This Is A Program I Won't Be Watching

Okay, I'm not racist but Annie is a white little girl with red hair. This isn't about race anymore, it's about trying to appease to everybody. It's not like this little girl can't get other acting jobs for being black. She's young Nala from The Lion King show and color doesn't matter there. Yeah, I realize that I might be called a bigot for this, but this role wasn't written for her. What's next a male or a transgender Annie? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Ginger roles becoming race swapped is so racist against our people, white people. I have some Irish and Scottish Blood. In my veins, I had red hair as a kid. I'm so sick of Hollywood doing this. They do this crap because they think we all look alike. They can't tell Karan Gillan from Emily Browning whites have various features. They can't recognize Sam Heughan from Henry Cavill. All they see is skin color. These Woke people are insane.

Ginger roles becoming race swapped is so racist against our people, white people. I have some Irish and Scottish Blood. In my veins, I had red hair as a kid. I'm so sick of Hollywood doing this. They do this crap because they think we all look alike. They can't tell Karan Gillan from Emily Browning whites have various features. They can't recognize Sam Heughan from Henry Cavill. All they see is skin color. These Woke people are insane.

I agree. It's like trying to pass a dog off for a cat in my book.

Uh, how does being a Ginger really effect anything?

If you want to get down to cases, culturally, we've established whiteness as the baseline of good looking. It's why Asian actresses get more roles if they have their eyes rounded. It's why light skinned black actresses like Halle Berry get more roles than a dark skinned black actresses like Angela Bassett.

Of course, Hollywood also won't cast older actresses- your career will usually end at about 50. They won't cast them if they are even a little overweight.

But do keep whining about "wokeness" because a few roles won't go to white people.

Uh, how does being a Ginger really effect anything?

If you want to get down to cases, culturally, we've established whiteness as the baseline of good looking. It's why Asian actresses get more roles if they have their eyes rounded. It's why light skinned black actresses like Halle Berry get more roles than a dark skinned black actresses like Angela Bassett.

Of course, Hollywood also won't cast older actresses- your career will usually end at about 50. They won't cast them if they are even a little overweight.

But do keep whining about "wokeness" because a few roles won't go to white people.
Just about every redhead gets race swapped. Lately, blacks are 13% of the population. They get overrepresented. Do you notice since George Floyd died? Blacks keep getting more work on commercials and other television and films? I will not shut up about woke trash. Hollywood has a ginger problem.

It means you're a loser. Everything woke turns to shit.

Donald J. Trump!

Just about every redhead gets race swapped. Lately, blacks are 13% of the population. They get overrepresented. Do you notice since George Floyd died? Blacks keep getting more work on commercials and other television and films? I will not shut up about woke trash. Hollywood has a ginger problem.

I actually spent time listening to this White Grievance

Wow- So Cyclone- an obscure character.
Hawkgirl- Minor derivative character.
Iris West - not a redhead originally...
Wally West- well, he's related to Iris... so it would be odd if he wasn't black.
Starfire- not actually a human.. she had orange skin in the original comics... so maybe she's from planet Trump.
Batwoman- there's a character with an interesting history... she started out being Batman's Beard when Fredrick Wertham accused Batman and Robin of being gay... then they made her gay...

Okay, guy, you seem to have a lot of white greivance which is kind of sad, but silly.

I'll note the hypocrisy of the Left having the vapors when a white person plays a minority character while supporting minorities playing clearly white people of European ancestry parts. King Arthur was not black. Anne Boleyn was not black. Northern Europe was not the model UN in the Middle Ages through the 19th century. Either any actor can play any part, or the parts should be played only by those who are of the same demographic.

Has anybody seen a commercial recently that had a White in it?

I'm sick of commercials filled with blacks. I now mute the ads quickly, and do other things until the ads are over, so I don't even have to look at the screen.

If people would avoid buying the shit products pushed in these disgusting ads, the companies would soon get the message. They would move quickly to improve their ad casting fuckups.

It's time to make American television broadcasting beautiful, once again.

