This is a real tweet from Chinas embassy just two hours ago about the "emancipated" Uygur women, sterilization?...this is who some are admiring openly

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Every day I realize more and more that the world some died for in the Second World War is soon to be long gone with no one left to fight for it's principles.

Are they sterilizing women and telling the world on twitter? A couple of days after the E.U signed a trade agreement with them?

Chinese Embassy in US
@ChineseEmbinUS

China government account

Study shows that in the process of eradicating extremism, the minds of Uygur women in Xinjiang were emancipated and gender equality and reproductive health were promoted, making them no longer baby-making machines. They are more confident and independent.

Every day I realize more and more that the world some died for in the Second World War is soon to be long gone with no one left to fight for it's principles.

Are they sterilizing women and telling the world on twitter? A couple of days after the E.U signed a trade agreement with them?

Chinese Embassy in US
@ChineseEmbinUS

China government account

Study shows that in the process of eradicating extremism, the minds of Uygur women in Xinjiang were emancipated and gender equality and reproductive health were promoted, making them no longer baby-making machines. They are more confident and independent.

Monolithic EVIL has risen to prominence, popularity and normality everywhere across this planet of ours. Rather than gather to fight it by any means possible three quarters of mankind is embracing it, cheering it on and dying to swallow more of it. My grandfather jumped into France on D-Day and fought and survived the Battle of the Bulge. Men of his nearly immortal character are mostly gone from the Earth with no equivalent replacements incoming. Now is the time of cold, deep shadow.

Chinese Embassy in US
@ChineseEmbinUS

China government account

Monolithic EVIL has risen to prominence, popularity and normality everywhere across this planet of ours. Rather than gather to fight it by any means possible three quarters of mankind is embracing it, cheering it on and dying to swallow more of it. My grandfather jumped into France on D-Day and fought and survived the Battle of the Bulge. Men of his nearly immortal character are mostly gone from the Earth with no equivalent replacements incoming. Now is the time of cold, deep shadow.

Read the comment from people in shock about the tweet. We won't hear a thing from people in positions of authority, many who got it all wrong for 30 years that created this monster.

Nobody cares or is concerned. These next few years are going to be extremely trying times for the West. Will values even mean anything?

Last edited:

Chinese Embassy in US
@ChineseEmbinUS

China government account

Read the comment from people in shock about the tweet. We won't hear a thing from people in positions of authority, many who got it all wrong for 30 years hat created this monster.

Nobody cares or is concerned. These next few years are going to be extremely trying times for the West. Will values even mean anything?

The ancient meaning of values has fallen wounded and bleeding out at the feet of moral relativism, which is what all the cool internet kids now worship. Everyone, or most everyone, seems to think any act of pleasure or self-enrichment is justified or can be lived with. Don't get me all wrong . . . there are still good people out there. Problem is most of them are guilty by association with the likes of Biden, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the CCP. They're good people alright just don't try too hard to justify their loyalties or you'll end up vomiting on their shoes.

It is incredible how our people and our government for the most part ignore the monstrosity of the CCP and Xi Jinping. The Chinese government treats the Uighur people like human lab rats.

And the more I read about Covid-19, the more it appears this was an engineered virus out of Wuhan designed for maximum contagion.

Forum List

Back