This is great, warmers admit defeat

Warmer world = more moisture around Antarctica.

Fact...

Did you know that Antarctica is one of the driest places on earth??? Read and learn something.

I thought the ice was receding? I thought it was supposed to be gone?

Fact...

Did you know that Antarctica is one of the driest places on earth??? Read and learn something.

Did you know that any and all "extreme weather events" Can ONLY be due to Global Warming?

In fact, we never had any weather prior to the internal combustion engine, Earth was in Balance

Fact...

Well now, you silly redneck hillbilly, Anarctica is losing billions of tons of ice annually because of the melting of the glaciers by seawater. And as the shelves melt and go away, the interior glaciers are all speeding up and delivering their load of ice to the ocean to be melted.

Of course, this information is freely available for anyone that wishes to do basic research at third grade level, but that seems to be beyond you.:lol:

Fact...

You thought? I really don't believe that. Nothing that you have ever posted indicates that capability on your part:lol:

You know you're winning the discussion board war when their first post in a thread is an insult directed at you. :eusa_whistle:

Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter

Why do you call the scientists aboard "warmers"?

Why do you try to give the false impression that they are admitting defeat on some AGW debate issue when in fact their defeat is only at attempting to make this trip?

Another completely useless, valueless and implicitly deceptive thread.

LIBERALS ARE GOOD AMERICANS. COMPARED TO BigRebNC1775, THEY'RE THE FOUNDING FATHERS

Last edited:
Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter

Why do you call the scientists aboard "warmers"?

Why do you try to give the false impression that they are admitting defeat on some AGW debate issue when in fact their defeat is only at attempting to make this trip?

Another completely useless, valueless and implicitly deceptive thread.

LIBERALS ARE GOOD AMERICANS. COMPARED TO BigRebNC1775, THEY'RE THE FOUNDING FATHERS

You didn't read the link, did you?

Yes I did read the link (and look at all the pretty pictures). Is there something there that you think refutes what I've said? If so, please quote it.

Yes I did read the link (and look at all the pretty pictures). Is there something there that you think refutes what I've said? If so, please quote it.

No can do. Your knee jerk reply was actually non responsive which led me to question if you even read it

Non-responsive? I disagree.

I did read it. My comment is entirely appropriate. The only "defeat" noted is their failure to make the trip. Nowhere in the article does anyone in the expedition admit to any change in their views about AGW or global warming. That leads me to ask if YOU read it? If you did, what gave you the idea my comment was non-responsive?

Last edited:

If you did read the link what was the title of the story. Cut and paste the exact words.

I don't take orders from anti-American bigots.

I see you're having trouble finding anything in the story that refutes me or supports your implications.

What a fucking surprise.

I don't take orders from anti-American bigots.

I see you're having trouble finding anything in the story that refutes me or supports your implications.

What a fucking surprise.

OH so you didn't read the link. Dumb ass if you had looked at the link you would have seen I cut and pasted what was written.
So shut the fuck up you fucking bat shit crazy idiot.

I see that when your failures are trotted out for all to see, you become angry and verbally abusive.

Very impressive.

Or not.

ps: ever hear that line "Who the gods would destroy, they first make mad"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back