This is Australia

BS.............I'm sure the ones I knew way back when don't support your ass.
Most people didn't/don't want to die.
They supported the 'stay at home' 'lockdown' health orders, to limit the spread...in 2020, 2021.
They were outraged when they saw protesters marching thru the streets, maskless and no social distancing, 'super spreaders'...counteracting the sacrifices they were making.
They wrote in the papers, rang the radio, wanted the rioters punished.

Older.......no pre existing...........arm swollen..........they asked her to go to the hospital.......she said if it was still bad in morning she would go.........SHE NEVER WOKE UP.
They asked her to go to the hospital.
We will never know if that would've made any difference.
Here they tell you to sit down for 15 minutes in a chair provided after the jab...if you suffer any side effects they call an ambulance.

They asked her to go to the hospital.
We will never know if that would've made any difference.
Here they tell you to sit down for 15 minutes in a chair provided after the jab...if you suffer any side effects they call an ambulance.

BS.

Stop defending the indefensible.

BS.

Stop defending the indefensible.
Mrs bambu and I have had 3 jabs each.
The first two at one medical centre.
The third at a different medical centre.
At both medical centres they had "Covid Vaccination Chairs". At both centres they told us to sit there for 15 minutes to see if there were any side effects.
Any side effects they don't let you leave...well you can just walk out if you want to, they don't chain you up.
If you just felt a bit faint or had a headache they wouldn't call an ambulance, but the doctors would watch you.

Mrs bambu and I have had 3 jabs each.
The first two at one medical centre.
The third at a different medical centre.
At both medical centres they had "Covid Vaccination Chairs". At both centres they told us to sit there for 15 minutes to see if there were any side effects.
Any side effects they don't let you leave...well you can just walk out if you want to, they don't chain you up.
If you just felt a bit faint or had a headache they wouldn't call an ambulance, but the doctors would watch you.

look I don't care about you.

go and have boosters till the cows come home...its your deadly choice

but do not babble to the rest of Australians who don't want a poison jab to do it! OK?

Now you see why we have the 2nd Amendment......

This is the beginning, not the end of how far the Australian government will go to control their people...
You know absutely nothing about what is happening there.
A propaganda film now acts as proof of your hatreds and ignorance.
They are about to have a federal election there and the current government is tipped to be chucked out.
That's a republican style government by the way.

Dont watch them either.
LIAR.
Now kiss FauChis ass. He misses you.
Bet you were suckered into buying mini-Trump's Chinese-made trinkets too.

1643962799284.png

1643963003000.png

Bet you got the beer koozie.

"How the hell am I going to be able to drink a beer with my mask on?"

Yep, you're that stupid.

This is Australia;

. A croc-free waterhole in the Daintree.

. A sunrise walk near Denmark WA.

. the watermelon tug-of-war at the Chinchilla Melon Festival.

. Sailing in the Whitsundays.

. Clifftop camping at Red Cliff, Tumby Bay in South Australia.

#####

So much fun to be enjoyed in Terra Australis...who'd wanna be arrested and jailed at a stoopid trucker protest about nothing?
Who'd wanna break the law? and be arrested at a stoopid "we don't like your mandates, so we're gonna march thru our cities maskless and close together, so there," useless protest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back