world trash in their country. Funny how that can make a difference too.
Oh Christ. You aren’t fooling anyone with your bullshit. The German people have a higher quality of life on average than we do and are happier on average.
Yea, because it’s an all white country where the vast majority of the people are of the same culture.

I bet you think their government healthcare system is the best too?
The US has always been multicultural. Are you suggesting Germany has always been superior?
Multiculturalism is a failure. And no we haven’t always been “multicultural”. We’ve been a white majority country with some minorities. Now as whites become less and less, the country is starting to turn into a third world shithole.
But either way, Germany has always had minorities like we do. Again, are you suggesting Germany has always been superior?
No. Most Germans are brainwashed idiots that follow whatever their government tells them without question.
Are you going to keep asking the same question expecting a different answer?

1. Germany has around 83 million people.

America has around 330 million people.

Germany Population is 1/4 our size and has how many infected by the virus?

So if you multiply it by four they would be at 200k infected if they were our size and 1600 dead...

2. Germany Land Mass is smaller than the U.S. and does not have fifty States to deal with.

3. My bet is you will not even understand number one while trying to compare apples to oranges and demanding everyone agree with you!

See post #16.

Great minds think alike.

Their healthcare system is clearly superior and the government response to the threat was swift and effective. I suppose if he didn’t have a dumb toddler as president, maybe we could have come close.

LOL. Because their people are sheep and are more obedient than the Chinese are to their government overlords. They orders their people to shut down and stay in, they obey.

You’re such an idiot. You don’t fucking know. You know nothing about their response. Quit pretending you do. My god Trumptards are embarrassing
Yea I wouldn’t know. I only lived there for many years and know many people over there.

It also helps that they don’t have tens of millions of third world trash in their country. Funny how that can make a difference too.
Oh Christ. You aren’t fooling anyone with your bullshit. The German people have a higher quality of life on average than we do and are happier on average.
Yea, because it’s an all white country where the vast majority of the people are of the same culture.

The US has always been multicultural. Are you suggesting Germany has always been superior?
Multiculturalism is a failure. And no we haven’t always been “multicultural”. We’ve been a white majority country with some minorities. Now as whites become less and less, the country is starting to turn into a third world shithole.
But either way, Germany has always had minorities like we do. Again, are you suggesting Germany has always been superior?

You posted a lying OP.

Own up.

So if you multiply it by four they would be at 200k infected if they were our size and 1600 dead...

2. Germany Land Mass is smaller than the U.S. and does not have fifty States to deal with.

3. My bet is you will not even understand number one while trying to compare apples to oranges and demanding everyone agree with you!

See post #16.

Great minds think alike.

That is the problem with those like Billy is they see a number and do not use the math.

Watch, Billy will be confused and lecture us on how times it by four is not fair while not understanding the population of Germany is 1/4 our size and the land mass is smaller without as many international hubs.

You posted a lying OP.

Own up.

Lying his ass off is as natural and necessary as breathing for Billy.

Germany? Are you kidding me? You really ARE a Nazi lover, aren't you? I thought so.

Of course he's a Nazi lover. He didn't mention the real reason why viral cases are so low in Germany: It's their superior Aryan blood.

:auiqs.jpg:

Germany, with that idiot Merkel at the helm... she has pretty much and single- handedly destroyed the country, with her criminal migration policies!

Merkel's Germany knows shit about anything! I do not have an iota of respect for Germany under this circumstances.....much less learning any health lesson from them!

No. Most Germans are brainwashed idiots that follow whatever their government tells them without question.
It doesn’t matter how many times I ask it. Your dumbass doesn’t know the answer.

See post #16.

Great minds think alike.

That is the problem with those like Billy is they see a number and do not use the math.

Watch, Billy will be confused and lecture us on how times it by four is not fair while not understanding the population of Germany is 1/4 our size and the land mass is smaller without has many international hubs.

It doesn’t matter how many times I ask it. Your dumbass doesn’t know the answer.

What Billy ???

What do you want to know.

Your OP is shit.

We've already shown you the numbers.

What are claiming now ?

..the German culture is superior...discipline/organization/preciseness/athletic--healthy/etc etc
...Italy has has shown they are not winner

See post #16.

Great minds think alike.

Watch, Billy will be confused and lecture us on how times it by four is not fair while not understanding the population of Germany is 1/4 our size and the land mass is smaller without has many international hubs.

What Billy ???

