This Is A Program I Won't Be Watching

All of this thats been going on for decades now...........

And it all screams one thing............

Blacks have no mind for creating something original, they have to fuck over other people's works by raping them and shredding them into abominations of dog shit status.

And it's not just blacks. The WOKE JOKES like Warner Brothers and DC Comics have turned Superman and Wonder Woman into mass murdering, violent murder monstrosities. Batman is a joke, because every 2-3 years, some other asswipe HAS to put on the fucking Bat suit to place MORE insult, disgrace, disrespect, and indignity to the character.

I stopped watching Batman after Val Kilmer, although Michael Keaton is the BEST.
I stopped watching Superman after Christopher Reeve.......although I did like Brandon Routh.
I USED to be a Wonder Woman fanatic. Not after they picked THE MOST HEINOUS abomination for the movie character!! WB/DC FUCKED these characters to hell!

There is no word to describe what is happening to America's most loved characters and icons.
It's just too heinous to think about anymore.

sad-depressed.gif
Pure racist bullshit.

I didn't watch the wiz and I won't watch annie. I haven't watched the first annie. I don't really like musicals.

I didn't watch the wiz and I won't watch annie. I haven't watched the first annie. I don't really like musicals.

I am not crazy about musicals but Annie is good... like South Pacific and My Fair Lady good.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Pure racist bullshit.
I don't agree with everything he said! But he is right Christopher Reeve is the gold standard of Superman! And I loved the Snyder trilogy! You know what's racist. I never see blacks Watching. Films with blacks not in the cast didn't show up to my theater until the Whedon cut in my area in 2017, and ray fisher lied his ass off about Joss Whedon because he was salty they cut down his part like what did he think was going to happen in a two-hour film? People paid to see the big three. Cyborg was not a more significant priority over Superman. That's not racism. That's a pure fact, but what is racism is Cavill lost the part because he is not black after the Snyder cut was. A smash and, they denied him a completed arc. After all, black panther made 1 billion, so they want to play like marvel. Play stupid games win stupid prizes that black Clark Kent film will flop.

Last edited:
No, there are a lot of gingers around. Blacks are receiving overrepresentation. It doesn't matter. If people haven't heard of, Virgil They won't cast Daniel Craig in that role. But change numerous white parts black they will never cast Sam Heughan as James Bond, but Denzel played Macbeth? Watch that film get Oscars for all the wrong reasons, and they did not have to diversify. Justice League whites have various features you could tell everyone apart. So John Stewart is not needed. The Lord of the Rings film trilogy had no blacks & which worked out excellent!

I'm not sure why you think no black people works out excellent in a film. (I only thought the LOTR movies were mediocre, BTW).

I guess you are fine with the only Shakespeare role black people get is Othello... but never mind.

How many versions of Macbeth have been produced for film?

There have been dozens of adaptations of Macbeth over the years, including a Japanese version by Kurosawa.

It's not going to be the end of the world because Denzel played the character.

Of course, what's really freaking you out is that a white woman is still playing Lady MacBeth, amiright?

I don't agree with everything he said! But he is right Christopher Reeve is the gold standard of Superman! And I loved the Snyder trilogy! You know what's racist. I never see blacks Watching. Films with blacks not in the cast didn't show up to my theater until the Whedon cut in my area in 2017, and ray fisher lied his ass off about Joss Whedon because he was salty they cut down his part like what did he think was going to happen in a two-hour film? People paid to see the big three. Cyborg was not a more significant priority over Superman. That's not racism. That's a pure fact, but what is racism is Cavill lost the part because he is not black after the Snyder cut was. A smash and, they denied him a completed arc. After all, black panther made 1 billion, so they want to play like marvel. Play stupid games win stupid prizes that black Clark Kent film will flop.

Actually, you kind of miss the point.

SO let's review.
Superman- White Guy
Batman - White guy
Wonder Woman - White chick
The Flash - White Guy
Aquaman - White Guy

So you are upset they had one black guy there.

Now, I can't comment much more than that, because I haven't seen either version of the film, but it sure looks like it's a mess. They brought in Whedon to make it more like a Marvel movie after Snyder had filmed a pretty dark story... and it was dumb.

Not half as dumb as Digitally removing Cavill's mustasche

It didn't flop.

Actually, it kind of did.

The Wiz proved to be a commercial failure, as the $24 million production only earned $13.6 million at the box office.[2][3][11] Though prerelease television broadcast rights had been sold to CBS for over $10 million, in the end, the film produced a net loss of $10.4 million for Motown and Universal.[3][11] At the time, it was the most expensive film musical ever made.[23] The film's failure steered Hollywood studios away from producing the all-black film projects that had become popular during the blaxploitation era of the early to mid-1970s for several years.[4][5][6]

Also, it has very little rebroadcast value as Michael Jackson has been cancelled for the kiddy-diddling.

"Cinderfella", starring Rachel Levine.

In theaters everywhere soon.

Or we could stop telling girls their biggest aspiration in life is to hope a guy improves their lot in life.

Actually, you kind of miss the point.

SO let's review.
Superman- White Guy
Batman - White guy
Wonder Woman - White chick
The Flash - White Guy
Aquaman - White Guy

So you are upset they had one black guy there.

Now, I can't comment much more than that, because I haven't seen either version of the film, but it sure looks like it's a mess. They brought in Whedon to make it more like a Marvel movie after Snyder had filmed a pretty dark story... and it was dumb.

Not half as dumb as Digitally removing Cavill's mustasche
The Bruce Timm cartoon should have had Kyle Rayner adding John Stewart messed up continuity. White people are diverse. We have various features. On that program, You could tell Bruce from Clark. In the Snyder films, you could tell Affleck from Cavill. You could recognize The contrast between Amy Adams from Antje Traue. We whites are already diverse people. We don't have to add black people to films like Godfather, and the LOTR trilogy worked splendidly without blacks. Henry Cavill is exceptional in every movie. As Kal-el Joss did ask for a year, so his face wouldn't look like that, but they shot him down, but he did a magnificent job acting in that role, and you have to see the Snyder cut it is, majestic!

I'm not sure why you think no black people works out excellent in a film. (I only thought the LOTR movies were mediocre, BTW).

I guess you are fine with the only Shakespeare role black people get is Othello... but never mind.

How many versions of Macbeth have been produced for film?

There have been dozens of adaptations of Macbeth over the years, including a Japanese version by Kurosawa.

It's not going to be the end of the world because Denzel played the character.

Of course, what's really freaking you out is that a white woman is still playing Lady MacBeth, amiright?
It makes no sense to have a black Scottish noble in 11th century Scotland If the cast of the black panther film was all white. People would lose it over that it is a double standard.

Okay,.. a number of people on that list could be black. The reason why Annie can't be black is it's very descriptive of the way she is supposed to look. A lot of people (superheroes especially) could be black and nobody would really notice the difference. Catwoman was half-black, at least in the movie and I thought she rocked at it. So just calm down alright?
Eartha Kitt played the third Catwoman in the TV series.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back