This is a public service announcement...

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
...bought to you by your board's most detested non-believer!

In my infinite wisdom I have decided I'm just so bloody biliously G-O-O-D that I want everyone to be like me. After all, look at how Lochie and Sam ADORE me! Being so droolingly adorable, it is only logical that those who disagree with me in any way are equally as evil as I am good.

So from hereon in it will be essentially satanic to deny my goodness.

Accordingly I declare that this article is compatible with my thoroughly conceited outlook on life and all who criticise it are evil and ought to be fucked and burnt and banned from this board!

Ahwomen!

I'm turning Sepponese
I think I'm turning Sepponese
I really think so....

...bought to you by your board's most detested non-believer!

In my infinite wisdom I have decided I'm just so bloody biliously G-O-O-D that I want everyone to be like me. After all, look at how Lochie and Sam ADORE me! Being so droolingly adorable, it is only logical that those who disagree with me in any way are equally as evil as I am good.

So from hereon in it will be essentially satanic to deny my goodness.

Accordingly I declare that this article is compatible with my thoroughly conceited outlook on life and all who criticise it are evil and ought to be fucked and burnt and banned from this board!

Ahwomen!

I'm turning Sepponese
I think I'm turning Sepponese
I really think so....

Furthermore, if God is half as good as me, why didn’t he let the antediluvian sinners die of natural causes, instead of drowning them all like unwanted kittens?

Fat chance these poor pricks, particularly their innocent offspring, had of repenting, confessing their sins, and accepting El as their personal Saviour!

“Jesus hadn’t been born/invented yet, so they couldn’t be “washed in the blood” and consequently ended up as yet another one of God’s feeble-minded fuck ups!” “However, Jewsarse is on the job now and the old man is the old god’s home, so there’ll be no more balls-ups like that!” you say?

Doesn’t that made poor (now) demented Daddio a completely pitiless, prize \!/ - for inventing sinners before they could be saved? Or wasn’t Mr Christ Snr. prescient and omniscient in those days?

Could it be that he didn’t give enough thought to the consequences of creating a terrarium where he could amuse himself by torturing his human ants?

Uhhhh, could you put that in more direct and interesting terms?

Furthermore, if God is half as good as me, why didn’t he let the antediluvian sinners die of natural causes, instead of drowning them all like unwanted kittens?

Fat chance these poor pricks, particularly their innocent offspring, had of repenting, confessing their sins, and accepting El as their personal Saviour!

“Jesus hadn’t been born/invented yet, so they couldn’t be “washed in the blood” and consequently ended up as yet another one of God’s feeble-minded fuck ups!” “However, Jewsarse is on the job now and the old man is the old god’s home, so there’ll be no more balls-ups like that!” you say?

Doesn’t that made poor (now) demented Daddio a completely pitiless, prize \!/ - for inventing sinners before they could be saved? Or wasn’t Mr Christ Snr. prescient and omniscient in those days?

Could it be that he didn’t give enough thought to the consequences of creating a terrarium where he could amuse himself by torturing his human ants?

I'll give you a good rep if you can do it!!!!!!!!

But, it needs to more direct and interesting for the majority of the viewers to understand, Dr.

Any more direct and our computers will be collectively destroyed by lightning :D

I was making fun but I was also challenging. Those challenged have chosen not to show up. So be it!?!?!!?!?!?!??!

Attachments

• $100_0547-1.JPG
    $100_0547-1.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 62

New Topics

Forum List

Back