What do you want to know.

Your OP is shit.

We've already shown you the numbers.

What are claiming now ?
....Billy the Babbler/etc doesn't know what he's babbling about..all they know is Mr Trump won the election and they've been crying ever since

Heck, no one, and I mean NO ONE, does a "severe lockdown" like the Germans

I noticed Billy ditched this thread quickly when posters started using math to make him understand how wong ( I know it is wrong but using wong for Billy seeing he love spread Chinese Government misinformation ) he was.

So Billy now you know that Germany population is 83m and is 1/4 the size of the U.S. ( 332m ) while Germany have 53k known cases and 390 known deaths you realized that your percentages of known cases are much higher while deaths at percentage wise are a slightly lower than the U.S. but will you use percentages or will you stay stubborn and proclaim you are correct all the time?

If you do not understand then give the percentage of people infected in Germany to it population and then from that give us the percentage of dead from the known cases and then compare the percentages to the U.S. percentage and let talk...

Bet I confused Billy even more!

See post #16.

Great minds think alike.

Watch, Billy will be confused and lecture us on how times it by four is not fair while not understanding the population of Germany is 1/4 our size and the land mass is smaller without as many international hubs.
Math is racist. Democrats don't use math.

See post #16.

Great minds think alike.

Math is racist. Democrats don't use math.

I know!

One plus one would usually equal two but when Uncle Pedro is not counted then it become racist as can be!

Then how some white guy in India just forced everyone to start using the Zero and do not even get me started how the Chinese were tortured by Vikings until they became good in math...

Can you imagine Billy looking at my responses and not understanding basic math equations?

I mean if you have 53k infected in Germany when the population is 83m what percentage point is that?

Then take the 400 hundred die and give me the percentage point there.

Then let compare it to the percentage point to the U.S. and let see what we get...

I bet Billy is crying right now while calling Bernie and Cortez demanding we kill more Americans so our percentage will be higher!!!

I noticed Billy ditched this thread quickly when posters started using math to make him understand how wong ( I know it is wrong but using wong for Billy seeing he love spread Chinese Government misinformation ) he was.

So Billy now you know that Germany population is 83m and is 1/4 the size of the U.S. ( 332m ) while Germany have 53k known cases and 390 known deaths you realized that your percentages of known cases are much higher while deaths at percentage wise are a slightly lower than the U.S. but will you use percentages or will you stay stubborn and proclaim you are correct all the time?

If you do not understand then give the percentage of people infected in Germany to it population and then from that give us the percentage of dead from the known cases and then compare the percentages to the U.S. percentage and let talk...

Hey idiot here’s why your lame attempt at math is irrelevant: the US now has the most cases in the the world. Italy, which is smaller than Germany, comes in second place. Once this is all said and done, obviously our death toll will be much larger even in proportion to Germany.

Hey idiot here’s why your lame attempt at math is irrelevant: the US now has the most cases in the the world. Italy, which is smaller than Germany, comes in second place. Once this is all said and done, obviously our death toll will be much larger even in proportion to Germany.

Awww, you are upset you got caught in a lie!

How do you know when this is over our percentage of deaths to our population will be much higher?

You don't, so let me make this clear and you used numbers to confused people without taking in population size, and size of the country.

Now do you understand the math and realize your error or will you proclaim math be damn the number is lower and you will take the ninety dollars over five percent of a million dollars?

Perhaps the reason there are more cases in Germany is because they have been actively testing. They know their problem and are working to solve it. The US has no idea of the extent of the problem because very little testing was done.
The Germans are an example for us all to follow. I wish Mrs Merkel would come over here and replace our clown.

Should have stayed in Europe.
You turned this country multicultural the second the pilgrims landed here.

Awww, you are upset you got caught in a lie!

How do you know when this is over our percentage of deaths to our population will be much higher?

You don't, so let me make this clear and you used numbers to confused people without taking in population size, and size of the country.

Now do you understand the math and realize your error or will you proclaim math be damn the number is lower and you will take the ninety dollars over five percent of a million dollars?
It’s amazing you pretend you are smarter than the experts referenced in this article. We already know you’re full of shit because I explained Italy’s death toll. Again, even in proportion, our death toll will be much higher than Germany’s. Hell we are even still way behind on testing so there’s no way to know how many cases we actually have. In the end, we may end up losing 200,000 lives to the virus. You need to man up and face the truth.

Forum List

Back