This is awful, I have not experienced this while outdoor eating in Philly. NYC Outdoor diners are seeing RATS??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
OH NO

Have the Democrats registered them to vote yet???

OH NO

Cowboys fan in Filly? Balls dude... Big brass balls.

OH NO

Cowboys fan in Filly? Balls dude... Big brass balls.

Im a tall black man so I dont have no issues

OH NO

For a moment there I thought you were referring to de Blasio and his wife as the rats.

OH NO

New York City has had tremendous problems with rats at least since the 1980's. I'm surprised that they didn't see this coming, particularly since 30 years ago, guys like Bad News Brown saw it.

OH NO

For a moment there I thought you were referring to de Blasio and his wife as the rats.
If the shoe fits....

New York has always had rats. Big rats. Now they are attacking people. Rats carry rabies. NYC might have more to worry about than the democrat wuflu.

yeah but running around outside while eating? I didnt have to worry about that at all while outdoor eating in philly

New York has always had rats. Big rats. Now they are attacking people. Rats carry rabies. NYC might have more to worry about than the democrat wuflu.

yeah but running around outside while eating? I didnt have to worry about that at all while outdoor eating in philly

The real problem is that the restaurant racket in these major cities is way down, and its in the kitchens of the joints that the Rat Population feasts.

With the Corona Panic closing so many joints down, a lot more competition for food among the rat population as well as the other vermin so they are getting bolder.

OH NO

The rats are starving and desperate. For generations they've lived off of table scraps from NYC's kazillion restaurants.

Attachments

• 1594590301434.png
    1594590301434.png
    136 KB · Views: 46

Forum List

Back