I'm sick of commercials filled with blacks. I now mute the ads quickly, and do other things until the ads are over, so I don't even have to look at the screen.

If people would avoid buying the shit products pushed in these disgusting ads, the companies would soon get the message. They would move quickly to improve their ad casting fuckups.

You apparently miss the point...that people ARE buying those products..because those ads..reflect how they see themselves and America.
Hard-headed Madison Ave execs would not stick with the current trend..if it were not profitable.
Sorry for your luck that old, fat white men..just aren't trending these days~

As for making television 'beautiful' again..why not just say white..when you mean white...you bigoted ass.

I'll note the hypocrisy of the Left having the vapors when a white person plays a minority character while supporting minorities playing clearly white people of European ancestry parts. King Arthur was not black. Anne Boleyn was not black. Northern Europe was not the model UN in the Middle Ages through the 19th century. Either any actor can play any part, or the parts should be played only by those who are of the same demographic.

You can note it, but can you give any examples of it?

I mean other than blackface and yellowface characters of the past.

King Arthur never existed, so there's really no reason why he couldn't be black. Some legends say he was a Roman General who organized the Kingdom after the Empire Fell... so why couldn't he be black.

As for Ann Boleyn, it would depend if it was a historical representation or some other kind of drama.

I actually spent time listening to this White Grievance

Wow- So Cyclone- an obscure character.
Hawkgirl- Minor derivative character.
Iris West - not a redhead originally...
Wally West- well, he's related to Iris... so it would be odd if he wasn't black.
Starfire- not actually a human.. she had orange skin in the original comics... so maybe she's from planet Trump.
Batwoman- there's a character with an interesting history... she started out being Batman's Beard when Fredrick Wertham accused Batman and Robin of being gay... then they made her gay...

Okay, guy, you seem to have a lot of white greivance which is kind of sad, but silly.

Hollywood has a ginger problem. I'm going to link the artwork. They turn ginger roles black, then woke people like you play the race card. How typical? If I had a nickel. Every time that happens, I swear I'd have Bloomberg money, they keep race swapping white roles, but if they turned static shock white, they'd lose their minds if they cast Daniel Craig as that role or blade.

Iris West is black in the comics and no one notices... wtf - Barry Allen - Comic Vine

You apparently miss the point...that people ARE buying those products..because those ads..reflect how they see themselves and America.
Hard-headed Madison Ave execs would not stick with the current trend..if it were not profitable.
Sorry for your luck that old, fat white men..just aren't trending these days~

As for making television 'beautiful' again..why not just say white..when you mean white...you bigoted ass.
You apparently know nothing about advertising. And, probably, very little about anything else, fuckface. You're talking out of your ass. And it sounds like you've been doing it for a long time - you're so good at it.

It is difficult, probably impossible, to say with accuracy how effective broadcast ads are, in terms of total or increased sales. And there are many disagreements, within the business, about this very topic.

A long time back, the head of Pepsi Cola (I think it was) said, "I know that 50 percent of my advertising dollars are being wasted. Problem is, I don't know which 50 percent."

There are loads and loads of variables in advertising that most people have no clue about, as your post so clearly demonstrates.

Then you call me a bigot, you fucking clown. One day I'd like to see a thread on the topic of racism or bigotry versus personal preference.

I love chocolate ice cream, but have no interest in other flavors. Does that make me an ice cream bigot? In your limited mind it probably does.

It doesn't matter though. Blacks have so over-used the words, racism, bigot, etc., that many of those words have been stripped of any strength they might have once had. That's what happens when a group whines too much about others being responsible for their every failure in life. I hope you're not the kind of loser who goes through life doing that.

Have a great day.

Last edited:
Hollywood has a ginger problem. I'm going to link the artwork. They turn ginger roles black, then woke people like you play the race card. How typical? If I had a nickel. Every time that happens, I swear I'd have Bloomberg money, they keep race swapping white roles, but if they turned static shock white, they'd lose their minds if they cast Daniel Craig as that role or blade.

Uh, yeah. Static is probably a fourth tier character. In that 99% of non-fans haven't heard of him.

Usually, when a major character goes minority, it's because a minority has taken on the mantle, such as when Jon Stewart became the Green Lantern because if they didn't the Justice League would be six white people and one Green dude.

Of course, you've had multiple people be the second tier characters like Flash, Green Arrow or Green Lantern. Main characters like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman usually stay the same white person they've been since the 1930's.

If Hollywood has a "ginger problem" it's that there aren't a lot of natural gingers to start with...

Of course, the vast majority of characters in comics have been traditionally white, but when you come to make a movie, you want a more diverse cast. So funny, the minor characters go to minorities... and the only people upset about it are the White Boy Nerd Rage types...

Uh, yeah. Static is probably a fourth tier character. In that 99% of non-fans haven't heard of him.

Usually, when a major character goes minority, it's because a minority has taken on the mantle, such as when Jon Stewart became the Green Lantern because if they didn't the Justice League would be six white people and one Green dude.

Of course, you've had multiple people be the second tier characters like Flash, Green Arrow or Green Lantern. Main characters like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman usually stay the same white person they've been since the 1930's.

If Hollywood has a "ginger problem" it's that there aren't a lot of natural gingers to start with...

Of course, the vast majority of characters in comics have been traditionally white, but when you come to make a movie, you want a more diverse cast. So funny, the minor characters go to minorities... and the only people upset about it are the White Boy Nerd Rage types...
No, there are a lot of gingers around. Blacks are receiving overrepresentation. It doesn't matter. If people haven't heard of, Virgil They won't cast Daniel Craig in that role. But change numerous white parts black they will never cast Sam Heughan as James Bond, but Denzel played Macbeth? Watch that film get Oscars for all the wrong reasons, and they did not have to diversify. Justice League whites have various features you could tell everyone apart. So John Stewart is not needed. The Lord of the Rings film trilogy had no blacks & which worked out excellent!

Last edited:
I won't watch anything that Jordan Peele is involved in either. He doesn't want to cast white as leads in his movies.

But it seems he has no problem casting them if they are villians like he did in get out. Which was a direct rip off of the stepford wives except with a ton of racism thrown in, even down to the fact the main character is a photographer.

I won't watch anything that Jordan Peele is involved in either. He doesn't want to cast white as leads in his movies.

But it seems he has no problem casting them if they are villians like he did in get out. Which was a direct rip off of the stepford wives except with a ton of racism thrown in, even down to the fact the main character is a photographer.

If Martin Campbell or Peter Jackson said that in, reverse they would never work again.

It’s a damn shame you have to live in a world with Black and Brown people in it.

It’s a damn shame you have to live in a world with Black and Brown people in it.
I know,well, more black and brown people than you could even dream of knowing. This includes men, women, and families. When I make a statement, it comes with the weight of a ton of personal experience - not simply stats anyone can Google, then choose to fit his need at the moment.

Over decades, I've spent countless hours with blacks - at all hours of the day and night. Often for several days at a time. Being in many of these places would have you shitting your pants in mere minutes, you brainless, loud-mouthed, blowhard.

Keep on talking out of your ass. It's probably the only thing you do well, you ignorant baboon.

You need to work on your opening.
Its sad that in this day and age so many white people feel the need to tell everyone they aren't racist.

fuck that. I will speak the truth. Take of that what you will. I don't give a shit who thinks what of me.

I know,well, more black and brown people than you could even dream of knowing. This includes men, women, and families. When I make a statement, it comes with the weight of a ton of personal experience - not simply stats anyone can Google, then choose to fit his need at the moment.

Over decades, I've spent countless hours with blacks - at all hours of the day and night. Often for several days at a time. Being in many of these places would have you shitting your pants in mere minutes, you brainless, loud-mouthed, blowhard.

Keep on talking out of your ass. It's probably the only thing you do well, you ignorant baboon.
Cool story...bro~

New Topics

Forum List

Back